• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife & My Friends + others, cruising etc.

• Thread starterGeglu
  • Start date
So,...... does that mean that you can forgive me and we still are good friends? Asked Kalle.? ! Ohh yeas ofcourse, do You think that I had allowed Aila to come to You last evening if I do not forgive You that. And it is now so many years and when I now have spoken with my ***** Wife Aila and what She is lived during these years , it has been amazing time for both of us. Even Aila has promised and kept the promises, this is still ( I think) the only thing which I had not known for sure ever before, I have thought that ome time but Aila never before said it was You who took HER virginity even before me, even we had been together and known each others years, but I had been " Gentleman" becuse She was so young Lady.

Now, Kalle when You have some more info of our style ( Aila ) of living, And when You have known me from our childhood since, You understand that my mind is not always the same as it is the most of Your, our, friends,or what You think? he said yes, he know that, Well , now Aila has told how good You was her when You undressed her and You very gently put your cock in to Ailas cunt, that was the most reason why SHE begin to like, love the fuck with men, even later, but that was the "Power" for that situation. And after that it begin to be in Her mind almost every time and She was keeping that in her mind, how nice that is, to allow man ( men ) to come in to Her vagina.

Reactions: Nazareth
There was also nice moment like that when we discussed with him , he ( Kalle ) was sitting against us, I was standing behind Aila, I had put my hands under her shirt, boobs without bra and piece by piece I could at the same open the knapps and Kalle ( after some hours ) could again see Ailas, tits, how I stroking Her nipples and they grown up hard standing, Aila opened her legs wide open and She did not had pants there, so : Now Kalle had good view to MY WIFES pussy, again, I know he had fucked my wife just in this morning before they started to go work, Soon Aila was totally naked again, spreaded her legs wide open and asked if Kalle was willing again to give her the cock.! He asked from me if that is now ok, I said that You was the first for her, and she liked that, and after now many many years You was testing her AGAIN, perhaps many times a night? Is that so.? Yeap, he said and Aila confirmed it. So Aila stand up, took him hand and said that now You fuck me in our marital bed, Geglu comes there later, after one or hours!! Ok honey, she said, I told that it is ok, I can now hear them at least, because they did not shut the door.... amazing start to this old friendship again, after long time, I let them now fuck together so much as they wanted, nice.!

scan0006.jpg

But before going to our bed Aila turned and said that perhaps You would play some nice slow music and You could see us dancing naked here ? What You hubby think? I said ok, ! That may be nice , and then Aila undressed Kalle when I was doing that music, I became so turning on to see them dancing slowly, against each others naked, Aila was enjoying that so much and heard her saying to Kalle that She had thought so much Kalle during years, and when other men has been doing her too, that SHE has so long time missed Kalles touching on to HER skin and now She is so happy when Kalle called her, that it is now good way to tell how much good and interesting he did to her by beeing so gently, and that she begin from start to fuck with other young and one even on that time older man and let him touch her so well too etc, piiece by piece they danced to the way of our bed and I could see how Kalle was sucking Ailas pussy, spreaded her legs so open and told how much he loved this MY slutty ***** wife now and when he heard the reason he was very glad, And after some fifteen minutes eating MY wifes belly he went upper, put his cock in to Ailas cunt and begin to work, harder and harder

Every other nights they were at Kalle apartment and the second in our home, after one week Kalle had said to Aila that he had told at work to some collegues his fucking friends wife, and they had asked if She would do that same with them, Aila had told that perhaps it can be arranged......???? With nice smile, Kalle later told me

WhyYou Nazareth did like this what I have told has happened.!

Users who are viewing this thread