• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wait begins

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
STB

good to hear that are thinking about all of this.

hope tonight goes well for you and keep us posted.

STB,
Good to see you are focused. If I were you I would edit the hotel detail out of the post. It may be too late if Will has already spotted it though !

I'm already busy with one of Your Country Women.

Right now - to be honest - I'm pulled in all sorts of directions.

I just know that I do want her to feel that she can do what she wants - and I guess what I'm now going to have to come to terms with is that what she wants may not always be what I might want or have envisioned.

It's okay - as I said, as long as I know we are us, then I think most everyone here knows I am going to go along for the ride no matter where it goes to. I am thinking about a lot of things - some that Harry brought up and others where I've said or done things that, I suppose, could be the predecessors of where she's at now. But I also know that I wanted to do and accomplish all of that - to see Sue now is amazing compared to how she was a few years ago. Her sexual confidence has spilled over everywhere in hers and our life - from her boss at work complimenting her on her drive and confidence, to her younger sister telling her she hopes she'll be this happy when she's our age, to our kids telling us that we act like kids at times.

Even with the crap in our lives like her dad's health issues, I think, for her, having this alter-ego has been good for her to help her let go of things that I think would have burdened her terribly.

But at the same time, as I've said several times, I'm a bit scared to let her (or admit to it) take control of all of this. Not that she's going to hurt me - but maybe it's that I'm seeing that she's going to go into directions without me pushing/guiding her and that as I said above, that she may want things that weren't what I'd have necessarily wanted.

As I said - I think we both find it easier to open up during our usual Wednesday night rituals, so perhaps tonight will provide some clarity on what's now unclear.

SoonToBe said:
Right now - to be honest - I'm pulled in all sorts of directions.

I just know that I do want her to feel that she can do what she wants - and I guess what I'm now going to have to come to terms with is that what she wants may not always be what I might want or have envisioned.

It's okay - as I said, as long as I know we are us, then I think most everyone here knows I am going to go along for the ride no matter where it goes to. I am thinking about a lot of things - some that Harry brought up and others where I've said or done things that, I suppose, could be the predecessors of where she's at now. But I also know that I wanted to do and accomplish all of that - to see Sue now is amazing compared to how she was a few years ago. Her sexual confidence has spilled over everywhere in hers and our life - from her boss at work complimenting her on her drive and confidence, to her younger sister telling her she hopes she'll be this happy when she's our age, to our kids telling us that we act like kids at times.

Even with the crap in our lives like her dad's health issues, I think, for her, having this alter-ego has been good for her to help her let go of things that I think would have burdened her terribly.

But at the same time, as I've said several times, I'm a bit scared to let her (or admit to it) take control of all of this. Not that she's going to hurt me - but maybe it's that I'm seeing that she's going to go into directions without me pushing/guiding her and that as I said above, that she may want things that weren't what I'd have necessarily wanted.

As I said - I think we both find it easier to open up during our usual Wednesday night rituals, so perhaps tonight will provide some clarity on what's now unclear.

Steve Your giving up contol. (truthfully You did that a while ago). But Your just now admiting it to Yourself. That hard. I have seen other like You. Being the male You were always expected to take the led. Be in control. Its hard. You do this in the "Real World". Well here is a place were You don't have to. No one will judge You badly For Not being incontrol. At least No one who matters. Some may think I'm an unfeeling Hard Ass. I think I understand You better than anyone Here. I think Your a Very Brave Person For daring to reach out for something You want and need. For both You and Sue. I understand More than You Know.

STB
did it go as you hoped it would last night did toy get any more answer's.

hope you had fun.

keep us posted.

From an earlier post

Steve, Again, I have been reading back into the "Don chapter" of your narrative. Compare this to what you are considering now!

From a post: Oct.18.2009

Luvsitto - "I am well aware of the direction that Sue and Don are headed in. I've already said here several times, that I do want her to do more, and I know that the first form that will take, is longer periods of denial. I am well aware of the risks right now but the intensity of the arousal I feel for this, is something I cannot deny."

"I've already said, both here and to Sue, that I have limits to how far I feel I can go in this direction. Up to now, I've only seen her do things that please me, but they are what her lover [Don] wants. What I want to see, is when she wants it for herself. I think she may be close as her attitude towards her desire's related to her period, are the first time I am seeing her excited about it. It's a scary feeling, yes, but the sex we've had in the past few weeks since this came up, has been just incredible, and I think that is also giving her the confidence she has needed.

I could never accept anything beyond maybe a few weeks, at most. I know, many here will probably be thinking, "that's what I heard too.” That's what I've said, both here and to her many times, that this is all enjoyable to certain limits. Beyond that, as others posted here, marital intimacy is a requirement."

Cheers, Harry

STB
well it is thursday and sue should be with frank right now.

maybe when she get's home again your daughter will be out and you can have a pie again tonight. enjoy it and hope you have fun tonight.

also let us know if you found out more about the condom deal last night from her.

keep us posted on any change's .

Harry2614 said:
I could never accept anything beyond maybe a few weeks, at most. I know, many here will probably be thinking, "that's what I heard too.” That's what I've said, both here and to her many times, that this is all enjoyable to certain limits. Beyond that, as others posted here, marital intimacy is a requirement."

Cheers, Harry

Marital Intimacy can mean a lot of things and sometimes take many forms.

Just saying.

Reactions: toolman
Status
Not open for further replies.