• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and her schoolgirl outfit

• Thread starterMonterey
  • Start date
M

Monterey

Alright, I'm set to fill you guys in on our latest get-together with the guy who works next door....

So my wife went over to talk to him after work on Monday and asked him if he was free on Wednesday. She also asked him if he was into having a girl dress up in a sexy outfit for him (what guy isn't?) He said yes and they made arrangements for Wed. So my wife came home and we set about picking out something for her to wear. I was betting that if she answered the door in a hot outfit that he wouldn't be able to keep his hands off her until they got to the bedroom. I wanted to see if he felt comfortable enough yet to do something with her directly in front of me and before they got to the bedroom and into the heat of things.

So we picked out this hot schoolgirl outfit of hers, white thigh highs, and 6 inch black heels. She got home a little early so she could get ready before he came home from work. After she got dressed I took some photos of her while we waited for him (I will post some below).

Then he came over. She answered the door and he was shocked to see her like that. And like I thought, he carrassed her a little in front of me. He is fairly short and with the heels on she towered over him. We joked a little about that and then she came over and kissed me. She said she was going to have some fun and then went with him to the bedroom.

I waited a few minutes before going to stand in the doorway. When I went in she was on the edge of the bed and he had his face buried in her crotch, eating her out. She smiled at me. One of the things my wife and I had talked about beforehand was the fact that I loved when she waved at me last time. I told her that I loved that engaging part. Where she makes eye contact with me as if to say "watch him fuck me". MAJOR turnon! So I looked in and she smiled at me. Then she started rubbing his head while he licked her pussy. She smiled at me again and then he got on top of her and started fucking her.

Sometime in the midst of this position my wife waved at me again. Definitely HOT to have her do that, to think of me while his dick is deep inside her.

After a few minutes they switched positions and he kinda fucked her from the side. They did that for a few and then she got on top of him and rode him.

They went at it this way for about 10 minutes and I watched her cum. I think he came at that time too but at the time I was a little unsure. So I wanted to give then some privacy while they cleaned up. So I left the doorway and went back in the dining room. A couple minutes passed and they still hadn't left the bedroom. So I went back to the doorway and saw something amazing! I looked in and saw my wife standing off to the side of the bed. She had his dick in her mouth and was blowing him. Instant hardon!! So looked at me and went up and down on him a few times. Then she kinda waved to me to let me know that he was in fact done. She had made him cum when she was on top but decided to tease him a little when she got up and take him in her mouth. But the sight of her blowing him while looking at me was INTENSE! I won't forget that anytime soon!

So I left the doorway again and they got cleaned up. The 2 of them came into the dining room and we talked briefly about the future 3some. We told him we were researching it somewhat so we could make sure it was an enjoyable experience for everyone. He thanked me again for allowing him to be with my wife. I thanked him back and asked him if it was any easier this time as far as me watching and he said it was. Not too distracting. He said that it was just new to him and he needed to get used to it. I let him know it was new to us to and assured him that we wouldnt rush anything. Our main concern is pleasure for everyone involved.

A few hours later I fucked my wife silly and she finished me with a hot blowjob of my own. It was great telling my wife how much I loved watching her sucking her lovers dick while she was blowing me herself! She gets off on hearing it from me (and the act itself) and it brings me to orgasm quickly talking about it and sharing my thoughts of the experience with her

Well, hope some of you enjoyed this story. I will be posting some pictures shortly....

Here's some of the pictures we took of her before her lover arrived...

Attachments

• 100_1745.jpg
    100_1745.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 1,861
  • 100_1747.jpg
    100_1747.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 986
  • 100_1748.jpg
    100_1748.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 1,282
  • 100_1749.jpg
    100_1749.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 2,176
  • 100_1750.jpg
    100_1750.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 1,166
Here's some screen captures from the video...

pic 1) He's eating her pussy on the edge of the bed

pic 2) Kissing her neck just before getting on top of her

pic 3) Fucking her with her legs wrapped around him

pic 4) You can see where she engaged me by waving to me in the doorway while he was fucking her

pic 5) Fucking her from the side. What a mangle of body parts.... heh heh :)

Attachments

• 100_1755-1.jpg
    100_1755-1.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 1,861
  • 100_1756.JPG
    100_1756.JPG
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,089
  • 100_1758.JPG
    100_1758.JPG
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,231
  • 100_1759.JPG
    100_1759.JPG
    97.3 KB · Views: 1,409
  • 100_1760.JPG
    100_1760.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 1,409
My God! She's sexy enough to give a statue a stiffy!

She is incredibly sexy in that outfit!

what a hottie

damn right I enjoyed it! thanks for the pictures too.

pic 6 ) Her riding him. Nice shot of his dick buried inside her :)

pic 7) She is leaning back and grinding against his cock

pic 8) VERY nice pic of his dick up inside her and his hands all over her ass. LOVE this picture

pic 9) I forgot to circle it and I don't know if you can make it out from the picture, but you can slightly see his cum dribbling out of her as she got up

pic 10) She is looking at me in the doorway with his dick buried in her mouth. This was an AMAZING sight!!! Very HOT!!!

Hope you all enjoyed :)

Attachments

• 100_1761.JPG
    100_1761.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 1,086
  • 100_1763a.jpg
    100_1763a.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 1,060
  • 100_1765a.jpg
    100_1765a.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 1,350
  • 100_1766a.jpg
    100_1766a.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 1,223
  • 100_1769a.jpg
    100_1769a.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 1,759
hmmmm

Hell I would love to do some work on that myself, thanks for sharing she is a doll.

Dudo said:
Man...Your wife is one of the hottest out there. Love the outfit and to get to see her with her legs spread taking another guys cock while wearing those stockings....So fuckings sexy! Your one very lucky man to have a wife so open and willing to enjoy life and all it's pleasures...And to share them with you. Take care of your girl there you lucky bastard....Dave.

Completely agree, I've never seen a girl so sexy online (really!)

Thanks for all the great comments! :) I'm glad you guys enjoy these posts as much as I love sharing the details!

Very Hot

Very hot story and pix, shame you cant post the video as well!

Kay
x

Ukay said:
Very hot story and pix, shame you cant post the video as well!

Kay
x

Thanks! I may post clips if I have some free time down the road. I'll see if I can play with it this weekend. Need to find a movie splitter first...

She is so sexy,you are so lucky to have such a lovely wife cuckold you..well done.

Very nice....

Very nice.... your wife is a beautiful woman. You're doing well also, as her photographer (schoolgirl outfit). I have to say, though, your grainy, fuzzy photos of your wife and her lover together could use some improvement - although capturing her wave to you was a nice touch. Congratulations for encouraging your beautiful, sensuous wife to express her sexuality by taking a lover, and many thanks to her for allowing you to photograph her. -Custer

Thanks for the comments and feedback! My method of capturing pics could definitly use some help, I agree. Basically they (my wife and her lover) are filmed with a hidden 8mm video camera. She knows about it, he doesn't, as the movies are for our own enjoyment. I then transfer the 8mm to a DVD.

Part of the grainy look comes from not having any idea of how to do a good screen grab straight from the dvd. I am taking pics with a digtal camera of the video playing on my computer. These are the pics that I wind up sharing here.

Do you (or anyone else) know of a good tool or method that will allow me to grab stills straight from the dvd off my computer?

And thanks again for your comments! :)

Absolutely amazing! Would love to see some small moving clips from the video. Is it possible?

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice....

Monterey,

You're welcome. Unfortunately, I can't answer your question because I'm not a video person. (I don't even own a video camera.) I suspect, though, that to get a half-way decent image from film you need software to enable you to view your ditigal films one frame at a time. You could then copy individual frames and paste them somewhere else (into different files) as pictures.

If you want to avoid the risk and potential liability of filming and posting pictures of your wife's lover without his knowledge, and if you think your obviously seductive wife may be intrigued by this, you might suggest she consider, as a beginning, "seducing him" into allowing *her* to photograph *him* in the nude. She could employ, for instance, the traditional approach (Q: how does a woman get a man to take off his clothes? A: ask him). But clearly, she has already mastered that -- and he may be bashful about being photographed, once nude -- so, she might consider this approach: http://www.sheshootsmen.com/ten_rules.html .

This could lead to your photographing both of them fully clothed, but obviously expressing affection for each other in various public places and situations (there is lots of room for imagination here), then finally together in your wife's marital bed -- all done using a digital "still" camera which would enable you ro obtain excellent photos with good resolution. And, or course, you could continue to use your video camera to obtain films, but all with his knowledge and consent. Good luck!

--Custer

Last edited by a moderator:
Where in that one pic do you see the guy's cum dripping out of your wife's pussy?

Any chance of getting some creampie shots after their next get-together? Also, any chance of getting your wife to change her angle on the bed, so that you could get shots from directly behind the couple? I'd love to see the big guy's cock spreading your wife's pussylips while she takes him missionary style. I'd also love to see the look on her face with another guy's dick inside her. Play with the angles a little.

Thanks for the replys :)

tommi_j- I will work on some clips next time I have a bit of time as I know it will take some trail and error

Custer Laststand- Thanks again for your input and suggestions. I will give these some things some thought and talk 'em over wife my wife

TopBullNJ1000- I'm afraid I did'nt do a good capture in regards to the cum dripping. If I get a chance to do up a video clip I will include that. It is plain to see in the video, but I tried to freeze it just right and couldn't get a good pic of it. If you look at pic 9, and look just to the left of the lace part of her left leg's stocking you will see a blotch of white. That has his cum dripping out. I apologize about the pic quality but I will try and grab it in a video clip.

I will try and move the camera next time as well to a postion behind them and try and get some closeups. Good idea :)

SOO horny - seeing her looking at the camera, sucking another mans cock.

Schoolgirl uniforms

:)

This is a hot idea. There's a private school uniform store nearby where I've seen other wives shopping -- and not for their daughters. I'm gonna try it! You can get the blouse, plaid skirt, thigh highs of course, but also cute caps.

"Teacher, I'll do ANYTHING for an A..." ;)

Users who are viewing this thread