my wife with my dad

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date
I LOVED! all my nasty wife sharing cuckold fantasies back in the day, but nothing to me is hotter or kinkier then thinking of my dad fucking my 18 yo GF, then fucking her more after we married. This goes back years ago, and my mom was actually having an affair on my dad / cuckolding him with a family friend. So, I know my dad wasn't getting much sex from my mom, and that added to my strong fantasies of my dad getting pussy from my young 18yo GF, who later became my wife. It would be like my young 20 yo wife giving my old dad pity sex, and that thought in my head was so exciting. It was SO HOT! back then when my 20 yo wife would suck my cock, and I'd be thinking I was my dad she was sucking off, and I'd cum so much in her mouth thinking, OH YES! it's my dad's 48 yo slimy cum he's squirting in her mouth. Then many times I'd be fucking her again thinking I was my dad making her orgasm. And I LOVED! eating my wife and getting so excited rubbing off on the sheets thinking I was licking up my dad's cum, I was hearing him in my head saying. " That's it, that's it son, lick it up my nice warm manly daddy cum." Eat my superior seed that made you son." " Oh, your wife has a really nice, sweet tight pussy for your daddy's big cock. "

Then YES! there were times when I imagined being on my knees sucking off my dad just to give him a nice blow job, because I knew my mom was getting all she needed from her cheating, she later did end up marrying the other family friend. So, it was SO, SO HOT! having fantasies about my dad, him coming around and making me a cleanup cuckold son, and my old 48 yo dad getting my wife's sweet young hairy pussy. I never imagined him getting my wife pregnant, but WOW! thinking back that would have been a hot fantasy too. I can just picture my young 20 yo wife back then with a big pregnant belly from my dad, WOW! carrying my old dad's baby.

I would think this would be one of the most humiliating cuckold things that could happen. A dad fucking your GF or wife, maybe knocking her up. OR! to be a submissive cleanup cuckold for them, licking up your own dads slimy cum load from your young wife, and even sucking your dads bigger cum slimy cock clean.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: monitaur, commodoredawe, KingsTroop and 1 other person
indigo10 said:
Again, thanks for the compliments and feedback. Here are some more. I realize that I'm dragging this out, but I'm having fun picking pix.

df_d3exs2.jpgdf_d1ex.jpgdf_d14e.jpgdf_d16e.jpg
df_d3exs2.jpg df_d1ex.jpg df_d14e.jpg df_d16e.jpg
What an ass!! Lucky Daddy

Reactions: robandkate and MajorHorner
indigo10 said:
He cums in her first, then I mix my load with his. Strange to think of two generations of cum inside of her.

adf_13.jpgadf_14.jpgadf_15.jpgadf_16.jpg
adf_13.jpg adf_14.jpg adf_15.jpg adf_16.jpg
She's lucky, you both have great dicks

Reactions: Rbm and MajorHorner
indigo10 said:
He cums in her first, then I mix my load with his. Strange to think of two generations of cum inside of her.

adf_13.jpgadf_14.jpgadf_15.jpgadf_16.jpg
adf_13.jpg adf_14.jpg adf_15.jpg adf_16.jpg
so hot

indigo10 said:
I'd welcome hearing people's reactions to to this, especially since I'm not at all sure that I've totally figured out my own. My wife's been with a lot of guys, but seeing her with my dad has churned up a big range of different emotions. I'm surprised how much of a turn-on it's been, but I'm also getting feelings of jealousy, which hasn't happened when watching her with other men.

My wife's surprised how hot she's found it to be, even though my dad's by far the oldest guy she's had sex with. They'll probably want to get together again unless I object. They've now been together twice.

Is this totally sick? Have others had this happen? The two of them getting together was my idea, I facilitated and encouraged them, and I've certainly been an active participant.

Here's a pic from video I took.

df_c23e_xms.jpg
df_c23e_xms.jpg
nothing wrong at all love to seen the video

Last edited:
indigo10 said:
I'd welcome hearing people's reactions to to this, especially since I'm not at all sure that I've totally figured out my own. My wife's been with a lot of guys, but seeing her with my dad has churned up a big range of different emotions. I'm surprised how much of a turn-on it's been, but I'm also getting feelings of jealousy, which hasn't happened when watching her with other men.

My wife's surprised how hot she's found it to be, even though my dad's by far the oldest guy she's had sex with. They'll probably want to get together again unless I object. They've now been together twice.

Is this totally sick? Have others had this happen? The two of them getting together was my idea, I facilitated and encouraged them, and I've certainly been an active participant.

Here's a pic from video I took.

df_c23e_xms.jpg
df_c23e_xms.jpg
You don't show how good his dick is,what chance he will be fucking you too?

Reactions: maresi simone
srx said:
You don't show how good his dick is,what chance he will be fucking you too?
Tehe ... i think that this would be the next natural step for a c3 sissy. But here said indigo10 that he is still allowed to cum into his wife ... and to methis doesn't sound as if he would be never inside... does it?

Go for it..It works great for all of us. My dad is an old hippie, Free love kinda thing. He cucks me all the time, They had several close calls of being impregnated which drove me crazy ....She tells me she wants his baby all the time. She makes me eat dad's creampies from her pussy and ass. They meet about twice a month and she won't let me watch them yet but she does film it and shows me scenes. She calls me a wimp for having to let my Dad satisfy her needs. Don't know if this is true or not but one night she came home late and pretty damn tipsy, I was waiting up for her as always, I was looking thru some wedding photos at the time, she said " What you looking at " " Our wedding photos " I said, " I fucked your dad in our room during my " Bathroom break" at the reception , we snuck into the suite and he fucked me in my wedding dress Ha Ha !! " "You had no fucking clue " ..Like a slap in the face and also my dick was so hard , it was bitter sweet ...I don't understand why I want more and more...but it works for all of us

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Skybladecuck, maresi simone and baddy145