• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife & My Friends + others, cruising etc.

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date

Geglu

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 29, 2007
My wife started first to talk to me that SHE need to get other mens cocks in her cunt and please her.
Even it did not sound nice for me at first I can not understand why my cock start coming hard at the same time when SHE told that to me.

After when we were making love I started to discuss that is She thinking to fuck with somebody else, She told not like that but She likes to think that I allow Her to fuck ALL MY FRIENDS. It sounded great in Her mind that ALL MY FRIENDS would know HER BODY, HER CUNT, HER BREASTS AND NIPPLES very well.
At last after some weeks I begin to understand that SHE is not MY PROBERTY and we live only ones here and if SHE LIKE TO ENJOY THE LIFE and still live with me and love me perhaps it would be my present to let HER enjoy even that kind of happenings if it makes Her happy. She told it would. She need to get to fuck even much more and that it would be even more willing to me, ofcourse we had fucked many years together and still going, doing , but She need "MORE COLOR" to Her life, it does not mean any color men but other cocks in Her beautiful and willing cunt.

She loved very much to go cruising for weekends by Boat which systems I found later that those were such a great "Love Boats", because I told Her that She need to tell me everything, because I do not like that She is doing that "Behind My back" that my friends would "laugh" me when they go to fuck my wife cunt and they think that I do not know that She love to be "*****, slutty *****" sometimes. She promised to tell everything and so She has done.

I also can speak about that thing with my buddies how they feel good to put my wife and they understand that we are different, we peoples and that maybe this also is such called "normal".

Thanks for your very interesting description of your marriage.

Geglu,

Thank you for your post from Finland! It's good to hear from you.

Geglu said:
My wife started first to talk to me that She needs to get other men's cocks in her cunt to please her.

Very good! You're fortunate your wife is so sexual she openly wants to fuck other men, and feels free to say that to you.

Geglu said:
Even though it did not sound nice to me at first, I could not understand why my cock became hard when She told me that.

Well, your cock wasn't lying to you. You got hard because you were secretly turned on by the idea of your wife taking charge of her sexuality and fucking whomever she wishes. Almost certainly, she noticed your inability to prevent yourself from getting an erection. The significance of that would not have been lost on her.

Geglu said:
After, when we were making love, I started to discuss whether She is thinking of fucking somebody else.

Excellent. It was very important to take your wife's desire seriously and talk with her about it, without getting upset — and you did.

Geglu said:
She told me it is not like that, but She likes to think I allow Her to fuck ALL MY FRIENDS. It sounded great in Her mind that ALL MY FRIENDS would know HER BODY, HER CUNT, HER BREASTS AND NIPPLES very well.

Great! She told you her fantasy. Now, you know what your wife has secretly been wanting to do.

Geglu said:
At last, after some weeks, I began to understand that my wife is not MY PROPERTY and we live only once, so IF SHE WANTS TO ENJOY HER LIFE and still live with me and love me, perhaps it will be my present to her to let Her enjoy these things if it makes Her happy.

Understanding that your wife is not "your property" is very important. It also sounds like you understand that your wife loving you and her being sexually exclusive with you are not the same thing, and you are willing to give her freedom to take other men if that's what will make her happy. You have the right idea. You appear to be a good man, Geglu.

Geglu said:
She told me it would make her happy. She needs to get to fuck much more and will be even more willing to [fuck me, if I am agreeable]. [This is my interpretation of what you mean, Geglu.]

Excellent! Your wife is unusually straightforward in telling you she wants to fuck other men, and will continue to love you and fuck you as well. That's very nice.

Geglu said:
Of course, we have fucked many years together and are still doing so, but She needs "MORE COLOR" in Her life — meaning, not colored men but rather other men's cocks in Her beautiful and willing cunt.

Yes, of course, that's entirely understandable. Married women need the emotional variety and stimulation of interaction with men other than their husbands.

Geglu said:
She loved very much to go cruising for weekends by Boat. I found out later those were great "Love Boats." I told Her She needs to tell me everything, because I do not like Her doing that "behind my back" because then, my friends will laugh at me when they fuck my wife thinking I do not know She loves to be a "slutty *****" sometimes. She promised to tell me everything, and She has.

Ah.... so it sounds like your wife began fucking other men during her weekend cruises (without you, I gather), and that was how she found she was very attracted to that. Is that how all this came about?

Geglu said:
Now, I can also can speak about this with my buddies [and about] how they feel good to put [fuck?] my wife. They [now] understand that we are different, and maybe this [our hot wife / cuckold husband style of marriage] can also be considered "normal."

Yes, this is good.... there is no reason why your hot wife / cuckold husband style of marriage should not be considered perfectly normal.

Best wishes to you and your sexy wife—

Custer

* I hope I've interpreted what you mean correctly.

Reactions: Geglu
My Wife & My Friends

Thank YouThank You for Your replies. I was very surprised with those answers You told. It really has been many very happy times and also very active fuckings with me and My Wife when She has told me how MY FRIEND or some other man was doing her when She was on those Her NICE Trips.

She also has informed Me that I Am not allowed to fuck with other Ladies, because She is jealous and likes My Fucking too. She do not want to use also condom so that She like to feel the seemen in her cunt going inside when the men are on that situation. We have quite many happenings if You like to know of them.

Geglu,

Geglu said:

Thank you thank you for your replies.

You're welcome. It's good to have input from Finland on this forum, and your and your wife's story is quite a good one.

Geglu said:
.... It really has been many very happy times and also very active fuckings with me and my Wife when She has told me how MY FRIEND or some other man was doing her when She was on Her NICE Trips.

Yes, that sounds very erotic. I think your sexy wife is fortunate to have a husband (you) who responds in such positive ways to her fucking other men, and openly telling you about her sexual desires and experiences.

Geglu said:
She also has informed Me that I am not allowed to fuck with other ladies, because She is jealous and likes my fucking [her] too.

That's entirely reasonable, and certainly not surprising. Many (probably most) married women don't like the idea of their husbands fucking other women, even if they themselves freely fuck other men. You're fortunate your wife / cuckoldress does not require you to wear a chastity device, with her as your sole keyholder, so she can be confident you are not fucking other women when she is away and/or playing with yourself behind her back. (Many married women don't like the idea of their husbands secretly masturbating, either.) See, for instance:

Making Him Your Dream Man: Male Chastity FAQ and:

Welcome to CB-2000.com
ExoBelt - The best male chastity device in the world.
tollyboy products international - accessories
Steelworxx - Keuschheitsg Herzlich Willkommen
Lori's Secure Locking Jewelry

Geglu said:
She does not want to use condoms because She likes to feel the semen in her cunt going inside when her men ejaculate.

Your wife's view is entirely understandable. I hope, though, she takes adequate precautions to make sure her lovers are not carrying sexually-transmitted diseases (STDs). It will be unfortunate if she acquires one that is unpleasant and incurable (like herpes), or worse, potentially fatal (like hepatitis B or HIV).

Geglu said:
We have quite many happenings if You like to know of them.

Yes, I think it would be very interesting and erotic if you were to describe some of your wife's sexual adventures, and yours as her cuckold.... with her permission, of course.

Best regards—

Custer

One of those days, first after "promised"...

One afternoon one of my cousins came from the middle of Finland to examination and he visited , lived two nights our home.
He had a buttle of drinking with him and we had nice evening & talking without any sexual thoughts, long time, but when it started to come later it was obviously that also those things were a little bit on our discussings and it was coming more and more to say something about sex things. My cousin was engage on that time ( now many many years married to her ) . Somehow I was following some of my wifes reactions that She started to be little "nervos" and did some moves to Her body with Her beautiful hands. She kissed me and look me "with a view like that, You know". Are You sleepy my dear I asked and She said that no she does not want to go to sleep yet. So we continued our evening and talking was coming more and more "jokes of sex".

It was feeling my wife was coming hot of those speaks and She sometimes make some things so that Her hands took Her breasts and my cousin was just against us on the other side of the table. She said that I feel fine my dear.
What was that meaning? Ofcourse it was clear that it was mention of Her becoming sexually interested piece by piece. So I asked that do You mean You want to be more comfortable and undress Your wear.
"Yes but Jarmo is here" She said. So, dont You want to be comfortable so that He see more of You? Yes that is what I mean, I do. May I , She asked ?

If You like it is oukey with me, I told.! You still have Your underwears on You. Thank You my love She said and took quickly those clothings away so that She only had small underwear which were so fine material that You could see through them what You have there under.

I started little touch Her breasts, She has very very beautiful boobs which were standing up without anything, even I say so but it is true that She had ( still is ) really incredible body. 170cm high, weight 55, 57 Kg. Now little more.

What if I take You naked, I said very quiet to Her ear? So what, my love, She answered the same way to my ear !? Jarmo can see me very clear on that case, She said. Yes my Love, He could, I said.! It does not bather You? I think , no. Oukey my Love I do want to be naked to You that is what I Am wanted already two ours or so.

So I took Her underwears off and She was very satisfied to be naked in our company. I think I do want to give You both this night, She continued talking to my ear. That is what I have been thinking I answered to Her, it has felt like that some time.
Can we go to sofa so that I can be laying there so that Jarmo could see me better, the whole of my naked body My wife asked me.! We had taken such kind of quantity that miracle drinking that we all were quite relaxed and interested in sex on that time of the night.

She open her legs and put other leg up to sofa backseat and the other to floor. I want to kiss You my Love She said to me and showed all straight to my cousin Jarmo........

Geglu,

Geglu said:
.... [My nude wife] opened her legs and put one leg up on the sofa backrest, with her other leg extending to the floor. I want to kiss you my love, She said to me, while showing all to my cousin Jarmo....

Sounds like your cousin Jarmo was on his way to a climactic visit, one might say (as were you).

So, what happened next?

Cheers—

Custer

Naked Beauty

Our apartment was in those days situated the first floor, we had large window and it was lights on all the time.
our living house was 4 trapps house and the every of the trapps it was 4 floors.
All other trapps were situated ( They still are ) on the other side of the house so that our apartment was trapp A ) and the only trapp of that L figure house.

That was meaning that it was good view from other trapps to see straight to our rooms, because they also have balcons in their apartments. I was looking some time that it was some peoples in balcons and if they were watching to our rooms they could see us naked at our home, because it had also happened that My Wife wanted us to be naked too. She Herselves took away Jarmos undertrousers and kept His cock in Her hand a little time and showed with Her tongue how She liked that what She saw. Jarmo is taller than I but I had then really athletic body cause I had quite a sportman on those days. That house complex officesecretary I saW WALKING THERE SUCH ABOUT 3 METERS FROM OUR WINDOW. Cause our windows still were about 2,5 - 3 meters from the ground it was difficult to see straight from that view but wheb she came straight from the longer way just behind the walls where it was that house small walking way, she could have seen everything if was looking there. I think she was. My Wife told that it is not bothering hHer that we did not had any clothes on the windows, but some minutes later I still put hiding our windows from other peoples which were living there. My parents also were living the next house which was not further than 30 meters from our apartment.

Interesting. Your wife sounds like something of an exhibitionist. And then....?

Young Beauty

Yes,when She sometimes is on that mood. Ofcourse it need also such a comfortable atmosphere too that She enjoy show Her beautiful naked body to several peoples. It will not happen very often, but yes sometimes She is like a exhibitionist, that is true.

You like to know what then ? Very strange idea.! Or ? I think You have been readind some other same kind of true stories many places, have You ?

Do I need to tease You some more still ? Oukey.!

It is obviously clear that we had many possibilities with Jarmo, my cousin, to please My Wife on that night, or what do You think.?

When She was there laying on the sofa and Jarmo came near She took Jarmos undertrousers away, She was admaiering Jarmos Standing Cock, took it nicely to Her hand, showed Her tongue to that and start slowly movings with Jarmos Cock.

I was doing Her clit very busy way wet and willing to take Us after some time to Her charming Pussy. She asked that do I want to be the first one or do I want to be a polite to Our Guest and let His do My wife first.

I was like in fire and I wanted to be first one, She is My Wife.!!! But because evening had been such a nice to all of Us I desided to make My Wifes hope true.

So My Wife put condom to Jarmo even She likes without but She said later that ofcourse She like to have children With Me, if that would happen on that night

So Jarmos standing willing cock went In My Wifes Cunt very easy and She started to be really HOT WIFE and She was asking more and more and start to speak dirties, which She often does when making love.

Nice Moments

My Wife was really beautiful when I looked Her faces and I found how much did She like that Jarmos fucking just now, but always when She gets in Her Pussy the Dicks She is enjoying that really nice way. The first time Jarmo could fuckMy Wife maybe 10 12 minutes before He was coming.
He still was there 2 to 3 minutes and was kissing My Wifes Breasts and touching them quite rough way which My Wife also was very satifying. Immediately after Jarmo came out of Her Cunt She wanted me to continue Her Pussys doing happy, happier the best way.

It was taken from Me perhaps about the same time the first time to fuck My Wifes very wet pussy even Jarmos semen was in condom and not there in Her Pussy.

She was there laying very happy and asked that when You guys can continue that was nice but I need tonight much more, You will need power much now before I will be very very glad. I Am Your SLUTTY ***** this night and this SLUTTY ***** LOVES NOW FUCKING with Your Dicks so much that I need them in me , give me them more please. look at My Pussy how it is asking Your Dicks boys, and She was spreading Her legs so open as She could and was starting to masturbate it Herselves.

I said that I want to do that and at the same time it started to show so some marks our Dicks because of My Wifes dirty talking, showing, that we began want Her more again. Jarmo was coming to kiss Her Pussy lips and took them in His mouth where he kept them long time and My Wife start to scream little , it felt so good of Her and She told that please do not stop that for a long time, that makes me soooooooooooooooo good, soooooooooooooooooooooo good, can You imagine, can You ???? You are nice, really wonderfull Boys, I love You, I love Your fucking, I love Your Dicks give them to me , give them much, much, much, I want to be Your slutty Dirty Best ***** whom You ever have made. I want to be best ***** I this Slutty ***** need Cocks, put them to My Cunt many , many times, please Fuckers, give me feelings of good Fucking.

Jarmo found new condom and soon he was again in My Wifes Pussy fucking, and Fucking, and Fucking her now at least two times more than the first time.....

More and more

It was about 23.00 a clock when Jarmo was fucking again My Wife ,was His Dick was deep in My Wife Pussy and working hard.
The phone was ringing, I answered, it was Jarmos partner who asked if Jarmo were there, He had left the phone number of ours that He could take contact to Jarmo when He comes to Helsinki too and they had planned to do something there together. He was very good sportman, He was skating competition.
I told that yes Jarmo is here but just now He is little busy, He is doing something but if You can wait copule of minute He will be ready.

After Jarmo had came to my wife again ( to condom) he took the phone and was speaking His Friend Matti who asked what He was doing and Jarmo asked what will I answer when Matti is asking what I was doing.
Tell that You was in "shower" I told and so He did .

Matti was asking where Jarmo is going to be now and He told that He is intend to be in our apartment. Jarmo asked if Matti would come to us also.

I asked from My Wife what She is thinking of that, and She smiled and said that it would be very oukey if He comes to our home and open Her legs to Us
and was touching at the same her beautiful breasts so that Her Nipples start to Stand very hard, big and strong way, it was obviously what She was thinking, Matti promised to come, but He did not know what was coming for the night.

Reactions: john master
While waiting"

While we were waiting Matti to our home it was once again Jarmo and I fucking My Beautiful HOT Wife before Matti knocked to door.
My wife desided to go open the door outside of the apartment, NAKED, it was from our apartment about five meters and three trapps down, Matti was really surprised and could not talk anything and was lookin My Wife and away from her at the same told my Love. She was very joking and still "Hungry For Cock" all the time.
Matti was about 182 cm tall ( Jarmo 190cm), I Am about 173cm. The night was coming very interesting and My Wife was at sure satisfied that night, You want to know what more happened, amd later happenings

Last edited by a moderator:
Geglu,

Geglu said:
Matti knocked on the door. My wife decided to go open the door outside of the apartment, NAKED, it was from our apartment about five meters and three trapps down; Matti was really surprised....

Yes, I would think so. Did any of your neighbors see your Wife strolling down the hall, then down the stairs, then answering the outside door in the nude... then returning to your apartment with Matti (not you)? Or were the hallway and stairwell deserted?

Geglu said:
The night was becoming very interesting, and my Wife was for sure satisfied that night.

It certainly sounds like it.... and yes, I imagine your Wife must have ended up well satisfied.

Geglu said:
You want to know what more happened, and later happenings?

Sure, let's hear it. Your wife sounds like a bold and highly-sexual woman. That's good.... very good.

—Custer

Very nice

I want to hear more about your slut wife and how she will share her body with all your friends.

Coming The Slut Way

My Loving Sexy dark brown hair Wife with Her standing boobs and hard nipples ""out" of her boobs straight looking at us three men were asking ofcourse more cock and taking care of her body. She was undressing Matti who was the only one with clothings on that moment. Matti took a drink little too and My Beautiful Wife kissed him and put Mattis hand to Her boob and open the skirt away from Matti. Then She opened the trousers and at last the rest of Matti whos Cock was looking My Wifes Pussy, ready wet and soon they were fucking under of Her Husbond, Me, and Jarmo and we started to Kiss My Wifes moving boobs when Mattis Dick was making My Wifes Pussy very very satisfied . Matti was first time taking his fucking some fifteen minutes or less when his cream came to My Wifes cunt, deep inside. That weekend was first when My Wifes pussy was filled with my friends sperm. This weekend was lasting three days and nights, and we had also the following happening with Her...

Wonderful Wife, Great *****

It is very strange and at the same time wonderfull to see how good feelings My Wife gets when She has cock in Her beautiful Cunt for fucking Her even it is not always me.
Her smile, Her lips, Her great Green eyes, red faces and willing pussy is something so nice when She is joying great fucking. It makes me too good feelings to see Her joying great fucking. She says that She really Me even She wants many, many, many other Dicks to Her great, enjoying Cunt. ( Vittu in Finish ). Pussy is "Pillu". She says that it is something really good, what She on the other side do not understand, but from other side She is proud that She has such so good husbond who understand Her feelings, Her needs to "Put with other men" also.

After that "First weekend" when She found that She loves fucking with others and even with three men the first time when fucking during our marrying.

It did not take new "Happening" for quite a long time after Her first fuck with others, but about 8 months later She told that She has some nice feelings to think about something new now. Could She go with Her girl friend to "Cruising With (Love Boat) like She want to call those trips" She said. I want to go there without You ! Is that oukey for You ? She asked.

Do You need some new experiences with other men fuckings? I asked. Yes She said, I feel that I need it very much, may I ?
What You have started is sometimes diffiicult to stop. I Think.! So I told that only if She tells me what happened and who is/was making love with Her. She promised to do that and so we had again really fucking nice three nigts before Her going to cruising when we discussed how somebody else or elses is/are fucking Her beautiful and really willing wet pussy and She is always ready to keep Her nice legs wideing so that it is easy to other man go in Her Cunt and leave his cum in my wifes Cunt.

BEAUTY !!! Cunt Open.!!!

It was Friday evening when the boat leave the Harbor in Helsinki. Soon after thm t moment She went to bar with Her woman friend. She does like Cocnac and after taking some of them She wanted to see if there is dancing already going. It was not immediately so She needed to talk to Her woman friend that now She wants to start dancing and will have some cock in Her tonight.

Well dancing started and after three mens asking Her to dance She was told by the "Handsome" man ( She said so ) that he want to ask My Wife to His cabin for some drink. She had accepted it quite quickly and immediately arriving to His cabin He had started to strip My Wifes dress and She had been availebl to that.

He had scrubbled Her nannies and Her cunt was already wet even She had those panties still on, but not long time anymore. He took My Wifes panties also away, put her fingers to that open wet pussy and soon they had been both naked in bed and My Wife opened her legs so that this man could see and and feel feel My Wifes pussy and they had started to fuck. Mans quite large Dick was making My Wifes cocks needings very well satisfied.

He had done My Wife three times during three ours keeping Her naked all the time and touching Her Best areas all the time and My Wife had feldt Her really nice and good feelings. When mans cock was not standing His fingers had done work all those meanwhiles when waiting Dick coming again in good condition.

They went after that to dance again, took one cocnac and it was again both of them the feeling that they wanted to fuck again. My Wife had left away her panties and other underwers too. She only had the dress and mini that.

Going to cab man had toched My Wifes naked Backside on the corridor and some peoples had been there walking the same time but man did not stop his scrubbling and some other men had seen My Wifes back and when one man had walked against them on that corridor this man had taken up front side of My Wifes dress and he had seen My Wifes naked Cunt and Boobs by quickly showed. She just had smiled and been satisfied also from that point.

Her cunt was ready every time for using when this man wanted Her on the way to Stockholm.
In the harbor of Stockholm this man had been walkin with My Wife out of the boat and harbor where this man found that it was other man waiting there my Wife. It was and is one very good friend of mine.

returning to home

Whean My Wife came back to home from Her weekend trip She was really friendly and sit down to my knees, kissed me and was obviously very satisfied to Her free time in "LoveBoat" cruising and "Shoppings".

I asked that how did it go. She asked that what did go? Everything went very nice and easy but it was wonderfull time.! Her !! And She kept smiling all the time in Her face.

That was something which I thought must have been something special to Her.!
She wanted very quickly to bed with me ! I stripped My Beautiful Wife naked and when I was looking to Her Cunt way I saw that IT WAS READY, IT MUST HAVE BEEN READY very much during Her cruising time. Sorry busy call..........
Continue...................

From good wife to good ***** wife

When I started to ask the trip and what has She done there, I think Your pussy is so big round that it has been somebody fucking You a lot of ?!

Yes some men has been there, how can You see it.? She asked. I told that do I need to give You the mirror that You may look at it ?

Oh, that would be quite interesting, ! She said. So I gave Her the Mirror to look at Her own beautiful cunt. Oh My Gud, now I understand that You can always found out when I come home from My Fucking trips. My Pussy really is round fantastick open Black Whole.!!! Do You want to fuck Me My Dear Hubby, even I have became a ***** on that trip.!!!???

My Dick was standing all the time very hard and now it was more than ever perhaps. My Wife Aila told even to me when My Dick started to fuck Her pussy , that Your cock is now bigger than ever My Dear Geglu, I think my whoring make You very excited ??? Is that so??? You remember when You told that I should give My Cunt to other men for fucking??? Now I made it true, after several years. BUT; I must tell You My Love Geglu that I do want to give My Pussy also Myself to very many men for fucking. Your friend Matti was also in My pussy, He came to Harbor and took Me to His Hotell and even on the way in taxi He took My panties away and kissed and put his fingers to My cunt so that it was Taxi man difficult to drive good because He could see from the mirror straight to My pussy because Matti spreaded My legs and I also had that Miniskirt only when I came from the boat.

Matti also told Me that I must have been with somebody on that Boat.!!! Yes I was, does it matter for You. I have started to enjoy of fucking also with other but not only with Geglu, You know.

When we went to Mattis room He very quickly undressed Me the naked and started to put me really hard. !!! I kissed Him, He kissed Me and fuck all the time, kissed My boobs, touched them very rough which I also did like very much, I allowed Him to put all His cum to My pussy and He also was keeping His Dick long time in My Cunt. It was wonderfull feeling. !!! To show My whole naked body to Your good Buddy,!!! I was really excited. We smoked a cigarette or two ( Aila does not smoke at all normally) and then matti wanted to touch Me again every place in My body, all the figures and I was coming HOT and ready to allow Him to fuck me again and again and again.

He kept me naked all the time when The Boat was standing on the harbor and it was coming hurry to go to boat because I did wanted also Mattis cock.

Do You allow Me to fuck all Your men friends??? I would like to be all Your friends ***** too, that they would know how I look nked and willing to fuck with all kinds of cocks, is that ok with You My Love.???

I hope

Hey Geglu
I hope it is ok with you, and I hope we hear more of her exploits very soon.
I wasa in Finland 6 yrs ago in Joensu, I wish I had met your wife then and fucked her.
:)

Users who are viewing this thread