• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
That's great. You're well on your way to becoming a true cuck. There's already other men jerking off looking at her during meetings. It's happening at work and now totally out of your control.

Reactions: franklyhorny and mstevens75
i have posted face pix and vids of my church wife on this and other sites.

my wife has been recognized by 4 guys from our parish. she is on the church's board of trustees and is involved in a number of ministries for the church and diocese.

fortunately, all 4 have been very cool with it, and i ended up trading pics and vids, and chatting, with 2 of the guys about our wives. one guy sent me vids of my wife during mass.

• Love
Reactions: genuinepleasure, barbdwire, wifefuckeracnj and 8 others
GFtoShare said:
Tell him to seduce your wife, but to allow you to know, possibly see the details!
That is exactly right. This is what I did after a guy who used to work with my wife recognized her from pics.

He still does work with the State agency she works for and still sees her regularly.

It was a perfect scenario and with him not around every day, she felt more comfortable giving in to his advances.

Women love being pursued and this will allow all three of you to enjoy this.

Go for it!

Reactions: Rocckman, bristolguy, barbdwire and 1 other person
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike

GFtoShare said:
Tell him to seduce your wife, but to allow you to know, possibly see the details!
And get ready t9 clean her cum filmed pussy up in front of him. This guy is going to be doing her often. Get used to it
mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
He will not have to, you are going to be sucking his cock often. Cleaning up her cum filled pussy in front of him. . He will be doing her any time he wants. That is just sonhe doesn't black maul her. Hopefully he has a few friends that need to make a deposit also. Kinda lie, you are one lucky guy now. Steady cock for her anytime he desires and a lot of cum for you to clean up.

• Love
Reactions: crmaster, genuinepleasure, barbdwire and 2 others
mstevens75 said:
I think it made me so nervous that I hadn’t even thought about this helping me go from wannabe to real cuckold. Love the thought here. Wife knows of my desire, but has never acted on it as she is self conscious since gaining weight.
Jist keep her in a gangbang constantly. They will pound that weight down

Reactions: mstevens75
My wife was recognized by another guy at Fantasy Fest. I told him if he kept his mouth shut, I'd tried to set up a situation where he could get a BJ from y wife. Turns out he was a sub cuck and loved the idea. Unfortunately for him, my wife just wasn't into him but I got to fuck around with his wife multiple times :)

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, genuinepleasure, barbdwire and 5 others
Icleanup said:
Jist keep her in a gangbang constantly. They will pound that weight down
Is he going to subtly pursue things with your wife? How did you leave it with him?

Custer Laststand said:
I think the suggestion by GFtoShare that you suggest to your online acquaintance that he seduce your wife, then assist him with doing so, is a good one. If your wife is self-conscious about having gained weight, I suggest assisting her in a program to lose weight. This might consist of buying her a gym membership and paying for a trainer. That could provide her with an opportunity to eventually take a lover, perhaps her trainer.

I also suggest viewing recognization of your wife by your on-line acquaintance as a source of opportunity, not a source of embarrassment. View it as an unexpected but positive development on your road to becoming her cuckold. Your wife may secretly be proud of having attracted an unknown online man who seems to have a sexual interest in her. This could result in them gradually becoming closer through correspondence.
That sounds good to me. Find out what he wants to do with your wife, then help it to happen. If she's out with the girls let him know where she's going to be, help him with her likes and things she likes to talk about, help him to seduce her.

Reactions: barbdwire and WantsAUsedWife
My wife was being a slut in a bar in Cabo San Lucas Mexico. A guy she met was kissing her, feeling her tits and fingering her. She ran into the same guy at an airport when she was with people from her company. He brought it up in front of her work people.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: Creampielvr, cuckedjay, crmaster and 5 others
Any updates? Have you sent him new pics? Has he reached out to you at all?

Squirm and enjoy lol
Lets hope he manages to seduce her but the reality is, from what you say, that he’d probably not be at all lucky?
When Lou and I started swinging before we went down the Hotwife route a guy from her work made a couple of jokes about her going to swing clubs at the weekend.... might just have been harmless mickey taking and probably was as I wasnt into sharing easily recognisable pics of her online. But who knows? Ten years later he those were the only comments. a year or two later a guy we know (and loathe) messaged us through a site & despite standing next to my wife numerous times whilst conversing with me clearly hadn’t recognised her.

Reactions: Marcus
Yes, he and I have been in contact a couple times this week. I sent him a couple photos of Mary in the shower the other day that she didn’t know I took. I told him that I thought this might be a great opportunity for me to finally get to watch her fuck another guy. He agreed and said he is up for trying to make it happen. He was thinking we could set some thing up for a bar l the same time we were there, and the two of us act like we know each other from golf league to get the conversation going.

He sent me a couple pics of his cock. It is so much bigger and thicker than mine, I know she would love it.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, genuinepleasure and 7 others
Icleanup said:
And get ready t9 clean her cum filmed pussy up in front of him. This guy is going to be doing her often. Get used to it

He will not have to, you are going to be sucking his cock often. Cleaning up her cum filled pussy in front of him. . He will be doing her any time he wants. That is just sonhe doesn't black maul her. Hopefully he has a few friends that need to make a deposit also. Kinda lie, you are one lucky guy now. Steady cock for her anytime he desires and a lot of cum for you to clean up.
This is something I’ve always fantasized about. I ate the cream pie after I cum in her often, always wanted to do it after another guy fucks her.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, genuinepleasure and GFtoShare
mstevens75 said:

Not sure what to do next

Mike
does she know you share her pictures on line? if so, did you discuss, possibly, being noticed?

Great test of if you're real cuckold material or not, the fear turns you on then you are.

lnohhnvm said:
does she know you share her pictures on line? if so, did you discuss, possibly, being noticed?
She does not know I share her pics. She knows if my fantasy and we role play it, but she says it will never happen for real. Sometimes she uses her toy and makes herself cum and pictures her ex boyfriend. I love when she moans his name when she cums.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, genuinepleasure and 4 others
chesnwuk said:
Great test of if you're real cuckold material or not, the fear turns you on then you are.
It completely turns me on.

Reactions: baddy145, LNA, laury and 1 other person
mstevens75 said:
Yes, he and I have been in contact a couple times this week. I sent him a couple photos of Mary in the shower the other day that she didn’t know I took. I told him that I thought this might be a great opportunity for me to finally get to watch her fuck another guy. He agreed and said he is up for trying to make it happen. He was thinking we could set some thing up for a bar l the same time we were there, and the two of us act like we know each other from golf league to get the conversation going.

He sent me a couple pics of his cock. It is so much bigger and thicker than mine, I know she would love it.
That's great. Has he indicated how much interaction they have at work currently? Like, do they see one another and interact already?

If not, the bar setup is a great idea. Will she at least recognize her? That opportunity should be used to get them as close and comfortable as possible. As a guy he should be able to take it from there. Once there's been a formal introduction and there is at least a bit of familiarity he can begin expanding on it. Approaching her at work, saying hello, inviting her to lunch, etc. It sounds like he is motivated and wants to fuck her, so there's a great chance things will take their natural course.

I speak from experience in saying that a male co-worker can turn a wife into a slut and you won't be able to stop it. The workplace is an arena you aren't going to be able to interfere with, and she has an ongoing reason to visit. Over time he can easily become friends just through the ****** proximity circumstances, and one thing will lead to another. Day after day she leaves to go to work and will spend time with another man. If that man is actively trying to turn her into a slut, eventually she will give in. You won't be able to stop it - you'll just spend the entire day knowing she's with another man at work and there's nothing you can do about it. Then you'll know she's going into work to suck his cock, and take it deep in her pussy. Then come home to you at the end of the day a used *****. The office is just the perfect conditioning/breeding ground for sluts. They're already dressed to impress, separated from their husbands, surrounded by men in positions of power and authority. It is almost like the entire corporate structure is designed to turn women into slut wives.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mwdad, crmaster, barbdwire and 6 others
One other thing I hadn’t realized was how old he is. I was thinking he was a little older than he is. Mary is 48 years old and he is 29….he did say he turns 30 soon. I had never really pictured her with a guy that much younger as part of my fantasy, but it actually has gotten me even hornier to think of a guy that young into her.

I am a stocky build with a 4” cock and he is much leaner. Keeps himself trimmed and has a cock that looks to be a thick 7-8”. He cums a lot too. We jerked off on video chat together and he shoots a huge load. I just don’t do that anymore. All I can think about is him cumming on her face and tits.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, barbdwire and 3 others