• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's latest confessions

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date
A few obsevations

Hi Gordon,

I don't know if you consider this scenario but do give this some thought to a couple of my observations.
I believe that Linda left the photos on her computer so that you would be able to find them. We've seen her great reluctance in telling you what is going on but in the end she does want to let you know. I had a similar situation with a former lover where she asked me to go and into her purse to retrieve her lipstick and inside were the photos of her posing for another man. She then admitted that he had been a lover of hers. Like yourself I was instantly hard but also upset. I only wish I had the benefit of years that point . So I see some similarities between both women. Unfortunately these photos were taken before the days of the Internet and I only wish that I happen today. You can understand my great appreciation for you showing these pictures and I hope you will put up some more.
I've taken a hard look of the picture with the photographers penis inside that wonderful pussy of hers. My sense of this photo is that he did have a condom on and she perhaps had him roll up part way down his penis so as to make it appear that she was taking him bareback. She only knows too well your visit imagination and how this would play to it.
With regards to the final photograph, I have noted a couple of items. 1st of all her pubic hair doesn't seem to be as a matted as one would expect if she had been having what would've been quite vigorous sex with a new lover. The 2nd thing I noticed was that his sperm is quite evenly distributed along the whole opening of her vagina. If he had impregnated her well bareback he would have been buried deep inside then you wouldn't expect his sperm to be apparently defying gravity and spread quite evenly along her labia. As an aside, I would certainly find it very difficult to pull out at the time of orgasm while being in inside your beautiful wife. The picture really looks like the ejaculate was spread over the entire length of her vagina. My sense is that he came inside the condom and his sperm was arranged in quite an artistic fashion.
The positioning of her on the couch is simply too perfect. We had a wonderful view of his ejaculate dripping onto her dress and then dribbling down the couch. The lighting is perfect and so was the focus. Only a skilled photographer would set this up. There is just simply too much to this chance. If you think about it he's been spending all this time watching Linda progressively ****** yourself and he would observe her getting wetter and her nipples getting harder. To then have the exquisite pleasure of being inside Linda would lead to some pretty vigorous sex and no doubt he would be wanting to remove the dress entirely. Finally I've noted that each of the photographer is careful to include her left hand is her wedding band clearly shown.
My conclusion is that there was a fair bit staging with this. Having said that, you have a deeply sensuous wife who knows exactly what makes you tick and knows how to play this to perfection. She is having as much fun as you do.
All I can say is ....You lucky bastard.

Just to elaborate on my last post the reason I find her story hard to believe is the steps the medical profession take to prevent women from being placed in positions like that.

I don't pretend to know you, your wife or your situation and I may well have missed some info within other posts/threads but I kind of think she's making your fantasy come true by telling you what you want to hear.

Is she fully aware of your cuckold fantasy/desires? has she actually been with another man?

Sorry if these details have already been delt with.

And I'd still love to see the pics.....

spooge said:
As to your wife's story I'm afraid I find it hard to believe. Is there a chance she's trying to keep you happy and making it up?

Chances that she's making it up to keep me happy are fairly high.
As I always say, I know that I cannot judge facts impartially, as I am too much emotionally involved.
You readers are the only ones who can help in dissipating that fog.
I post my stories here exactly for this purpose, to encourage your comments and observations, which help me in being more objective.

Keep in mind one thing, though: apart from some minor exaggerations or inventions which may occur here and there (mostly to hide our identities or to make the story a bit more fluent) the essence of my stories is ALWAYS genuine.
Conclusions might be biased, not the chronicle!

spooge said:
Just to elaborate on my last post the reason I find her story hard to believe is the steps the medical profession take to prevent women from being placed in positions like that.

That is my main concern, as well.
I can’t believe that in this country there could be such unprofessional practitioners.
However…
Imagine a scenario in which patient and doctor had already had some previous explorative flirting. Nothing illegal, perhaps even done in public, but enough to confirm each other’s ‘empathy’.
Then, one day, patient shows up at the exam in stockings and suspender belt… ;)

spooge said:
I don't pretend to know you, your wife or your situation and I may well have missed some info within other posts/threads but I kind of think she's making your fantasy come true by telling you what you want to hear.

Very plausible, indeed.

spooge said:
Is she fully aware of your cuckold fantasy/desires?

Yes, by all means!

spooge said:
Has she actually been with another man?

Apart from the stories which I reported here, I say ‘no’.
Linda is very shy, and naïve, and she never flirted other guys as far as I know.
She was still a virgin when we married. (True!) All what Linda knows about sex, it was me who taught her (I think).
However, I recently recorded an increase in her sexual drive, and an unprecedented inclination at getting horny for my cuckolding fantasies.

spooge said:
Sorry if these details have already been delt with.

You are welcome Spooge. I’m here to support those who want to support me :)

wmfoget said:
Hi Gordon,
I don't know if you consider this scenario but do give this some thought to a couple of my observations.

You are more than welcome, wmfoget.
I post my stories exactly for this purpose, to encourage users’ comments and observations.
Because I know that I cannot judge facts objectively, as I am too much emotionally involved.

wmfoget said:
I believe that Linda left the photos on her computer so that you would be able to find them

It is plausible. Definitely plausible.

wmfoget said:
I've taken a hard look of the picture with the photographers penis inside that wonderful pussy of hers. My sense of this photo is that he did have a condom on […]

I agree

wmfoget said:
[…] and she perhaps had him roll up part way down his penis so as to make it appear that she was taking him bareback

WOW! That’s hot!

wmfoget said:
With regards to the final photograph, I have noted a couple of items. 1st of all her pubic hair doesn't seem to be as a matted as one would expect if she had been having what would've been quite vigorous sex with a new lover. The 2nd thing I noticed was that his sperm is quite evenly distributed along the whole opening of her vagina.

You know what? I have always suspected that that final shot is a Photoshop edit.
I know that it would spoil the whole thing, and that most of us – my diddly included – would prefer that it is real sperm, but I have always doubted it.

wmfoget said:
If you think about it he's been spending all this time watching Linda progressively ****** herself and he would observe her getting wetter […] no doubt he would be wanting to remove the dress entirely […] My conclusion is that there was a fair bit staging with this.

I concur! All those details may lead to think that the whole story is a set up.
I even thought that it had been done with the help of her best friend, a girl who is exceptionally talented in Photoshop editing. Although, in a couple of photos, it’s hard to believe that the male’s presence is faked.

That said, thank you again wmfoget for your thorough observation.
Sincerely
- GordonPym

spooge said:
I don't post much on here but I lurk a lot and I'd really like to see pics of your wife:)

spooge said:
[...] And I'd still love to see the pics.....

You are the third one asking, Spooge.
Let’s say this: if there will be four more requests like yours, I will post the photos for you all (perhaps on “Wife’s Pix” forum, which seems more appropriate – keeping you informed on this one).
It’s a promise.

4 times

Hi Gordon

If I ask 4 times, will that count ?

Wm

Almost there

Just one more to go. The suspense is killing me.

Wm

Since we only seem to need one more person to prompt more pictures of an actual wife, I shall stand up and declare my desire for such pictures. :)

So please, don't be selfish: do post your opinion.
Did Linda feel his cock?
1- Definitely not. It's all fantasy
2- Sincerely, she cannot tell (a-but yes he fucked her; b-but no he didn't fuck her)
3- She indeed felt his cock inside of her pussy
Add other options as you wish...

I know this was a while ago but my thoughts if you want them.

I think it was all fantasy and she told you all this as it was what you wanted to hear (or at least she believes you wanted to hear).

A doctor would also not risk his position with a patient, even if he feels at the time it is what she wanted. The woman could change her mind afterwards and cause all sorts of trouble.

Have things changed after this 'admission'? Is she willing to consider more openly having sex with other men, with you involved in the process?

looking forward to the pictures :)

If it would help I will add my request ... although I would love to see different pics than the "Birthday" pics.

Since most of us agree, including you, that she hasn't "done it" yet ... I would love to be the one to play doctor and help you guys out ... I do find her hott!

GordonPym said:
You are the third one asking, Spooge.
Let’s say this: if there will be four more requests like yours, I will post the photos for you all [...] It’s a promise.

falcondfw69 said:
Here's number 2 request Gordon. I would love to see pix of her.

willypeter said:
Make that three, please!

kalidar said:
Since we only seem to need one more person to prompt more pictures of an actual wife, I shall stand up and declare my desire for such pictures. :)

Cuck-Rick said:
I'll add one just for good measure!

AlanUK said:
[…] looking forward to the pictures :)

Ok guys, you won! ;)
Not that I dislike posting those photos (that wouldn’t be much in line with a wannabe-cuckold thinking), but I was still hesitant.

Here are the photos.
As you cans see they are all close-ups (very close!) of her swollen pussy.
As said before, Linda’s pussy was unexpectedly contracting and relaxing spontaneously, after I had warmed her up a bit with my fingers’ “special” care and some cuckolding fantasies of mine. Those erotic spasms lasted a couple of minutes, to fade away only after she had squirted.
I was shocked because I had never witnessed anything similar before (and, unfortunately, I saw that only once more, when we staged the first doctor’s visit, a few years later).

I recall you that the reason why I am posting these photos is to try to replicate the show that doctor must have seen on his second appointment.
In fact, from Linda’s account, it seems that after the internal exam with the ultrasound probe, she started feeling those same erotic spams which she felt the day of these photos.
I was wondering if, before a similar show, doctor could resist the temptation of fucking her.
Now I turn the question to you : DID HE RESIST THE TEMPTATION OF FUCKING HER, OR NOT?

(To note: I have no doubts whatsoever that because of the probe’s stimulation she squirted during the visit – believe me, she did squirt. What is in doubt here is whether he fucked her or not.)

Cheers
- GordonPym

Attachments

• FotoXXXcube 019.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 019.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 248
  • FotoXXXcube 023.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 023.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 203
  • FotoXXXcube 024.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 024.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 191
  • FotoXXXcube 025.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 025.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 168
  • FotoXXXcube 027.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 027.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 208
Some more

Here are some more photos of Linda squirting spontaneously
More to come...
-GordonPym

Attachments

• FotoXXXcube 028.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 028.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 153
  • FotoXXXcube 029.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 029.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 153
  • FotoXXXcube 031.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 031.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 159
  • FotoXXXcube 032.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 032.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 161
  • FotoXXXcube 033.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 033.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 159
Final series

Suggestion: save all 15 pics in one folder, then launch a quick slide show, to appreciate her spasms ;)

PS for some reason #37 doesn't show up properly. I'm sorry...

Attachments

• FotoXXXcube 034.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 034.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 141
  • FotoXXXcube 035.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 035.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 147
  • FotoXXXcube 036.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 036.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 142
  • FotoXXXcube 037.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 037.jpg
    5.5 KB · Views: 130
  • FotoXXXcube 042.jpg
    FotoXXXcube 042.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 218
Mmm! Great pictures. They give me some spasms of my own. ;)

Now I turn the question to you : DID HE RESIST THE TEMPTATION OF FUCKING HER, OR NOT?

I think the answer to this question lies in one factor: Is the doctor gay or not? And even so, I think she could turn a guy straight. But either way, it would take some really strong willpower not to give in.

Pym, you are a fine man, sir! I salute you!

Your stories, particularly the ones involving her doctor, have been quite stimulating. Now that you have shared pictures, they have an increased intensity. Perhaps similar to putting a face with a name when first meeting someone you have talked to previously, showing her pussy puts a much more personal 'spin' to our discussions regarding what the wife may have done with others.

Do I think her doctor actually penetrated her with his penis? I would think the most common answer would be "no", but it's certainly not unheard of. While still possible, let's assume for the moment that it's more likely he didn't.
Do I think he manipulated her pussy with his hands and instruments? Definitely! It may not have been intended initially, but once her pussy was responding, I'm sure he gave her a very thorough exam. It's easy to see where she was quite caught up in the moment (or fantasy?), enjoying being spread open for both the doctors to see the typical flushing and swelling of her lips and clitoris, then her begin to contract open and closed. Again, moreso after being penetrated and stretched with various 'tools'. Even if her mind was saying no, her pussy was saying yes. Squirting and contractions, especially bigger ones, happen for a reason.

Either way, I see it as a win-win for everybody. Knowing you can have that affect on her pussy is powerful by itself, but knowing that another man has made her lose control of her pussy and mind like that, whether it's by oral or manual stimulation, is mind-blowing!
Just don't make yourself crazy over this. Relax, and let it progress naturally. Driving everybody else nuts by the recent sharing of pics and discussion of them will suffice for now. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread