My wife was recognized

• Thread startermstevens75
  • Start date
Why don't you show us the pictures her co worker saw. I'm assuming from your last post he is on board with seducing her. Just curious, does he want you to suck him amd/or do you want to suck him?

wftoplay said:
Why don't you show us the pictures her co worker saw. I'm assuming from your last post he is on board with seducing her. Just curious, does he want you to suck him amd/or do you want to suck him?
Here are a few pics I have sent him. We have not talked about sucking him. All our chats have been about her.

34AAAD7C-C7FF-47B0-B6C0-205A2D56A86A.jpeg DD3DDFBD-1C51-4F42-B548-CAF368D2F60D.jpeg F1F87723-CFEE-4F58-AEAA-58F18B948CE4.jpeg E3788712-8585-4D2D-9380-CC6F00F14B8D.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Notsaying, kait, fredjac and 12 others
She's hot. So he is definately interested in breeding her with his young seed? What's the next step? Will he see her tomorrow at work?

mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
I'm recognized often i like it

Are they working today? Is he sending you updates of his progress?

mstevens75 said:
I have been a cuck wannabe for a long time and have often shared pics of my wife with guys online and jerked off while they describe what they would do to her.

I had a guy I was doing this with recently that I met through AFF. I sent him a new pic of her recently and didn’t do a good enough job blurring her face. He came back and told me her name and that he works with her. I had used a fake name for her when chatting with him previously.

They work for a large company and I don’t know how he knows her for sure. I have sent pics of her naked, her pussy and her tits.

She is a Bbw and would kill me if she knew a coworker had seen her naked and that he had heard me jerk off while he described what he would do. I also told him how small my cock is and sent pics that he laughed at when we first started chatting.

This is scary and making me horny. He seems to really have the upper hand here and I am hoping he doesn’t say anything to her or her coworkers

Not sure what to do next

Mike
Tell him you are OK with him fucking her!

I would talk to him and get him comfortable with your wife's likes and dislikes and what turns her on. Encourage him to start flirting with her and see how far he can get. If your wife talks about it at home with you that he is hitting on her, you can encourage her. It could turn out to be a win-win for everybody. She gets fucked and becomes a hotwife, he gets fucked and you get cucked. Win win.

Reactions: barbdwire
Some fantastic advice in this thread and I agree. He and I have already been talking about how he can gain her trust. It sounds like he doesn’t have a reason to talk to her out of the blue at work, so we are thinking of the bar idea. That way he can bump into us to start the conversation that we know each other through golf league and then he can ping her on the side the next time they are in a meeting together. They both work remote, so there is no in office meet up options. I feel like I have been walking around with a non-stop hard on for a week.

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, barbdwire and 1 other person
mstevens75 said:
Some fantastic advice in this thread and I agree. He and I have already been talking about how he can gain her trust. It sounds like he doesn’t have a reason to talk to her out of the blue at work, so we are thinking of the bar idea. That way he can bump into us to start the conversation that we know each other through golf league and then he can ping her on the side the next time they are in a meeting together. They both work remote, so there is no in office meet up options. I feel like I have been walking around with a non-stop hard on for a week.
This sounds excellent - you are both proceeding the right way as far as I can tell. And it sounds like he's a good guy, he's not gone off doing anything stupid, he has patience, this could be a great adventure for the three of you! And very exciting too. I agree with your idea of the meeting at the bar - a social occasion, you're there too, non threatening, a few drinks to oil the machine, him and her working in the same place, what a coincidence! They already have something in common. Then you feeding him her likes and dislikes, a wingman with the inside track, and maybe telling her about how popular he is with the guys at golf and how everybody thinks he's a great guy, start the wheels turning. Be sure to keep us all up to date - it's very exciting following your story

Reactions: spreadingher4me, barbdwire and MANNY33
Sephoro has it right. U can build him up subtly on the inside, telling her how great a guy he is and embellishing him with the qualities that she likes in you to get her even more comfortable. As he makes his moves on her one step at a time he can keep up posted and u assist from the inside reinforcing things. If she tells u about it all the better, if she does not, u will still get the inside details and blow by blow so to speak as he turns her into his slut. And an added bonus down the way may be that he or she gets interested in slutting out to other men as well. If this is handled right and with a little luck, and if the guy is a good guy to work with, u all should have a great time ahead. Keep us posted and a few more pics would be nice as well. We are all rooting for u on your journey.

Reactions: spreadingher4me, barbdwire and ccricri
A couple of things to consider also:

I would do the bar/pub meet before I'd try to work on the golf league angle.
The idea is to keep her from thinking this may be a "set-up".
In a pub environment, this can appear as a total 'chance' encounter, reduce (or prevent) pressure or stress, and can be as short or long as anyone would like it to be. In fact, unless there is immediate chemistry/attraction, I'd likely keep the first meeting fairly short; maybe 30 minutes or so.

I would hope you could then say "I came across (his name) while golfing;; he said to tell you hello", and a compliment or two like "he said he enjoyed meeting you" or "he thinks you are a really nice person". Additionally, you can ask her thoughts of having him over for dinner one evening (huge development if she approves!).

I'm assuming you still need to solve how they will 'discover' they are co-workers. This could be accomplished in either of the above scenarios.
After the most recent golf encounter you could tell her (with the appropriate amount of enthusiasm and/or excitement) that you and he were chatting, you asked what kind of work he did; he said he worked for (company name), and that you told him your wife does also!
Unless conversation at a pub presents an opportunity to ask about his work, the 'golf angle' would seem to be a better way to break that ice.

Reactions: Squirtking and MANNY33
GFtoShare said:
Then this is the perfect opportunity! Get your guy to seduce her, and that will help her get over her self-conciousness!
I think that's a great idea

mstevens75 said:
Sound like you two might have a good plan. Your a lucky guy. I think a lot of men in here, myself included, would love our wife being recognized like that

mstevens75 said:
Very nice! That is a shame that they're both remote. Is it 100% or do they ever go into the office?

Definitely some great advice about building trust and having her start to confide in him (and viceversa). That is the oldest trick in the book when it comes to seducing women, and how my wife fell for her co-worker and ultimately turned me into a cuck. The best would be if she can "vent" to him about something relating to you - he comes a shoulder to cry on so to speak, a good listener, someone that "understands" her. Golf could be a good in. Do you play often? Given the nature of the intro, that could be something he brings up from time to time to bait her into complaining about how often you play. An excellent response would be something to the effect of - "oh wow, I only play a lot because I'm single, if I were married to you I would spend all the time I can with you ;)"

Reactions: barbdwire and MANNY33
Not too much new to report this week in regards to how things are going. Look like Mary and I are planning a date night next Friday, which will include heading out to dinner and then heading out for a couple drinks at the bar. Her coworker is out of town this weekend, so we aren’t able to make it happen earlier. He is going to bump into us at the bar and start the opportunity for small talk and to see how things go from there. Not expecting much, other than the opportunity to set the stage, but who knows.

He and I did jerk off over the phone yesterday. He really got into humiliating me and telling me how small my cock was and how much Mary prefers his. His cock is so much thicker than mine, and as he told me Mary prefers his, I instantly came. He found it funny I came so quickly based on that and then he continued stroking his cock and describing all he would do. I started getting hard and stroking again. At this point he described her looking at me with his cock in her mouth and I came again. He was stroking the whole time and never came until 10 minutes later. I can’t even imagine how good she would feel and how much she will like him fucking bee that long. I last a couple minutes on a good day and normally finish her with my tongue.

He did ask if I would clean it off her and I said yes…he said good. When this all started I was nervous and horny…it has completely changed to excited and horny.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fredjac, mwdad, baddy145 and 5 others
mstevens75 said:
Not too much new to report this week in regards to how things are going. Look like Mary and I are planning a date night next Friday, which will include heading out to dinner and then heading out for a couple drinks at the bar. Her coworker is out of town this weekend, so we aren’t able to make it happen earlier. He is going to bump into us at the bar and start the opportunity for small talk and to see how things go from there. Not expecting much, other than the opportunity to set the stage, but who knows.

He and I did jerk off over the phone yesterday. He really got into humiliating me and telling me how small my cock was and how much Mary prefers his. His cock is so much thicker than mine, and as he told me Mary prefers his, I instantly came. He found it funny I came so quickly based on that and then he continued stroking his cock and describing all he would do. I started getting hard and stroking again. At this point he described her looking at me with his cock in her mouth and I came again. He was stroking the whole time and never came until 10 minutes later. I can’t even imagine how good she would feel and how much she will like him fucking bee that long. I last a couple minutes on a good day and normally finish her with my tongue.

He did ask if I would clean it off her and I said yes…he said good. When this all started I was nervous and horny…it has completely changed to excited and horny.
Sound like a good start. Good luck and keep us all posted

Wow great update, thanks! Can't wait to hear how your date goes.

Wonderful news. One tidbit u might consider down the road, repeat down the road, is that if the meet comes off and looks like it is progressing and u and your wife talk about him, u might slip in if appropriate that u think he has a big dick. She of course would ask how u know. If u set up the golf angle where u are golfing regularly with him, u could say "Well dear, u know I am not into guys. But after 18 holes of golf we do sometimes wind up in the locker room. U know men's locker rooms are not as private and plush as ladies locker rooms. Many of us get cleaned up and take showers. I could not help but notice," Just a mere mention of that and drop it. It will stick in the back of her mind for down the road as another attraction factor. Also, if I remember correctly, she is uneasy a bit about her body, as he hits on her he can slip in a few compliments on her beauty and her body and put her mind to ease on that subject. That is again another plus "atrraction" point to add to the list. U want as many on the list as possible. Trust me, she will be reviewing all those plus factors as she decides what to do. Good luck and keep us posted.

So last night I decided to use the big dildo that Mary has while we had fun. I was kissing and caressing her while I reached down and fucked her with it. I was telling her how much I love it when she gets pleasured by that big cock and I get to hear her moan and enjoy it. She reached over and started to stroke my cock. I then asked if she liked his big cock fucking her and the instant she said yes, I came in her hand. Attached is a picture of my cock and her co-worker. I know she would love it. Next weekend can’t get here fast enough. I hope it goes well.

6FA5794A-B9BF-49C3-AF6C-37D6FA9F62F8.jpeg 59CA024C-C8EF-471F-BC6F-78189052B3F6.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: fredjac, baddy145, barbdwire and 2 others
MANNY33 said:
Wonderful news. One tidbit u might consider down the road, repeat down the road, is that if the meet comes off and looks like it is progressing and u and your wife talk about him, u might slip in if appropriate that u think he has a big dick. She of course would ask how u know. If u set up the golf angle where u are golfing regularly with him, u could say "Well dear, u know I am not into guys. But after 18 holes of golf we do sometimes wind up in the locker room. U know men's locker rooms are not as private and plush as ladies locker rooms. Many of us get cleaned up and take showers. I could not help but notice," Just a mere mention of that and drop it. It will stick in the back of her mind for down the road as another attraction factor. Also, if I remember correctly, she is uneasy a bit about her body, as he hits on her he can slip in a few compliments on her beauty and her body and put her mind to ease on that subject. That is again another plus "atrraction" point to add to the list. U want as many on the list as possible. Trust me, she will be reviewing all those plus factors as she decides what to do. Good luck and keep us posted.
Great advice. Definitely need to make her feel comfortable and could be great to plant the seed that he has a good size cock.

Reactions: MANNY33