• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Nervous

• Thread starterscaredblonde
  • Start date
I've cried the last two days, after using my toys and putting the Jelly in my asshole for the first time. I did say out loud "black cock fucking me" when I got close to cumming. I do feel dirty, sometimes wishing I never put my picture on this board. I'm not a slut, and I'm scared I might lose my husband.... I still love him but I'm obsessing about gettng a black man's penis.

I get really turned on reading your responses. It makes me feel worthless but at the same time makes me feel like I'm causing all the blood to rush into a bunch of black cocks. It is scary and confusing for me. I'm not going to fuck my husband anymore. I've been thinking that for awhile. I love him, but I don't want his cum inside me anymore.

Cindy hasn't responded to me since I started this thread? I don't know what to do, I don't want to pester her. I met her on a gaming site and we chatted. I didn't know she was black until we started talking about our families.

I have to type this very fast. Husband is taking a shower. We are going out tonight and I've picked out my shortest skirt. I kinda hope I see a black guy to see if he even looks at me. I just have a fantasy, I'm not a slut or a slave to black men. I just wonder what it would be like to be handled like that, I mean hardcore sex.

And no, I could never tell him. Ever. It would crush him.

I thought you deserved an immediate response...I think you need it.

First! Why did you cry for the last 2 days, after using the jelly in your ass for the first time. You know you must do it every day, don't you? You know the feelings will get better and better. Were you still saying "Black Cock Fucking Me" as you were cumming? Did you cum harder then you normally do?

You not posting your pic to this board wouldn't have changed a thing. You had already been fantasizing about getting blacked, and you would have carried through on your own. By posting, you've had black men attempting to help, guide and suggest ways you can realize your fantasy, and get blacked. You obsess about black men, because you know in your heart that being blacked would be your ultimate sexing. Depriving yourself would only cause you to become sexually frustrated, and bitter. Are you a slut? NO!! Not in reality, but is being a slut so terribly bad? In my opinion, a slut is someone who enjoys sex more then the majority of people, and I know you want to be one of those people.

I can understand you getting turned on by reading the responses you've gotten, but I just don't underestand you feeling worthless because of them. There's nothing worthless about you. We might get a little raw, and naturally Dominant, but it's all for your own good. We want you to start thinking and doing those things that will prepare you for your ultimate goal. You feel nervous and apprehensive, but that's to be expected, isn't it? You're about to venture on a new adventure, and as of this moment, you can't foresee everything that will happen. And yes, girl.. Your pics have caused many black cocks to get hard, and you can definitely put my 8 inches at the head of the list.....LOL No reason to feel scared and confused. All you should be feeling is sexy, disirable, wanted, and proud. You're not going to fuck your husband anymore, and won't allow his cum in your pussy, so that means what???? You're saving yourself now, aren't you? You've already decided and made up your mind as to what the next cock to fuck you will be, and we all know what that will be. Big Black Cock.

Keep trying to contact Cindy. Believe me, you won't be pestering her, because she's probably as anxious for you to go black, as you are. She's already offered her bf for your first black experience. Just think about that threesome. Your new life will begin there and then.

yeah, girl...wear your shortest skirt, go without a bra, and when a black guy looks at you, smile and really flirt with him. He'll know exactly what you're thinking and wanting. You're not a slave, but you do desire a Big Dominant Black Man, don't you?

Be cool, and post something here every day.....

Of course your confused and scared. The first step in getting over this to be honest with yourself, know yourself. You ARE a black cock slut. There is no shame in that, its something you should be proud of and you will learn to be proud of it shortlly after you get turned. You have started with your first step in the honesty department by keeping your husbands cock out of your pussy. He will learn to adjust, you can help him. DON'T ever even think of leaveing him Blonde... and Don't let him leave you. You need him to support you, drive you around, buy your clothes, and feed you. And for this you will continue to love him. But you will crave being fed black cocks.

I wish I could be there when you get turned. Your eyes are going to be so full of wonder, your body glistening with sweat, your pussy stretched and full of cum. Have you ever eaten the cum out of your own pussy? You will learn 8)

Cindy might have had a fantasy of giving you to her b/f. But now she is probably scared of it. Let's face it, Black Cock is better than White cock, and white pussy is better than black pussy. You White sluts just know how to groom yourselves and show your appreciation and aren't near as uppity

Blonde, your doing fine. Enjoy your confusion and how wet your pussy gets thinking about BBC.

I was glad to see you were saying that you wanted black cock out loud while you masturbated. Very Good. From now on, whenever you put a post on here you will start out by stating - " I want to spread my legs for a black man and be filled with his cum" You will do this.

Consider it an exercise in training yourself and preparing yourself. Much like writing on a black board. Reinforce those lustful feelings. It will be good slut therapy for you.

OH YEAH. Stop saying your not a slut!

this is what you need slut

Attachments

• bd_185.jpg
    bd_185.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11,532
You'd better post and soon, girl....There are a lot of us waiting to hear from you. Just follow the directions, and do what you're told, and everything will work out just fine......

I want to spread my legs for a black man and be filled with his cum!

Attachments

• t.jpg
    t.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 10,564
I'm glad you declared that you want a black man between your legs, and fill you with black seed. You're now one step closer to realizing your ultimate desire. The next step is to post a pic showing your face. You have to do it. You have to let it be known, to all black men, that you are totally committed, and willing to ****** yourself entirely to prove your need. You're not fucking your hubby,are you? Who are you saving your pussy and ass for now, girl. Make sure you keep using your jelly every day. PM me....

I love the way you follow orders you white fucktoy. Want to see you pull those nipples up nice and tight now. Did you ever get those pics off your niceguy husbands computer?

This thread is getting long, start another one. And don't forget how to begin each post! Be a good black cock loving girl.

Pull them nipples up tight. Still waiting and not to patiently.

slut you need to travel far away from home on a business trip or something and cum kneel before me and take this cock in your mouth and swallow my load. Forget about hubby, that cravin you got deep in you cunt hole for black dick will never go away NEVER. You need to be gang banged haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

Attachments

• curved10_copy_179.jpg
    curved10_copy_179.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 2,210
scared im a bi white guy in n/e alabama i only can wish my wife would try black cock , you are something special , would love to see you try it

scared im a bi white guy in n/e alabama i only can wish my wife would try black cock , you are something special , would love to see you try it

I know I will eventualy have to do it. I just have to get up my nerve. I thought about protection and all that , but I want to feel him cum in me, or on me, wherever it happens.

many thanks for posting, rob. Am sure the lady will appreciate it

Your a excellent piece of ass,,keep ur jelly training in place

Users who are viewing this thread