• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife and her schoolgirl outfit

• Thread starterMonterey
  • Start date
Also Lucky

These are very hot pics and posts from you guys showing your appreciation.. I am a brand new member, just found this site and have found a home to share with others. My girl is also into dressing into outfits that I have purchased for her, she will usually slip into a nightgown or t-shirt when being taken by a stud. She knows that I like her to first be fucked with her panties on, before she bares her shaven pussy... She had on a similar outfit this past Sat. for a first time black lover we had previously met. He left a golf game with his buddies to come over and fuck P. I will try to post some pics of her and maybe some video shots when I get a chance in another post. These are very hot pics and I consider myself lucky to also have a great looking wife who loves to fuck others in front of me.. I will try to return the favor very soon of posting one of our stories with pics... this will most likely spur P on to "bigger" and better things...
stever

I love number 7. I wish my wife was like yours!

EU

Hot!

Those photos are hot and so is your wife! I love #10 where she's taking him in her mouth after fucking and looking at you. The best.

I love that she takes him bareback and he cums inside her. I loved eating C.'s creampies after other men came in her.

Fantastic outfit for a wonderful hotwife. Good for her!

Awesome photos! Great commentary too, thanks for sharing!

you have an amazing wife...keep going..she made me hard!

VERY hot wife. Hope she continues!

Very nice progression and I am very jealous you have such an empowered wife. Very sexy that you are capturing this on hidden cam.

awesome pics, your a lucky man...

Your wife is very sexy. Thanks for sharing...it made this cock hard! :)

Been a long time since Ive been here... gonna have to update you all with more recent stuff... seems like so much has passed since this sexy start to things :)

nice thread

Monterey said:
Been a long time since Ive been here... gonna have to update you all with more recent stuff... seems like so much has passed since this sexy start to things :)

How is your unbelievably hot wife, Monterey? Still happily fucking other men in your bed I hope?

Great post i absolutely love the school girl outfit very hot indeed!!!!

Thank you VERY much for reviving this thread. I would have never seen these fantastic photos otherwise, and I LOVE them!

Monterey said:

Awesome! Thanks for posting. I think I can speak for everyone here when I say we're eager to read more and see more pics :)

You're one lucky guy!

I would like to fuck you wife she is hot!!!

Users who are viewing this thread