• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nearly there

• Thread starternoway
  • Start date

How far will she go?

• Total voters
Have seen her pics and she is a very sexy and tasty looking lady. Would love to be licking, sucking and fucking her myself. Very yummy looking. I bet he cann't wait to get his cock inside of her.

randyfrommo said:
It sounds like she wants him very badly. I know that mine would be fucking him hot hard and often, but then she has already had her first. Yours will love it also and I'm betting will make her very hot and horny.

randyfrommo said:
Have seen her pics and she is a very sexy and tasty looking lady. Would love to be licking, sucking and fucking her myself. Very yummy looking. I bet he cann't wait to get his cock inside of her.

He tells her that is why he wants it bare, so he is inside her not a condom, to know it is her he is feeling. That thought excites and yet makes her nervous to give herself completely to him but aggree she will love it once it happens

You've lost her already mate. That's the one thing that stops us taking the plunge - my wife isn't into one night stands and doesn't want to put our marriage at risk. Enjoy the baby unless you've got her sorted already. ;)

very nice and sexy. would love to be seeing her myself and fucking that pussy of hers. Love the green outfit.

Has she thought of letting her bf take it in the rear?

Randyfrommo thanks for the compliment. Ashut19 she has but she would rather have it in her pussy anyway and she is afraid it might hurt in the rear.

no pics of her and her boyfriend together, i say fake.

You are welcome, another friday around the corner, so what is going to happen thsi time. Does he get to fuck her bareback? Her pics are very sexy.

Hey Shemp, I think you a cross dressing midget, I looked at your profile. You don't have pics to prove your not. Also looked at your post. Someone once said if you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. You have a total of 23 post. All of them argue about something. However this isn't my thread. SO after this I will do what I do with ignorant people, ignore them.

Sorry for my rant guys. But like many others we are waiting for the update. Hope all goes well, and hope it ends up with what you're looking for.

So, what happenned today. Did he get to fuck her bareback today or just another blow job with pussy licking.

Friday came and went......any updates? how was her "lunch"?

Last edited by a moderator:
Seem to be having computer issues. She did meat with him on Friday, but she had a bad day beyond that and has not said much other than that was the best part of the day. Attached a pic of her panties she wore that day. Looks like she had fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
it does look like she had fun.
get her to tell you details.

first off, discussing her bad day takes, and always will, precedence over talking about anything else. I am not you, hoping with time i get to watch but not going to force the issue. Never said anything about being tired. If you think this is bullshit, fine don't look or if others feel the same, i will quit posting.

She is still quiet about last week which makes me wonder about some of the details but know she'll talk when she is ready and not sooner. Surprised by number of downloads of last pic

hope he didn't do something dumb and turn her off.
So today is Friday..... any news?

Users who are viewing this thread