• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

My wife's latest confessions

• Thread starterGordonPym
  • Start date
Would love to have my cock stuck in her while her pussy is doing that..

Gordon - how is it that I've missed this thread? I have several thoughts but first must compliment your Linda on being very beautiful. That she is able to orgasm and squirt is something you should enjoy thoroughly.

Sue was a bit of a squirter years ago - she said I was the first to get her to do so but yet she seemed very comfortable with it so my suspicions have always been that others were able to get her to do so.

I also wanted to add that Sue has told me many times that she will get sexually aroused at her gynecologist visits. She has spoken fondly many times of one of them having nice hands. At one time she also told me that she'd orgasmed at the doctor's before too - when she was younger. I didn't go into it at the time but I know she spoke highly of one of the newer/younger doctors - joking that even her "prudish sister doesn't mind him".

I won't speculate on whether the doc did or didn't fuck her - I simply don't have enough to go on. It sounds like you wish he did - from those pictures, I'd say it's certainly possible. If Linda will go along with it and say it did - my recommendation would be to enjoy the heck out of it and show her encouragement and support.

Perhaps it's time to have a discussion with her about discretion and your concerns over "if it happens" to make her aware of it all......

Fine pics of your wife does she know you posted them and if so is she excited by it?

As I posted earlier I think your wife embelished the situation at the doctors to suit your fantasy but have a think about what that means. I think she's toying with the idea or at least the fantasy of it.

Try taking baby steps and see if you can get her to flash or flirt with somebody at an out of town bar somewhere and see if she likes it.

Nazareth said:
Pym, you are a fine man, sir! I salute you!
Your stories, particularly the ones involving her doctor, have been quite stimulating. Now that you have shared pictures, they have an increased intensity. […] Just don't make yourself crazy over this. Relax, and let it progress naturally. Driving everybody else nuts by the recent sharing of pics and discussion of them will suffice for now. ;)

Thank you Nazareth for your kind words. GP

TO ALL : We plan to be back to base on Monday AM :)
However…
Linda had some troubles at home, and sister visiting (with kids!) for three days
I don’t think she had time and privacy to do anything “interesting” :(

SoonToBe said:
Gordon - how is it that I've missed this thread? I have several thoughts but first must compliment your Linda on being very beautiful.

Thank you on Linda's behalf :p

SoonToBe said:
I won't speculate on whether the doc did or didn't fuck her - I simply don't have enough to go on. It sounds like you wish he did - from those pictures, I'd say it's certainly possible. If Linda will go along with it and say it did - my recommendation would be to enjoy the heck out of it and show her encouragement and support.

I am doing my best! ;)

spooge said:
Fine pics of your wife does she know you posted them and if so is she excited by it?
She does not know anything of it. Sorry for you.

spooge said:
Try taking baby steps and see if you can get her to flash or flirt with somebody at an out of town bar somewhere and see if she likes it.

Bringing her to a bar off town won't be that easy... :(
With Linda, I wouldn't define it a "baby step" ... :D

Do you think you could sum up where you are with your wife (what she has done to support your fantasy) because when I try to follow your posts and threads I get confused. I've joined the party quite late it seems.:)

All I was thinking is although taking the huge leap into the lifestyle is maybe not an option at the moment your wife certainly seems onboard (no pun, honest!) with your fantasy and seems willing to meet you half way. That's not something to take lightly.

If you're looking for ideas for, let's call them intermediate steps, you could start a whole thread on the subject.

Example: There are loads of 'beach voyeur' vids on the tube sites where a couple go to a nude beach and start to play with each other. Invariably a single man closes in to masturbate and watch. Maybe that could be an option.

Another idea is to ask another person to video you have sex with your wife. Having a third person present would be a step towards your goals without too much of a risk if you control what happens with the tape. It may even lead to the cameraman getting involved in some way.

If that is too big a step a personal favourite fantasy of mine get your wife a makeover and professional set of pictures taken. Erotic/explicit pics are an option in some studios. A male photographer could make things interesting.

As a final thought there are a range of massage services available and knowing some people who have made a living that way I can assure you this: If you pay good money there is not a piece of ******* skin that does not get the full treatment. With a good masseuse they leave it to the client to cover anything you don't want touched. Obviously in a hotel they're unlikely to go very far. You can tell by where an advert for a service has been placed how sexually orientated the massage can be.

Gordon,

I think you need to start with real baby-steps.

Not sure if we covered this anywhere before - but would she get into you guys maybe taking turns reading Penthouse Letters to each other? Tell her she can pick out whatever story she wants - tame or crazy.

I think you need to somehow try to desensitize her to the extreme's she associates with extramarital sex. It's interesting because you have almost the opposite situation to what I had in terms of understanding. I posted this before, but about 20 years ago a family down the block from us split up because the wife was seeing someone else for sex behind the husbands back - but we knew the husband, Tom, and we knew he worked like a dog - long nights and yes, a good amount of travel. Sue had a little empathy for Tom's wife (can't even remember her name now) and I said that I couldn't see breaking up a marriage over some meaningless sex. It led to an interesting discussion with Sue at the time - we'd both done some traveling with work at times and we both were aware that sometimes - well - "shit happens" that you didn't plan on, etc.

What we came up with was perhaps the genesis to what we're doing now - but we sort of agreed that as long as what was happening didn't take away or diminish "us" - that it would be something we could deal with. We both agreed that it had to have some sort of intent before we felt it would be something to split up over, etc.

I have other thoughts regarding whether she's aware of her conflicts - her enjoying flirting and dancing with the dangerous doctor-friend vs. the teasing about her doctors visit and what it obviously implies to you and your enjoyment of it. I am wondering if she is doing this more as something to tease your fantasy rather than making it a reality with her doctor-friend?

You really need to talk to her openly about it.

Just my opinion.

I am closing this thread - follow me on another one

Guys,
I have significant updates for you on this story.
I'd say, without exaggerating, that it is GREAT NEWS!

You can read them on my thread "Wife Linda’s new job and her increased sexual drive".
(If the link is not working, copy and paste this (without quotes): "http://forums.cuckolds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36265")

I have decided to keep the story going on that thread only.
All updates about Linda and me will appear on the aforementioned thread.

I WILL NOT MAINTAIN THIS THREAD ANY LONGER!

See you there :)

Users who are viewing this thread