• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New direction

• Thread startersherules
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
After his “punishing” Amber she didn’t see him again until last Thursday. They texted a little during the week, and had spent Sunday morning lazing around in our bed drinking coffee and fucking.
Thursday they arranged to meet up after he finished work at this popular sushi place near his office. Amber got there about 15 minutes early and so was at the bar having a glass of wine when K the woman from tennis recognized her. They chatted a little and the woman mentioned she had been meaning to call Amber since she wanted her to be her partner in a women’s tennis doubles tournament over Labor Day weekend. Amber was bummed and told her she was sorry she couldn’t play but she was going to Chicago that weekend to see her husband. So, a little more chit-chat, evidently J is still with his exGF, etc etc
So, her friend is getting a drink, and turns around just in time to see Dr. M walk up behind Amber, sexily kiss her neck, put his arm around her waist and tell her “Wow, you look gorgeous”
Amber figures nothing else to do, so she introduces “her friend, Dr. M” to her. Two minutes of chit-chat, she and her friend confirm cell phone numbers, her friend gives her a big hug.
About a minute later her cell chirps with a text...”Husband in Chicago? Is that friend or boyfriend? Lol”
They talk the next day, and make plans to meet Saturday evening since Dr. M is with his kids anyhow. Saturday night they meet up at a nice but kind of quiet bar, just girl talk and Amber basically tells her everything.
As we are hanging up she goes “K thinks you’re amazing. Crazy, but amazing, she can’t wait to meet you when you come back in October”

Hi Sherule
have you got any updates with her and Doc. M or David and hope her visit with you goes well keep us updated.

Hey, thanks for checking in Dana.
Amber had a quiet week on the dating side. Work was crazy busy for her which was good. Dr. M had his kids all week and since it was last week before school they were doing family stuff.
Earlier in the week K had called and got the dates of the tennis thing wrong, so she is going to play after all. It is evidently the weekend after Labor Day.
Friday night she met her new BFF K and some of her friends out for drinks/dinner. Had a very nice time. One of the women apparently is just getting divorced. Her hub works in the financial world, and was cheating on her. He would use his boss as an excuse when he would travel for "work" and she later found out he was traveling to see his girlfriend. So the wife went to talk to the boss. Found out she liked him a lot. So she fucked him. Her soon to be ex has not idea.
Amber didn't volunteer that she once fucked her husbands boss and that her husband actually went out of town to make it easier!
She saw Dr. M last night. They had planned on going out downtown and going dancing but she was tired from the week and he had spent all day watching kids play sports so they went to this intimate little upscale bistro in town. They've been there a bunch of times, it is sort of their date place when they don't want to go anywhere else, and she loves that they are kind of known as a couple there. Apparently there was a couple sitting next to them who were kind of annoying so they finished dinner and took the rest of their wine with them (legal in CA!) and headed back to his house. It was a warm night, she had worn a summery little stretch cotton dress and peep-toe high heels. They finished the first bottle, started a second and were sitting out in his yard by the fire. And so pretty soon she was sitting on his lap and they were making out, and then his hand was up her dress and then her dress was off and then she was straddling his cock in his yard by a fire. After that they finished the wine and then he took her to bed and as she said "properly fucked her."
This morning he snuck out early while she was still sleeping and went surfing with a buddy of his. She heard him in the shower when she woke up so she went and joined him. He fucked her there in the shower and then they went out for brunch. Since she didn't really plan on sleeping at his house, she was at brunch in her dress and heels while everyone else had on jeans and flip-flops. Not that she minded people thinking she was doing the "walk of shame" with Dr. M. After brunch he drove her home and then she spent the rest of today doing paperwork.
And eagerly anticipating being reunited with her adoring husband on Friday morning lol

This Is Very Good

Sherules, Thank you sir for this hot update. Its is absolutely wonderful to hear how your hot wife is doing. Again you have the world by the balls and i for one am tickled to the max for you and hope its forever this way. Your little Hot Wife is by far the hottest and sexiest i have had the pleasure of reading about.:p It just dont get any better. Bet Wishes! okdeacon said this :p

She is flying on the redeye tonight.
He is picking her up at 5:00
For a 10:51 flight.
Can't wait to see her though

superb!!! awesome!!! keep us apprised

Hi She
who took your wife to the airport for you and let us know how the weekend goes. look forward to all updates.

Hi She
hope your laborday weekend wemt well with your wife and hope both of you had a good time update us about it.

Hey, thanks
GREAT weekend.
More later, I am swamped with work right now but made me realized why I fell in love with her

Mr SheRules,

Is there any way, ANY way, we could get some pictures of Amber? You can even blur her face out. Perhaps some pictures of her in some of the outfits you have described here? Could you please tell her that her minions are dying to see her.

Hey, sorry about the delay
Badgers, her rules are no pics. I "know" nothing could happen. But still. She has a cousin who had a disaster with Facebook and frankly, I'm less worried about someone else finding out than her finding out. She said "no" and I don't want her not trusting me.
As for the update on the weekend. M had picked her up around 5:00. They went out for a quick dinner walking distance from our house. Got back just before sunset, so Amber took him and a bottle of wine up to the top deck. They watched sunset, she was leaning on railing and he was slowly grinding up behind her. She could feel him hard behind her. So they were then making out and she was caressing his crotch and she told him how much she was going to miss "him" meaning his hard on. He of course smiled and took her inside.
He undressed her and then watched while she undressed him and then she took him in her mouth. After a few minutes of that it was clear he wanted to fuck her brains out. So he stood her up, lifted her up, and entered her standing. Which she loves. And then he walked to our bed, laid her on her back and slow fucked her until she came for the first time. He apparently slowed down while she was cumming and she told me she had a wonderful climax laying back on our bed, legs spread, his big cock deep inside her, feeling her pussy clamp down on him knowing she is coming to visit me in a few hours. After that he steadily fucked her harder and she had another little small one and he sort of kept her on edge until she could tell he was about to cum. Which turned her on and she started cumming which put him over the edge and he came deep inside my wife.
After they layed in bed for a little bit until it was time to go. He was amused that she wasn't going to shower before heading to airport.
We had an amazing weekend. Just touristed around Chicago, icecream on Navy Pier, Field Museum, dinners etc. Had dinner one night with my neighbors and saw her cousin for brunch, but otherwise I got her all to myself. Dinner with neighbors was Friday and Amber was funny and affectionate with me which felt so hot especially knowing she had been flat on her back with Dr. M's cock deep inside 24 hours earlier.
Monday she took off, and honestly, it was a tough departure. Nine months has been OK but it is wearing thin and looking at another nine is tough. At least the pay is good.
Tuesday and Wednesday she got killed at work. Wed nite he brought over take out sushi and a bottle of wine. Thursday they had a proper date and they went to "their" little bistro in town. Friday when we spoke she was super sweet and thanked me again for being such a great hubby that I can indulge her needs like this. Perversely it made me feel proud, and lessened the sting a little.
So, Friday night, tennis tournament pre tourney party. She arrived about half an hour late. was walking in, sees a guy pull up in a Porsche. He gets out, is pretty much her type, mid40's ish, very fit, good looking. She notices him staring at her and her legs as she walks in. At party he talks to K, which means she introduces them, casual conversation. Then yesterday she and K played (and won) three matches. He watched all or part of all of them. They're playing again this morning in the semi-finals so we'll see if he makes it to that too!
And David comes back at the end of next week, soooooo we'll see...

Thank you very much for responding. After reading through this entire thread the last few days and becoming very intoxicated myself with your story, I just had to ask. I would like to be able to say "hang in there", but it would be pretty meaningless as I can not relate at all to what you are going through. It sure is a fantastic read though, you are quite the story teller. This is without a doubt the best story of hotwifing/cuckolding I have ever read.

Hi She
have not heard for you in some time is everything ok with the wife and you and is there any updates from her about her and Doc M. and David look forward to any and all updates hope things are well .

Thanks for asking
We are doing well, both of us crazy busy, which is good I guess.
Amber and K lost their first match Sunday and then won the "consolation" bracket, so they came in third. She had to take off before the final match so she and K went off, had a quick brunch and celebrated their success. She had a great time and enjoyed competing. And yes, the guy watched both of their matches but his match started just before their last one ended so nothing really happened other than he seemed to LOVE when she bent over lol. According to K he is very nice, very well off (some kind of financial thing) been divorced for a long time and seems to "date" casually.
And no, K hasn't fucked him lol
Other than that Amber has been working. They have finally sorted out the financials of the distributorship and she has been up until all hours filing paperwork and getting "incorporated" with her partner.
David arrived Thursday, went to his business dinner. She went to meet him for a drink after and so she got all pretty in a slim skirt, blouse and heels. His associated were still leaving when she got there and then they had a nice drink in a secluded booth.
And then, part of the problem of being the owner is her phone rang and she had to go cover a case. So she was horny and frustrated and when they finished it was nearly 3:00 am and she was tired and sweaty. So, nothing.
They are dating tonight, another party. She is VERY excited about the dress she got, it is sort of cream colored and totally body hugging, but has dark panels along the side so it makes her look even slimmer and sexier. It told her that was nearly impossible to make her look MORE sexy. She giggled, told me how sweet I am.
But the fact remains that my gorgeous wife is going to be on David's arm tonight.

Amber had a great time last night, but I think she is done with David. I only had a chance to talk to her briefly this morning. Party was at this guys house. Overlooking the ocean in La Jolla. As she put it about a mile from our place and about a million miles away! Anyhow, it was s fundraiser for his humanitarian foundation, but basically it seemed like his foundation is donating to poor people in areas with amazing surfing. Since David is an attorney for a couple of the "extreme sports" companies, he was expected/invited. Party started at 6:00 and was going until about 1:30. So he picked her up around 7:00 and they arrived "fashionably" late. The host was gracious and the kind of guy who joked with Amber about "stooping to date my good buddy David." She was definitely arm candy. Since it was kind of a work event for him he left her alone for a fair amount early on before the band started. She actually met two women who were really cool. One was an executive in one of the clothing companies (not one that David works with) and she was stunned to find out that Amber was smart, articulate and had just started her own distributorship. She is early 40's and so Amber and she are going to meet for drinks to talk business since Amber doesn't really have a mentor in the business world. The other women there seemed to be actual arm candy and their worst offense to Amber was that they looked like they didn't know how to walk in their heels lol.
They left the party around 11:30 after the auction. The band had started and they danced for a little bit. They went back to his hotel and sat out on the patio for a drink. Amber was feeling naughty and so she had taken her panties off and while they were having a drink she flashed him and asked him if he was ready to go somewhere else?
Again, she loved walking out to the valet at 3:00 in her sexy little dress and heels with David in his gym shorts.
Talking to her this morning though, I just got the sense that she had gotten what she wanted from him. She loved being arm candy to a good looking successful black guy, but (and she didnt say anything, it is just what i sensed) the novelty and shock value for her has started to fade. So now I am in this weird phase of being totally turned on by her having a black lover but knowing it is probably ending. And to echo some of the other questions on here, what is it about my wife fucking (rather publicly I admit) an "alpha" black guy that gets me totally worked up?
She also got a phone call yesterday from the guy from the tennis club. She had left before the trophy presentation and he was wondering if he could deliver it to her. The giggled and played along, but she loved how obvious he was. They are meeting for coffee this morning which is why she and I didn't get to talk too much.
Hopefully I'll get to talk to her more later.

pictures

I certainly understand you not publishing "revealing" pictures of Amber, and her not wanting you to. But certainly there would be no harm in posting her in the "[sort of cream colored and totally body hugging, but with dark panels along the side so it makes her look even slimmer and sexier.]" You could even hide her face. Anyhow, we would all like to see the "stunning" image you have portrayed.
Cheers, Harry

Hi She
has your wife been out at all with Doc. M. or david or the guy from the tennis club
let us know of any updates.

So, just when I thought I was safe and stable.
Amber was with Dr. M all weekend. Quiet date Friday night, dancing last night. We chatted today.
This sucks.
Nine months more is a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread