My work

• Thread starterFredo
  • Start date
Are you reading in my thoughts ? Yes, I think about a story like that. A black couple, and a white lover... I like this idea... very much ! ;-)

My english is not better than yours, don't worry. By the way, what is your native language ? I speak French, and you ? (Rossignoll, it's almost a french word... "Rossignol", the bird)

Haha, funny, Im a well-hung white guy who loves black women, and listening to Motorhead ("Ace of Spades" and the new "Rock Out") while doing a ghetto girl is just awsome. Finally comics about something else than BM/WW. I think the thought of a husband teaming up with a dominant, black woman to humiliate the little nordic princess wife is a fantasy many have.

I'm glad you like it. You're right, cartoons about white male/black female are rare. So I tried to balance (I looooove black women too).

By the way, I was playing ' the Ace of Spade' with my Stratocaster when the idea of this drawing occured to me. A lttle nordic princess wife ****** to watch her husband with a dominant black mistress...

Man those are really good Fredo. Love the impregnation theme.

The impregnation theme is one of my favorites. I'm pretty sure I'll do new ones about it.

I'm going on vacation today. I won't be here for at least 1 month, maybe more.

Bye bye all !

:)

hope you are enjoying your vacation

I'm back. I made a nice trip to Italy and Japan. Now, I'm well rested, and I'm thinking about new drawings... maybe something about an African village headman...

A small update :

Most of the men who are into the IR cuckolding fantasy are also into the Female Domination fantasy. So, you can watch here a "dominatrix".

Attachments

• NJ copie.jpg
    NJ copie.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 883
very hot! thanks fredo

Thanks Bigbadabing ! Always here with a nice comment :)

white slave of africa

Hi, this is a new drawing. About a white slave, owned by an african tribe.
What do you think about it ?

Attachments

• Afr copie 2.jpg
    Afr copie 2.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 1,448
awesome! very good! but if you colored the drawing it will be mutch better

Fredo - superb work - would you accept, as someone already asked, a few pictures of my woman, she is RIGHT to your taste, big, busty and voluptuous - and do a black Master theme pic of her?

Don't worry, I'll add the colours tomorrow =p=p.

mikehawthorn said:
Fredo - superb work - would you accept, as someone already asked, a few pictures of my woman, she is RIGHT to your taste, big, busty and voluptuous - and do a black Master theme pic of her?

Yes, why not. I like the voluptuous ladies indeed. If you can send me some pictures with different angles, it would be just fine.

thay are great but english would be nice

The colorized version of the drawing "white slave of africa".
This fantasy seems to be very popular...

Attachments

• Afr copie 3.jpg
    Afr copie 3.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 1,225
Ver nice...

For some reason my penis started leaking sperm from just looking at the pictures. I hadn't even started masturbating. There is something about extreme fucking white women interracial which is just so enslaving for white men.

My last drawing was very feminine, in a sense. Pregnancy, exhibition, submission, those are preponderant in the female psyche (don't worry, I know it's there in the male psyche too, but under a different form). I'm sincerely happy to pleased those women.
Now, this is a very masculine fantasy. The cuckold "voyeur" is a classic, but it's always a nice one.
Here, I tried to draw with the us comic book's style (à l'Américaine). It was fun. I used a new technique to add the colours too.

Attachments

• keep smiling !.jpg
    keep smiling !.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 2,490