• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sherules
yes people do read your story and hope that all goes well with you and Amber but it sounds like there maybe some trouble but we all hope you can work it out you give all the rest of us hope so keep us all updated and hope it goes well.

I'm reading sherules as I'm sure are many...it's a hot thread, keep the updates coming as often as you are able :D

It just gets better/worse from here, SR. There's something disturbing to me, as well, about Amber and her lovers lately, but I can't quite figure out what it is. Maybe just an ominous sort of feeling of the kind I felt so many times before my marriage went south. Yeah, sure, we like our women to fuck other guys, but we don't want to become irrelevant in the scheme of things, either. In one sense, Amber is the perfect hot wife for a guy like you, but in another she's altogether too comfortable in the role, too certain, to the point of double dating with her mother and talking openly in front her and her husband. It's exciting in a way but kind of strange, even to me, almost like a genetic propensity toward promiscuity and unfaithfulness, and I can see why you might be feeling a little uncertain. Don't send the fucking flowers!!!! I can understand why you would go ahead and let her go out with Dr. M while you're in town, but since you don't really seem to have any choice in the matter, anyway, you don't have to be a complete pussy about it, either.

Maybe my sense of unease for you is just deja vu from my own past situation, but I think it's a bit more. I think it's remembering how once my wife and I started to bicker, once she assumed that tone that Amber just assumed with you, though the circumstances were diametrically opposed in that we argued because I didn't think she was fucking around enough, the relationship tilted in her favor and never recovered. It took several years but it only got worse from there. It's a touchy period because if you fuck it up, as I did, it amplifies from here on out, and soon communication between you gets habituated in a contentious manner to the point that every time you open your mouth you provoke a canned and unkind response. Something tells me that in your case you need to stand up and be strong right now in a subtle non-argumentative fashion. In other words, surrender to yourself but not to her. You asked for it and now you've got it, so there's no use arguing about letting her do what you've enabled and she's damned well going to do, anyway. You can, however, demonstrate casually to her that her sexual behavior is far less exciting to you in an atmosphere of uncertainty and contention than it is when things are loving and friendly. And keeping things loving and friendly for the two of you is every bit as much her responsibility as it is yours. You can do that, I think, without rancor by simply accepting who you are and what you've done to bring things to this point and letting all the bad energy from that go. Give it no power. Concentrate instead on your own power as a person. You're obviously a thoughtful and intelligent man, successful and attractive enough that she agreed to marry you in the first place. She loves you in a way that changes inevitably as she replaces you with other men, but she damned well needs you, too, in order to pull this off. I'm sure she doesn't tell Dr. M about David or David about the dude from LA, for instance. Take you out of the situation and she's just another promiscuous southern California hotty who can't commit. With you, she has an emotional and physical foundation that allows her promiscuity to be exciting and adventurous rather than desperate and unsatisfying. She's just fucking for fun, not searching for love. You have a lot you can be proud of, and I think if you can relax and accept that and remain calm, she'll get the non verbal message, especially if your uncertainty makes you less responsive when she gets home with the same old story she's had the last few times you've been home. How many times can you jack off to the same guy fucking her? It's tedious. That's why I say it's not a time to send her flowers. Maybe she should be sending you some as consolation for damaging your sense of security and well being in your marriage, a marriage that often benefits her a great deal more than it benefits you sexually and emotionally.

Willy,
bracing, but thank you.
i think i have accepted pretty well who i am. I mean, i definitely know i am beta, and while i offer her a lot in marriage, i am not the kind of guy who would normally catch her attention.
and that is the hard part for me. how do i tell her that i am uneasy when the standard retort is "it isn't like you were ******* i was fucking other guys"?
being out with her mom bugs me a little too. i dont know if it is better or worse, but the guys evidently don't know they are mother-daughter. just two hot married women who "have known eachother forever" who happen to cheat on their husbands. i suppose for amber our july 4 weekend in LA passed some barrier, now that it is all in the open with her mom they can really be who they are together.
i appreciate you pointing out that without our marriage amber is just another "promiscuous southern california hottie who can't commit" and no, she doesnt talk to Dr. M about fucking david, or david about how she has a serious BF, or how she spent Friday night with her ass in the air.
and i guess that is what a huge part of it is. our emotional bond is really what matters, and that is strong, but distance makes those small daily connections hard. and like a good cuck, i know she has feelings for Dr. M, but i also know that her affection for him is because he does things like take her to a black tie benefit party where she can dress up super sexy and make sure she is the center of his attention all night. exploring that affection is part of this addiction, i know that i don't truly have my wife.
thanks for the advice on the flowers too.
i have enough self recrimination about getting off on my wife fucking around. i know it sounded exciting last night, but the crushing cucky-beta humiliation of it after they arrived i know would be brutal. but sometimes it takes someone with experience to guide you through.
sorry for rambling, but some of these thoughts are pinballing in my head right now
i still cant resolve whether i want her to go to the benefit. i do miss the afternoon of agony watching her get ready for a hot date, and that evening would be exquisite, and since she is coming out to chicago about a month later, we'd see each other soon. i guess i need to make sure she is asking, not telling. if she asks, of course i'll say yes.

Good luck, buddy. You seem to have it under control emotionally. Now that 24 hours have passed I think I understand what I was trying to say in my last post a little more clearly. It's all pretty simple, really: Amber needs to know that she can go too far with you sometimes. That's all. It's not all about her, and if it is, then there's no point in your sticking around for the ugliness to come, and she needs to know that. When you ask how you can tell her anything when the retort is "it's not like you didn't know I was fucking other guys," it proves my point that you're already in the stage where communication is breaking down into habituated responses. That needs to be reversed quickly or soon you won't be able to communicate realistically at all, and when that happens, when she no longer listens to you . . . or more importantly, no longer cares about or wants to hear or is habitually annoyed by what you have to say . . . it's an indication that you're becoming a liability in her world instead of an asset, a wet blanket on her smoking hot fun. It's probably not a serious problem yet, but it needs to be addressed promptly, believe me. If you can't approach her directly with what you're feeling, you can certainly communicate it to her with your behavior. It's almost like animal husbandry, no pun intended. If you're suddenly more self sufficient emotionally, more aloof, slightly less enthusiastic about the game, and acting as strong and independent as you would have to be if she left you, before she leaves you, in other words coming to terms with the emotional state of a man already sexually divorced by his wife, two things might well happen. First, she will pick up that something has changed with you, and, second, she will begin to wonder what made you suddenly so independent and strong. The latter fear, a curiosity about why her charms are not working on you as savagely as they were a mere few weeks ago, is both a warning signal and a turn on to women. That's why strong, aloof guys drive women crazy. She may thrive on the sexual attention of all the adoring losers at Dr. M's black tie event, but she'll flirt with the ones who appear immune to her charms. That's why the bad boy alpha males get all the fine pussy. They don't give a shit. You need to cultivate a bit of that to rein her in and get things operating on a more equitable basis. You can't be a doormat and expect to be valued like a Persian rug. And despite all the fantasy on this forum about being a sub cuck sissy cocksucker who wears panties and lipstick and fluffs the wife's lovers, I can almost promise you that very little of that actually exists in real life for numerous reasons. For one thing, most bulls wouldn't allow it. They're in it for the fine forbidden married pussy, not a blow job from some weird fucker wearing panties and lipstick. I'm not saying it doesn't happen. I'm sure it does, but I think there are very few of those living such a lifestyle. It's too aberrant even for guys who like their wives to fuck other men. It's merely a sexy fantasy that I can both understand and appreciate, and it's prevalent in cuckold discussions, as are black guys and BBC. In reality, black guys are just guys, and cucks have wives and houses and jobs and kids. Our game is in our heads . . . and when our wives are out fucking someone, in our hands. Similarly, even the hottest wives have husbands and homes and jobs and social standing to protect and families to hide their behavior from and all the other responsibilities of adult women in our society. It doesn't make the cuckoldry any less exciting when it happens, but my point is that it happens within the framework of largely normal lives otherwise. When either party begins to stray beyond the range of behavior that will allow the sustenance of a relatively normal home life, as I did in trying to insist my wife remain a wanton slut of a woman when she had outgrown any desire to do so, or as Amber seems to be in danger of doing by hooking up with her own mother to double date strangers and introduce you to them as a friend from Chicago, it's getting a bit close to the red line. As hot and downright exciting as that is, it illustrates one of the problems with Amber. She's a NATURAL hot wife. She seems genetically predisposed to fuck around and be unfaithful, but she has somehow mysteriously conjured a perfect understanding of what turns a cuckold husband on. It's the main reason this discussion has such a following. We cucks see in Amber a totally hot NATURAL at being a hot wife and keeping her man, and the rest of us, off balance, engaged and enthralled. You feel it acutely, and while she plays you like a keyboard to excite you, she ignores your discomfort because it's in her interest to do so. She's the one having all the fun, but she knows you're enjoying her behavior, so there's no reason to slow down or pay more attention to your unease. You asked for it, and, OMG, can she dish it out!!! The problem comes when she revs things beyond the red line and blows your engine, and it will be you left with the repair job, if, indeed, the engine is worth repairing at that point. It's you job right now to show her that there is a red line and let her get a taste of what it looks and sounds like when she keeps her pedal down too long.

Terrific post WP!! Very well stated!!

so here's the weird part about being a cuck. I was all set to tell her off. Well, not really tell her off, but to do what Willy suggested and let her know that while I have no problem with her dating Dr. M, or even David, something about this past month was wrong, and it made me uneasy.
And then yesterday shortly after I posted I got a "Hey baby, are you awake yet? Call me" text from her.
So I called her.
Before I had a chance to say anything she apologized, a lot, for "being kind of a bitch." So we talked for a LONG time. Friday the group came down, there are races then a concert at the race track. Things were good and sexy and fun, although she got a little bothered by the trainer and (I'll call him the travel agent) periodically looking at each other and then at Amber or her mom and giving a high five or fist bump. Nothing really, guys being guys, I guess, but in hindsight, bugged her. After the concert back to a local hotel (and as it turned out, the same one David has stayed at the last two times and where he has fucked Amber!). So, continued drinks in the bar and then around 10:00 the two single guys and the other couple took off. After another drink the trainer and her mom had been making out and so they took off to their room. The travel agent hadn't booked a room, he just assumed he would hook up with Amber, or failing that, crash with the single guys. So, taxi ride to our house, where they fooled around. He still has a ripped body which she certainly did enjoy. Saturday they went back up to hotel. I had thought her mom and trainer were sticking around for Saturday, but her mom and Amber went shopping and hung out and then that evening her mom took the train home. The four guys played golf during the day and then were going out. So, Amber became the only girl in the group that night. The three other guys were basically on the prowl and she was hanging out with the travel agent. And then he started with the "You're so hot, how does your husband let you fuck around?" "If you were my wife I'd never let you think you needed to fuck around" "if you were my wife, I'd keep you in bed so long we'd barely have time to eat" "what is wrong with your husband for letting a gorgeous woman like you out alone, is he gay or something?" all that kind of shit.
So anyhow, Amber had a moment to reflect on us, and her. And didn't like it. So (and I love this about her) she just stood up, looked at him and said "You're right. I shouldn't be out with you" and left. He tried to recover, even followed her out of the bar, but she took off. Called her mom in tears, they had long talk. Her mom cheats as "treats" so had no intention of seeing trainer again (although I think that might have been news to him).
So, Amber apologized to me, and we reclaimed our emotional bond. But I didn't assert myself. So now, I am torn, I got what I wanted but I wasn't man enough to do it myself.
And, as much as I really want to see her. The idea of her dressing up this Saturday, putting on this super sexy slinky long dress and five inch heels to go be Dr. M's arm candy at some society benefit party is frankly turning me on. Is it disrespectful to me and us? I don't know. Can I tell her not to go? I don't know. This is that addiction part, the "only a little won't hurt". This seven months has been long. And I have another eleven to go. Spending three days with her and then having her dress up like that would be a little slice of "normal" of what things were like before I left. And I miss that. I know it isn't like she hasn't had PLENTY of chances for tons of cock, but this is my first chance in a long time to be home when she comes back on Dr. M's arm, dressed super sexy, teasing him, knowing he is going to take her to our bed and fuck my gorgeous princess.
I think some of you recognize the inherent conflict in knowing that something is potentially bad for you but wanting it anyhow. I truly would prefer that I didn't have this perversion that made me get totally aroused by an unfaithful wife, but I do, and it does make her seem incredibly sexy and alluring to me and so I have to accept who I am. I haven't told her to go, and Willy, I "didn't send the fucking flowers" but for some reason I see myself telling her yes she can go after I arrive Wed night.

Your in the cuckold experience deep. Treat her nice when your together and I'm sure it will all work out magnificently.

Hang in there man

Sherules, The only problem you have is that you are not geting to share her fresh fucked pussy and sucking her titties and eating that sweet taco. Dont get to feeling sorry for yourself and fuck things up for you two and the men she is fucking. I bet you a quarter you would be VERY unhappy if she decides to stop taking dick from other men. Hell man let her go to the ball and get fucked in your bed for as soon as Dr.M leaves she will be yours and you will be getting what you have been missing. You have got a bad case of feeling sorry for yourself and its understandable. Keep up your jacking off when thats all you can do , then take full advantage of her fresh fucked pussy when you can be there. Sir you have the world by the ass on a downhill pull. You should be one of the happiest men in the world even though you cant be close at hand all the time. Let her have it all with your blessings, for it would be a hugh mistake to take it from her after you asked her to do it for you. Be honest with YOURSELF and admit your life would not be nearly as exciting without her being your Hot Wife. I hope with deepest thoughts that you get this worked out and you get to enjoy her for many many years. The thing to be cautious about is that she is in the early stages of not liking HERSELF. If this is allowed become fact she will also not like any of the men she is playing with including you and the lifestyle that she has shared. That will not be pretty and the ending would not be a happy one. Avoid this at all cost if you can. Best Wishes, okdeacon

So, I got here late Wednesday. Amber picked me up, looking radiant. We had a late dinner (tough in San Diego!) and then straight to bed. I even "reclaimed" my wife.
Thursday she had to run in to work for a half day. I was unpacking, putting stuff away in the closet.
Saw her gorgeous cream colored spaghetti strap dress hanging on the back wall.
So of course I spent the next 24 hours thinking how hot she is going to look in it.
So finally yesterday afternoon, I "casually" asked her if Dr. M's invite still stood.
"Why? Do you want me to go?"
"Well..... yes and no"
Gentle smile "what does that mean?"
"Well.... I don't WANT you to go. But you know how I am"
"I do, and I love you for it" pulls her phone out, but doesn't call or text.
We are sitting on a rooftop patio having coffee, she has jean skirt and heels, legs crossed, phone sitting on table.
After about 10 minutes I finally say "It's OK, ask him"
"Really?"
"Yes"
Loving kiss, texts him.
Response about 20 minutes later "Absolutely"
So, I am a cuck.
And I got manipulated.
But it doesn't make it any less exciting.
But I am a little, I don't know, humiliated? Torn? Is it manipulation if I willingly go along with it?
Event is at 7:00 tonight.
He is picking her up at 6:30
Mani-Pedi at 11:30 and then we are going to have a late lunch.
I feel kind of like a palace eunuch right now, except I have a huge hard on about the fact that my wife is going to be the hot married date of a doctor to a fancy benefit party. And that we both, well all three of us, know that he is going to bring her home and plow his big cock into her tight married pussy.
Part of me wishes this was something I could turn on and off.

Huge hardon? Really? Let's be honest, if you had a "huge hardon", then she wouldn't be wanting the good doctor and the other men between her legs, right?

Glad to hear you two are getting some reconnect time.

Are you leaving the house for dr. M to fuck amber? How will that work?

So, I almost didn't post but Amber is taking a nap before we head over to a friend's pool party and so I figured I quickly update.
She looked amazing last night, silky cream colored sheath dress, tight through waist, long skirt, 5inch heels, tiny thong, no bra.
Event was apparently a lot of fun. LOTS of wealthy people, so great food for appetizers, a few drinks. Met a few people who knew M. Only one arched eyebrow and a question about his wife. Which he shot down with "We divorced nearly two years ago"
After the sit-down dinner they danced, apparently the band was pretty good. Got home around 1:00 and they were no where near the late leavers.
I had gone out to get a burger with a buddy and then watched a crappy movie until about 12:30. Went to bed, but not asleep. Heard his car in our driveway.
Left light off in guest room where i was sleeping. Heard them come in. Low talking, couldn't hear it. And pretty soon it was clear they were making out. I hear her heels on stairs, they stop on the floor where guest room and office are. Making out. I hear "where is your husband"
quietly "in there"
"want to wake him up?"
"no, not really"
Reflection in mirror and I can see into hallway.
He has her pinned against wall of stairs, they are making out. He has her dress over her hips and is carressing her ass.
Holding hands they walk up stairs to our bedroom.
I can no longer see them.
I can hear them.
I think about sneaking up stairs to spy but decide not to.
About thirty minutes later I hear her have an incredible climax.
I jerk off.
My wife just fucked her BF in our bed.
Around 5:00 I feel her climb into bed with me, roll on top of me and feel her guide my sleep hard-on into her hot wet pussy.
I'm groggy "where's M?"
"I sent him home" soft giggle "I got what I needed"
Quickly waking up "when?"
"about 12 minutes ago"
So I slowly fuck my wife's unfaithful used pussy.
Until I cum.
Which sets her off on her own climax.
And now all of a sudden, her fucking M turns into "our" experience of the last night rather than her just fucking her BF.
And then we dozed off together for another couple of hours and then I woke up next to my loving bride.
Oh, and Jaxun,
Um.... thanks. I thought this was supposed to be a supportive environment. Not that you're wrong.

Hi She
hope you are having a good time with your wife and things are going well for you both
looking for any updates you have.

Hi She
how is your away time with amber going hope all is well with you and her and how are things with her amd Doc M. and David has she seen them and if so what happened
looking for any updates.

Hi SHE
it has been sometime from last post is everything allright with you and amber
and if so what has been happing with you two and her and Doc M. and David look forward to all the updates.

Sorry it has been a while. Been kind of crazy with work. So, short post today.
Amber is doing well. Her work has been really busy too. And her company reorganization is progressing. Because of that last week she was talking to David a lot about the contract. Since I had a chance to experience her date with M when I was there I of course have been fantasizing about what if she and David had a meeting here. She hasn't suggested it, and I don't think I can, but I have JO'd to it.
SO then, last Saturday night she was dating Dr. M. As it turns out it was what would have been his 20th anniversary (she told me this later). They went out for dinner, she was dressed up in heels and a summery dress and then when they came home he put her hands over her head and tied her up with one of her silk scarves. He then started "punishing" her for "fucking another guy" (me, after their date at the benefit, not David, who, so far he doesn't really know about).
She loved it, loved being "******" to suck his cock. Loved him bending her over the foot of the bed and lifting her skirt and teasing her pussy. Loved him tying her across the bed and holding her legs apart while he fucked her and she was unable to put her arms around him.
At first I was kind of shocked and threatened, but she has talked to him. The basics is he loves her being his girlfriend. He loves that she is married. He LOVED that she is his girlfriend and went with him to the party even though her husband was home. But he was not really punishing her, he just thought it would be hot to fuck her while she is tied up.
And her favorite part. He blushed and kissed her and told her it really was.

This is very hot, sherules. Keep posting updates :)

There are over 30,000 views on this thread, so even if you don't get replies, you can be sure people are reading :)

I'm one of those readers that don't post much but enjoy reading. Keep posting. I enjoy getting a glimpse into your life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread