• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My Wife

• Thread starterluvswatchinghotwives
  • Start date
fukit said:
Found that most of her dirty cloths had cum on them

She would come home after a week n I'd be horny and want her right there n then but she would insist on a shower.

One day I didn't let her and started to finger her n found she was FULL of there cum
How did you react? What did you do?

luvswatchinghotwives said:
Before she went blonde

IMG_0324.jpeg
IMG_3315.jpeg
IMG_3314.jpeg
yummy toes

Reactions: luvswatchinghotwives
I have been on this site for a while now but never posted an intro until now. My wife travels for work at least once a month and I enjoy the fantasy that while she is traveling that she has affairs. I’m not into cuck stuff I really just want to watch her enjoy a nice thick cock and see how much of a sexy slut she could be.

I don’t think she cheats on her trips but I really enjoy fantasizing about it! I always fantasize that a coworker or stranger recognizers her and tells me that she fucked them and give me all the sexy details complete with pics and vids. I would enjoy talking to like minded people or even share any advice you might have.

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
Your wife has a sexy enough body that if she wants to get fucked everybody knows she is getting some other guys cock the nights she is away

Reactions: tjan9999 and luvswatchinghotwives
Zima said:
Your wife has a sexy enough body that if she wants to get fucked everybody knows she is getting some other guys cock the nights she is away

g.jpg

I have been on this site for a while now but never posted an intro until now. My wife travels for work at least once a month and I enjoy the fantasy that while she is traveling that she has affairs. I’m not into cuck stuff I really just want to watch her enjoy a nice thick cock and see how much of a sexy slut she could be.

I don’t think she cheats on her trips but I really enjoy fantasizing about it! I always fantasize that a coworker or stranger recognizers her and tells me that she fucked them and give me all the sexy details complete with pics and vids. I would enjoy talking to like minded people or even share any advice you might have.

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
Is she ends up in AZ I’d love to help make your fantasy cum true

A few more

041.jpeg
040.jpeg
039.jpeg
IMG_3331.jpeg
100_1844.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, exhibitionguy, cmeinfl` and 3 others
A few more

041.jpeg
040.jpeg
039.jpeg
IMG_3331.jpeg
100_1844.jpeg
She is super sexy - enjoying stroking to her here.
Did you buy the clothes or did she?

I think she has gotten fucked on a trip. It's hard to believe that she'd have turned every guy down, and there are definitely guys coming on to her on those trips. What kind of undies does she pack when she goes?
You could always find a guy (has to be trustworthy) to chat her up next time she's away to see how she reacts. Might be a bit of fun if nothing else, and it could lead to something if you manage to find the right guy...

A few more

041.jpeg
040.jpeg
039.jpeg
IMG_3331.jpeg
100_1844.jpeg
nice, we even got a glimpse of her tits

sephoro said:
She is super sexy - enjoying stroking to her here.
Did you buy the clothes or did she?

I think she has gotten fucked on a trip. It's hard to believe that she'd have turned every guy down, and there are definitely guys coming on to her on those trips. What kind of undies does she pack when she goes?
You could always find a guy (has to be trustworthy) to chat her up next time she's away to see how she reacts. Might be a bit of fun if nothing else, and it could lead to something if you manage to find the right guy...
We bought them together. She usually packs her daily panties, she always wears thongs.

And that’s the catch, trustworthy. I mean, trying to set something like that up with a stranger is putting her life at too much risk. And reaching out to her coworkers puts her job at risk. Such a double edged sword.

We bought them together. She usually packs her daily panties, she always wears thongs.

And that’s the catch, trustworthy. I mean, trying to set something like that up with a stranger is putting her life at too much risk. And reaching out to her coworkers puts her job at risk. Such a double edged sword.
Yes it is a double edge sword. And I am glad u see that.
It's chancy even if us husband's are there. There isn't really a good way to check out the guys ahead of time. Always put her safety first

I can totally understand your fantasy..if you ever want to chat say hi

Did you fuck her?

Did you like it?

For sure. You don't want to put her in danger. It's very hard to find the right type of guy, they're like gold dust. You can talk with people online but you never really know.
She looks like she's a great fuck! What does she like to do? And how often do you two fuck?

sephoro said:
For sure. You don't want to put her in danger. It's very hard to find the right type of guy, they're like gold dust. You can talk with people online but you never really know.
She looks like she's a great fuck! What does she like to do? And how often do you two fuck?
Exactly! I just wish I was closer with her coworkers and could confide in them and have them try to fuck her.

We still have sex about once or twice a week

• Love
Reactions: sephoro
Exactly! I just wish I was closer with her coworkers and could confide in them and have them try to fuck her.

We still have sex about once or twice a week
I hope you find the right guy.

i d love to rearrange her guts, cum on her and piss she clean afterwards.

IMG_3865.jpeg
IMG_0955.jpeg
IMG_0950.jpeg
IMG_0954.jpeg
IMG_0951.jpeg
Holy hell I’d love to tribute her xx

I posted in the Meet Up threads but no one responded. So if you’re reading these and you’re well hung from Minneapolis or Wichita or travel to either on business, I would love to hear from you!

IMG_4426.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, sswanabe, MixedbbcLA and 5 others
Her amazing legs!

073.JPG
074.JPG

• Love
Reactions: zarkovac, sswanabe, MixedbbcLA and 4 others
She is delicious. I would love to play and use her body. I am in west Saint Paul. Young african bull 6ft5 athletic body love to manhandle sexy white wives

Users who are viewing this thread