my wife with my dad

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date

indigo10

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2015
I'd welcome hearing people's reactions to to this, especially since I'm not at all sure that I've totally figured out my own. My wife's been with a lot of guys, but seeing her with my dad has churned up a big range of different emotions. I'm surprised how much of a turn-on it's been, but I'm also getting feelings of jealousy, which hasn't happened when watching her with other men.

My wife's surprised how hot she's found it to be, even though my dad's by far the oldest guy she's had sex with. They'll probably want to get together again unless I object. They've now been together twice.

Is this totally sick? Have others had this happen? The two of them getting together was my idea, I facilitated and encouraged them, and I've certainly been an active participant.

Here's a pic from video I took.

df_c23e_xms.jpg
df_c23e_xms.jpg

• Love
Reactions: aruspice, JustCuriousOne, DominMale and 20 others
Totally sick, NO. But definitely off the beaten path.

Reactions: morethanacock and Italian_Guy
Be careful what you ask for.Maybe they was lovers before. If shes got hot hungry pussy you never know.

• Love
Reactions: chelseacd and toolman2c
Just let it happen. If you agree you can control it and keep the discussion about it alive.

need some more details please, what is your wife's age and your fathers? Is he more endowed than you and can he perform better or longer?

That is totally normal. when an Old man hormones pressure increases when he see such a hot beauty in the family and want to fuck her.

Reactions: BorrowMyWife, robandkate and Hulk6666
Interesting post. More information would be nice.
How is the relationship between you and you father? If you had a good relationship with him before this should make it stronger. At least make for some interesting "father, son" talks.
What are the chances of pregnancy? Could be you will get a little brother to play with. lol.
What is the marital status of your father? Is your mother still around? this could cause problems.
Does your father know about the other men? Does he understand your desire to share her? Did he share your mother?
It seems strange your not jealous of other men when they could steal your wife from you but are with your father who most likely wont.
Except for your jealousy I don't see a problem with it as long as nobody is being hurt.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, BorrowMyWife, FondOfSex and 1 other person
Given your comments:

indigo10 said:
.... My wife's been with a lot of guys, but seeing her with my dad has churned up a big range of different emotions. I'm surprised how much of a turn-on it's been, but I'm also getting feelings of jealousy...

and:

indigo10 said:
My wife's surprised how hot she's found it to be.... They've now been together twice.

and:

indigo10 said:
The two of them getting together was my idea, I facilitated and encouraged them, and I've certainly been an active participant.

It sounds like it may be too late to turn back now.

But, I have a question similar to one of Redback's: Is your father still married to your mother? If not, is he married to someone else? In either case, how does your mother, or his current wife, or woman friend, feel about your wife fucking your father...?

• Love
Reactions: BorrowMyWife and morethanacock
Custer Laststand said:
But, I have a question similar to one of Redback's: Is your father still married to your mother? If not, is he married to someone else? In either case, how does your mother, or his current wife, or woman friend, feel about your wife fucking your father...?

Thanks to everyone who's weighed in on this. I'll provide some additional details when I have more time, but just wanted to note that my mom and dad have been divorced for many years, and he stopped seeing his long-time woman friend several months ago, so there are no elements of cheating going on. My wife and I have always made a point of trying to avoid any situations where there seemed to be potential to hurt others' relationships or our own. Other than my twinges of feelings, which I suspect add a bit to the eroticism, I think the situation's OK. Very unusual, but OK.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: toolman2c, tlxyz and BorrowMyWife
ow do you get a photo into a post like this. I will be 21 next month

redback said:
Interesting post. More information would be nice.
How is the relationship between you and you father? If you had a good relationship with him before this should make it stronger. At least make for some interesting "father, son" talks.
What are the chances of pregnancy? Could be you will get a little brother to play with. lol.
What is the marital status of your father? Is your mother still around? this could cause problems.
Does your father know about the other men? Does he understand your desire to share her? Did he share your mother?
It seems strange your not jealous of other men when they could steal your wife from you but are with your father who most likely wont.
Except for your jealousy I don't see a problem with it as long as nobody is being hurt.

Our relationship's always been very good, and we've been able to talk about most anything. In fact, after his break-up with his woman friend a few months ago, he told me that he really missed sex but didn't want to get drawn into another relationship with a new woman. That initial comment of his is what sparked the idea in my head of maybe sharing my wife with him, which in turn led me to mention his situation to her. Some interesting discussion followed (as you can imagine), separately with her and then with him, as things progressed from something kind of jokingly said, to getting serious about it.

My wife is 53 and my dad is 74, so all of us are old enough to know our own minds and be comfortable with ourselves.

No chance of pregnancy.

Reactions: tlxyz, BorrowMyWife and lnohhnvm
rjone said:
Great photo, please post the video!

I'm not sure about posting video, unless I find sections that don't show faces. Here are several frame grabs that kind of convey the mood though.

df_ge1xbs.jpgdf_d26se2x.jpgdf_he1xb.jpgdf_ge2x.jpg
df_ge1xbs.jpg df_d26se2x.jpg df_he1xb.jpg df_ge2x.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, DominMale and 11 others
df_he2xb.jpgdf_ge3x.jpgdf_d29ex.jpgdf_he3xb.jpg
df_he2xb.jpg df_ge3x.jpg df_d29ex.jpg df_he3xb.jpg

Reactions: cuckedjay, costadelsol, DominMale and 13 others
18mDresdF4prom said:
ow do you get a photo into a post like this. I will be 21 next month

When posting a message or replying to one, click on the "Go Advanced" button and then click on the icon that looks like a paper clip. That should then open a window that allows you to add files.

indigo10, I commend you and your wife for what your doing. It seems you both have a great relationship with each other and your father. I cant see a problem here at all. I think its wonderful that you take your fathers needs into account and do something about them. Your father is a very lucky man to have you as a son and your wife as a daughter in law and lover. I hope you all have many years of enjoyment ahead.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies, Averagebuttman, JeffreyBaggins and 3 others
I have always thought your wife was smoking hot. This just makes her even hotter.

Thanks for sharing any pics you have of your wonderful wife.

Hi, I aam a 'boi' whose own dad took over sex life of my wife. I married when I was 17 and she was 28. She is built like my mom and Daddy was very please that we were together. I mean Jean is about 38DDD-32-36. Soon after we started dating the three of us went out together and Daddy danced with Jean. He giant bobs pressed against Him-well- there was not going back. He pressed his cock into her lower tummy too. He put her hand on it and I pretty sure I saw her eyes bug out. Mine is 4 inch. Daddyis nearly 8 inch. They nearly ran out to her car. I went to see if something was wrong. They were in the back seat with her tits out and his cock out and in her mouth. It was very erotic even though i had super MIXED feelings about tit.
Love, Heather

• Love
Reactions: costadelsol, DominMale, Lovasianladies and 6 others
Weird, but hot! :clap:

Reactions: ZAGuy
redback said:
indigo10, I commend you and your wife for what your doing. It seems you both have a great relationship with each other and your father. I cant see a problem here at all. I think its wonderful that you take your fathers needs into account and do something about them. Your father is a very lucky man to have you as a son and your wife as a daughter in law and lover. I hope you all have many years of enjoyment ahead.
THAT is wonderful. I like your comment too. I had this very early in our marriage. OH, Daddy even paid for and came on the honeymoon. Tho only thing he did not like was leaving his sick wife at home. But he arranged for her help when she needed it and he even paid for nurses to check on her. I was 17 and jean, my wife was 28. We met when she was a student teacher at my school about 6 or 7 years earlier. I had not idea she was interested in me "That Way". Of course my daddy saw her and her pretty face and her super body. By the time we divorced jean was 38DDD-32-38. 5'6 160 lb.
I believe when we got engaged she was 145 lb and when we married 155 lb. The point of that being that she was ALWAYS buxom. I found one of her bras that was 34C. She saw me with it and said "oh, that is from when I was 12.
Love, Heather

Reactions: firedogg81 and steevo895
The whole idea of being made a cuckold by your dad is so fucking erotic to me! It's so taboo, so wrong, but a turn on at the same time. The humiliation of having your wife prefer an older man and your dad at that speaks volumes to me.

• Love
Reactions: monitaur, ZAGuy, natasnaikul and 2 others