• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wait begins

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
So - I'm working from home today and the reality of her being away is really starting to get to me.

Our conversation last night was nice. To answer Harry's question about what she meant by what she'd said "she needed it". I obviously asked her what she meant and she was quiet and then said in a soft voice "I really came last night" and then a second later "it was what I needed to feel". I wasn't really ready to hear that but after I got my composure back I said "that sounds nice for you" and she said "you said you wanted to know, right?" and I said "yes". She suddenly seemed to have a concerned sound in her voice and asked me if I was okay. I told her that this was more difficult than I'd thought and told her that both the empty house and the empty bed were sometimes hard to take. She said she was sorry and then in a lower voice asked me "does it still turn you on?". I groaned back an affirmative "uh huh" and she asked me in a sexy sounding voice whether I was "enjoying thinking about her?" and again I grunted a "yeah". She giggled and said "so, tell me... how many times? ... I'm telling you....". I didn't lie to her when I said "four". (and now that's up to 6, soon to be 7 after this note).

We talked about what they'd done the night before and what she'd done all day. She said she'd met some of Franks acquaintances and all seemed polite but she said she felt a little weird at times too. That's why she wasn't at the hospitality-suites with Frank - the guys were into drinking and some of them were a bit too coarse for her at times. Plus, there weren't that many wives/girlfriends there too. She said that they'd gone out to a nice restaurant for dinner and I think she told me what she'd had for dinner but I confess that I was taken with the thoughts of her just being out to dinner - yes - a romantic dinner with Frank. Is it a date? Is she now going to go out with him here at home? Now that her dad is more stable, she does have a lot more time on her hands?

Yes, I've been thinking a lot about this. But those thoughts are tempered by what she's said both on Sunday and now in this call. I didn't hear much about Frank himself - she didn't talk about him much, more of what they'd done. It was a friendly conversation - my thoughts about the absence of Frank in her talk is in retrospect thinking about her call. At one point I joked back with her that I was "kind of disappointed" that they'd only "done it twice" and laughed that she's "ruining my fantasy!". She giggled and said that she'd "make up for lost time tonight".

She'd texted me another goodnight message last night before I started my missive about Sunday - in it she said the same sort of stuff as Tuesday night and then added "2 more x". But last night as I struggled to fall asleep - sometime shortly after 2am (2:11am to be precise) my phone buzzed with another message from her "make that 3 :)" I was too tired and too spent from stroking earlier but damn - that message was surely behind my solo-fun this morning!

And now, as I said above - recapping all of this - plus her "good morning sweetie" text this morning to me has my brain in overtime again. I can imagine him having mounted her at 2am to relieve his desire and again, I can picture him leaving her naked in bed as he gets up to get ready for the day. Oh man - why does that turn me on to think about.

So - going back to that comment in her text that she "needs it" - i imagine it indicates that she is fulfilling her desire to feel this heightened state of sexual arousal with him. I can only imagine (and enjoy imagining it) of just how she must feel letting go with him.

I'll post more later - but my thoughts are just still all over the place. I can say that knowing I haven't had her now for 11 days while she's been steadily filled with his semen this whole time is just driving me insane with desire. And I can also say that come tomorrow morning - if it's the same as this morning - after my daughter leaves for school - I find that when I'm in our bedroom and I see her rings in the jewelry-box - and I look around and realize that is all of her that is home with me - I'll openly say that this morning like yesterday morning - I felt an almost uncontrollable urge to relieve myself. And again, all I need to do is to just think about what she is doing and wow - I'm ready to pop!

I'm sorry if I seem kind of scattered lately - but my brain is literally all over the place. Every time I start to write I seem to get off track or seem to focus on a thought that consumes me. For right now - it's just after 11am and I can imagine her still lounging in the hotel bed - perhaps naked - perhaps in just one of those fluffy robes. That thought alone is a turn on but when my mind goes to her having had sex at like 2am and, fulfilling my fantasy, going at it again this morning, oh man - it's so intense to think about and even though I've cum so much - it is still incredibly fulfilling to let my mind go and stroke off again. Sorry for being so explicit - but in some ways this is also what I've wanted - I've wanted to be here alone and to masturbate to the thoughts and knowledge of what she's doing and that I'm not doing it with her.

STB
great post glad to hearyou aredoing ok.

and can not wait to read the rest of this.

also it is good that you are all over the place right now it just show's how much you care. and look forward to hearing from sue to tell what she has done.

you are a very lucky man to have a wife like sue. so enjoy and have fun with it.
she does love you alot. do not forget that no matter what happen's from now on.

have a good day and keep us posted.

Steve, Maybe it's too soon for you to answer Rak's question, or to confirm if my answer was accurate, especially in light of her 'conditions and expectations' to you both last Sunday. When you can comprehend it more yourself, we would like to know too.

I think you did imply a bit, that I was correct in reading her 'desires' for this "get a way," as an opportunity to re-live times when she was younger and Free to 'go off anywhere,' with a boyfriend, on a date, and totally "let go," sexually with him.

Sue has known Frank for more than a year now. But, as you said, this is their first chance to spend this much time, alone, together in an anonymous environment, and be as 'sexual' and 'romantic' as either one or both of them want to be.

BTW, as I read it, what she said herself, and what she had you and Frank say Sunday, seems to contradict what she really wanted from this trip with him.
What do you think?

Cheers, Harry

Steve don't worry about Your thought being too explicit. Wasn't that one of the points of this trip? And on of the major turn on's for You? My feeling is dream away.
You know I have to wonder a little. You said Sue talked less about Frank and more about the sex it self. It makes Me start to wonder a little if Frank isn't coming to the end of the line? If someone else, maybe a little more assertive were to come in to Sue life. If Frank may find himself by the side of the road?

Harry - I'm not sure but I felt things were that Sue wants this trip for herself and not necessarily because Frank or I want her to go. Actually, hearing her say that in front of both of us was kind of refreshing - and to me, despite wanting her to cuck me - was comforting that this was her doing and not something that (as I was concerned) that Frank had cajoled her into.

So yes, in that sense - I am quite sure she wants the whole experience. Yes a romantic dinner and I'm sure quite a bit of foreplay - but to me, it's more exciting for me to think of it as getting her super horny and not so much as to bring her closer to Frank.

Oh well, more thoughts later.

Hi Steve,
Just wanted to tell you thank you for letting us share this "ride" your on.

She called a little earlier than last night - closer to 7pm - and said they were going out for drinks and then dinner. Oh god did it give me the most intense feeling again hearing her say "we" knowing what it means.

We caught up on things from the day. She'd gone shopping nearby to pass her time until Frank was done. I asked her what was going on now and she said that Frank was hanging with friends while she called me and that he'd be coming up soon to get ready. I know she said other things but again - my mind just wandered at the thoughts of them getting ready to go out later. Her standing naked in front of the bathroom mirror putting on her makeup or doing her hair. Frank next to her shaving or whatever. Why does that thought get me so worked up!

I have to say that it is going far better than I'd expected. I know what she's doing and who she's with and yet, crazily, it doesn't feel nearly as horrible as last time. But perhaps, and I'll go out on a limb here, perhaps it's because she's again said - told me this time - that she is enjoying herself immensely. I asked if she was "scratching that itch" and she seemed to have a mellow sweet sound to her voice as she said "mmmm, yes - definitely this time - oh my god yes - so much different than last time" she said that even Frank had mentioned how spirited she seemed to be!

But all too soon she said she needed to go as Frank would be up by 7:30pm for sure. A part of me wanted to tell her to leave the phone on so I could listen in but I couldn't really say it nor would she feel comfortable that way. She told me again she loved me so - and thanked me again - and then said something like "Frank knows his place too" which made me feel good.

Now the biggest question I have to ask myself is - where is all this cum coming from - damn I feel like a teenager jerking off 3 or more times each day now and cumming A LOT each time. Tomorrow's Friday and I expect I'll have the need in the morning but after that - oh yes - I do so want to wait for her for when she gets home for sure! The other surprise I'll say is - wow - amazing how much stuff Sue does for our daughter! Never realized it till now with how much running around there is - single parents have my sympathies....

I'll end this post by saying that I got a text from her about 8pm that said "going out now - text you later when I get in (even if it's late) - oh and one more thing - 1x". It's this thought that will surely consume me later tonight in bed as all I can think of is that she's out to drinks/dinner and more with him and if she was right, she must be leaking from him the entire time.

STB
great to hear that sue is opening up to you somewhat about what they are doing. and not waiting till they get home.

also glad you are taken care of the bizz.to.

and it sound's like sue may have told frank where his place is in this.

i hope sue text's you later with a goodnight and 3x.

keep us posted. am happy thing's are going so well with you.

Well, it's just past midnight now and I'm totally wired and awake - even after an intensely satisfying solo-session.

As I lay there even after I'd cum I was still horny thinking of her. 11 days since my last time with her and now - she's had him at least 10 times. I swear I could hear it in her voice - no other way to describe it other than the sound of her being well-fucked. Maybe there's truth to it - that women become more responsive to the men who cum in them the most? Is it for real? Or is it all in her head thinking about it? You cannot imagine the way I feel knowing she wanted it this time, how horny and on the edge I feel.

And yet, I will also say that there are also many moments of doubt, the empty bed next to me seems to haunt me at times. I do miss hearing her voice before we'd be going to bed when I was traveling. But at the same time, when I think of her probably lying there, spooned up with him falling asleep in front of the tv - probably with his cock still in her - it is enough to push out those ill thoughts and replace them with a stiff cock in my boxers!

It is just so awesome to see and hear her - it's not so much excitement as it seems to be her being up in general. Like a spring in her step - this is a subtle inflection in her voice.

I still have a million thoughts. Like this one - someone here or in a PM said that Karen-Kay's stories have an interracial theme to them and wondered what Sue might think of a black guy as a lover. I think I've said it here already but she's never felt that race had much effect on her - I believe what I'd shared was that she wouldn't necessarily say no to a black guy but at the same time, it's not something she's looking for. Personally, I think the color contrast could be very arousing to see.

I also think about Cara's and Hiki's posts about Sue being aroused by the pregnancy risk (even though it's impossible). I cannot help but to think back to that summer day when she was clearly taken with some sort of pregnancy related thought! But that she would possibly be aroused by that sort of thing would also be very erotic to know about her. I can see the idea being quite arousing in the right circumstances.

And I'll even share that something that was asked of me in a PM too - "would Sue, under the right circumstances, have sex with one (or more) of Franks buddies?". I suppose if the moon and the stars were lined up just so and enough alcohol was involved - that anything could be possible. And since receiving that PM, I can say that I've given this very idea a run around the block. Could I see her staggering back with Frank and another guy after spending time at the hospitality-suites? Yeah - if the guy was smooth enough and - more importantly - that Frank would have to somehow be okay with it and into it too.

It's now about 12:30am so - while I could spend another hour or more here pouring my heart out, I am going to say goodnight to all of you, take a Benadryl antihistimine (which is also a mild sedative) which will hopefully let me close my eyes and not have a head full of thoughts running amok.

You know Steve I gotta wonder after all this time. Frank doesn't know his place?
Again like I said in my last post. Is something changing in Sue's mind? Just a little?

Sometimes You can spend too much time with someone. I know Sue is having a good time. And the sex is great. But as We all know when You live with someone even if its only for a day. You learn things about them. Sometimes its things You would rather not know. It breaks the magic spell.

This may be Her last trip for a long time.

STB
thank you for answering my pm for me i did not know if it would be something that might happen.

and i am glad that she has told you that nothing will make her leave you for frank.

yes i do think that it has some truth toit about the one that cum's in them the most they want the most. so what can i say but have agood night and keep us posted.

also hope sue text you a good night and if they had fun and how many time's now.

SoonToBe said:
".....Sue wants this trip for herself and not necessarily because Frank or I want her to go. Actually, hearing her say that in front of both of us was kind of refreshing, and to me, despite wanting her to cuck me, was comforting that this was her doing and not something that Frank had cajoled her into.
So yes, [actually], I am quite sure she wants the whole experience. Yes a romantic dinner, ..... quite a bit of foreplay [and of course, Great Sex].

I just wanted to make sure I understood it right, because I think it is so incredibly unique and fortunate, that Sue, (because of your cuckold desires) at 'midlife' and 'post menopause' can re-experience what she enjoyed so much, when single, after her first marriage. To "go away" with a boyfriend to a 'romantic get-a-way' and freely enjoy Great Sex with him.

Apparently, she already knew what she wanted to do the first time she told you "you know I am 'going away' with Frank again". She just had to work out the details.
She had to relieve her conjugal duties as a wife. (That was easy, as a cuck, she could just deny you for 2 weeks). Instead of the man she uses to 'cuck' you, Frank had to be her 'boyfriend'. So she became sexually exclusive to him for the first 8 days. Now she has gone to Charlotte with him, to live out her fantasy. Yes, it is really about her and her desire to re-live the freedom, she so much enjoyed back then, when she first met you.
She couldn't experience it 'with you' because she already has, back then, and several times since then. It had to be with someone she knew was safe, and would provide her with, Good Sex. And finally, it was not about getting more romantically involved with Frank.
Wow!!! Sue got to live out what many married women only 'dream' of.
I can relate. I enjoyed 6 years 'between marriages' doing very much the same thing, only from a man's prospective.
Cheers, Harry

Harry
DAM i think you have hit the nail on the head on this one well done.

steve hope you got a goodnight text last night after your last post and all is well with sue.

so keep us posted.

hope work is going good for you today as well.

Steve, this is just from memory and I apologize for not taking the time to look back. I remember that after Sue spent the week of non-stop sex with Don that she took a "break" from Don afterward. I never really understood what she was distancing herself from. I never had the impression that she had any romantic feelings toward Don. Was it Don fatigue? Seems like the relationship devolved from there and Don was soon out of the picture.

I also remember that after the wedding trip with Frank, Sue was in no hurry to get back to sex with Frank. Does she have a concern that she might come to prefer sex with her lovers? After all, she has been having sex with you for a long time.

It will be interesting to see how she behaves after they return from Charlotte. I wonder, how long it will be before she tires of Frank? I sense a little restlessness. Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

sptbj2 said:
Steve, this is just from memory and I apologize for not taking the time to look back. I remember that after Sue spent the week of non-stop sex with Don that she took a "break" from Don afterward. I never really understood what she was distancing herself from. I never had the impression that she had any romantic feelings toward Don. Was it Don fatigue? Seems like the relationship devolved from there and Don was soon out of the picture.

I also remember that after the wedding trip with Frank, Sue was in no hurry to get back to sex with Frank. Does she have a concern that she might come to prefer sex with her lovers? After all, she has been having sex with you for a long time.

It will be interesting to see how she behaves after they return from Charlotte. I wonder, how long it will be before she tires of Frank? I sense a little restlessness. Thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

You get that feeling too? Interesting.

I have that feeling too, at least that this would be the, "Last fling" with Frank. But not necessarily the 'end' for him. As I said, last post, the conditions were just right for Sue to experience a 'fantasy' of her own, and she did it.

She has given Frank the status of a "lover," but noting more. Which 'dashes' any 'hopes' he may have had. However, I think she will continue with Frank as long as he is willing, (and why wouldn't he be). Hey! She may have another 'fantasy' to try out. She can keep Frank, even if on a lighter schedule, for probably another year. 1) Because he is good at satisfying her. (scratching her 'itch' as she said) And 2) Because Steve's cuckold desire needs to, 'share her' with another man. Unless Frank 'leaves' on his own, she has no one better right now.

Sue is a busy wife and mother right now, as Steve has found out with his daughter this past week. There is also her dad. I wouldn't expect Sue to go looking for another man, until the daughter is graduated. Many of the "cuckold couples" on here have just started when the children are 'out of the house'.

Cheers, Harry

You guy could be right, but Sue quit Don because he was trying to push her were she wasn't ready to go. The only reason she might drop Frank is if she is bored with him because he won't push her. If that is the case there is a fine line with her. Her bull has to push but not to hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread