• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was surprised when Sue came to me last night when out daughter went out for a bit and asked me if I wanted to "mess around". It surprised me because she is off seeing Paul this afternoon for a little while so this was out of character for her.

When we got in bed last night she asked me if I wanted to try something new with her? I was all ears eager to expand our options and range. She pulled me close and we kissed and it was very erotic feeling her naked body under her night shirt. Our hands were all over each other but when she pulled my cock out and began to stroke it was when she asked me if I wanted to know what she was thinking. When I eagerly nodded yes she giggled and said that she was thinking.... "what about if we have some fun with you in me without a condom" and I almost immediately replied "that'd be great". When she paused for a second I realized there was more to what she wanted and then she said "but you pull out at the end?" I looked at her and said "so I don't cum in you at the end?" and she said "if that's okay with you" and then she said it "if not, you can use a condom if you wanted.... but I'd rather you didn't cum in me tonight (last night)".

She giggled at the obvious and visible response I had and said "which will it be?" and I said "lets try it". For a moment she took on a serious voice and said "I'm serious honey, I'd rather you didnt't tonight, you know.... cum in me". i looked at her and I said that I understood and that I would do my best. She giggled and said "I love you".

It was crazy - it felt even better than last time - she was VERY wet and we really got into it for a while - but she did tell me "remember baby" a few times and indeed, when the urge came around I did have the thought of staying in her but looking down at her an seeing that angelic face and just how hot she looked. She had a few mild orgasms and I realized she was doing this more for me than her - but still - I wanted to at least try to make it really good for her. I held off till the last moment and as I pulled out and stroked myself off, I rubbed the head of my cock up and down between her lips and around her clit and just as i let go, she responded in kind herself.

It was kind of cool - this time my cum was all over her stomach and a spurt or two had reached the bottoms of her breasts. As I knelt there catching my breath she moved up onto her elbows and surveyed the situation and then looked at me and said "your turn to clean me up". I didn't hesitate at all and gladly let her watch as i licked up my semen and where it had dribbbled down to her pussy, I gave her several licks all around as well as inside "just to be sure" - she giggled but enjoyed my attentions.

She looked adorable this morning picking out a matching bra and panty set. She turned and held different ones to her letting me see her and knowing she wanted my input on what she should wear. She reminded me it's been a while since she's been at his place and giggled that she hoped to be back by maybe 3pm but giggled and said "well, it'll be before dinner honey".

So - I"m sitting here alone now with my cock out and myself gently masturbating while i figure out what I want to do with my day.

Steve,
Sue certainly seems to have got your sexual needs range at the moment. Every shot is a bulls eye lately. She is clearly giving you pretty much exactly what you both want in that area at the moment. As you say, perhaps even you more than her and I can understand why. A few weeks ago though, your issue was more emotional need than sexual need and whilst it may seem clear that those needs are also being met, you have been less obvious about saying so. Just wondered how you felt about it?

Mixing it up, letting you feel like you are apart of the sex, feeling her bare but pulling out, sounds great STB! Teasing! Wow! Did you prefer the pull out and clean up to condom sex? Also, if you think holding her hand is hot, you should talk to her anout kissing her while she has Paul's dick in her! Or better yet hold her in missionary while she gets it doggy from Paul. You go Stb!

LOL.

When she came home yesterday it was kind of weird for a little bit. As we got comfortable in the den watching TV she held my hand and a minute later I hit pause on the DVR and I told her that I think we should talk a bit more about things.

She was all ears and I told her that I thought it was really great last weekend when Paul was with us and how she made me feel included and that I thought it was a lot easier between us afterwards when we'd talked about it. She had an ear to ear smile and said she was happy to hear me want to. I repeated a lot of what we'd talked about this past week, that I really enjoyed how she shared the experience with me and I had also told her how it really turned me on to see her give herself to Paul like that and know that it's something I will only get to feel with her when she wants it. She coaxed me to explain more about all of that when we talked more yesterday and I just told her that feeling her attention to me, even just the little she did, made me feel like she was sharing it.

So Far2 - your thought about kissing her is very erotic and something I haven't really thought about till now. She told me how she liked that she knew that I was enjoying it and then said what she'd said before but a little differently - she added that she liked how she could totally get into the feeling of "it being his". I knew what she meant and I told her that I loved seeing her able to let go with him and she said she felt the same way. When she tried to explain it from her side, she says that feeling me next to her and knowing how I felt made her really want it even more with Paul. But when she explained how she feels knowing it's him inside her she came to the point where she couldn't explain it other than to say it's incredible, when she closed her eyes a bit and told me how wonderful he feels in her. When she sort of opened her eyes a bit more she looked at me and said "I love that you love it" and proceeded to tell me that knowing I really do like her fucking Paul, that it's made her realize how much she enjoys sex and she said that knowing she has "2 guys at her fingertips" is something she's finding herself surprised at. She came up to me and kissed me and held my cock through my pants and said "but he's (referring to my cock) all your's (meaning mine) tonight because I've had enough already". I told her I knew and I understood and then I looked at her and asked her just as if i were asking what was for dinner, I just had to ask and I said "so, you are still enjoying how you feel from being with him". I knew I didn't ask it clearly but she smiled and she said "yes, sort of like an afterglow down there.... is that what you want to know?".

The DVR was still paused when I looked at her and I told her that it turned me on that she'd been with him earlier and I told her how I felt again, that I liked that she was fucking him and I liked knowing it. She giggled and said "you like thinking about that all the time". She moved closer to me on the couch and snuggled in and held my hand and we put the DVR back on. We kissed on and off and I was getting more and more turned on and she knew it. She lay against my side as we watched some show she picked out but I was too busy staring down her top seeing her cleavage. At some point her hand went back to my crotch and she looked up and asked me "I can do this for you if you want?" and no sooner had I moaned yes - she unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down and pulled out my cock. I was hard but was rock hard a moment later. She looked up at me at a commercial and said "you seem turned on" and I was surprised as I'd cum quite a lot the night before - and in my arousal I moaned back that it turned me on that she'd been with Paul earlier. She giggled and almost hissed at me "mmmm, it is wet" and wow, it was such a turn-on that I just went with it. She got up on an elbow and somehow held my balls while she stroked and teased me that "my boyfriend took care of me" and I can't explain it but a moment later she felt my cock start to throb and I guess had me roll onto my back as she stroked me off. It wasn't the biggest load but she always remembers to reach down and pull out the last drops and as she did she giggled and moaned "now we're both even".

Living the dream Steve. Living the dream.

Just to share some final thoughts from last night when we were in bed talking quite candidly.
Sue asked me if she gave me the choice to cum in her or use a condom with her - which would I choose?
My first answer was that I would cum in her and she looked at me and asked "would you miss using condoms?" and then she said to me that she knew it turned me on to use them.

It led to a pretty interesting short conversation where she admitted that she loves how she feels - and how she feels between us - when it's just Paul cumming in her. I told her I felt much of the same thing and when she pushed me again all I could say was that I loved that Paul (and whoever else) was cumming in her and I wasn't. I told her that it made me crazy with desire for her and all sorts of stuff when I used condoms with her. She told me again what we'd talked about for so long now, that "sometimes it's good for you and us baby, to you know, cum inside me" but she then said that she truly loved how she feels knowing I am content not doing it. She giggled and said that my leaving her alone on Saturday evening and just enjoying the evening together - with me knowing she'd been satisfied earlier - that she really loved how that felt between us and she said that she likes that I can respect her desire to be with Paul.

It was easy to talk to her - I wasn't worried at all about saying anything. And I told her that it still really turned me on that she would share her most private and intimate places with Paul so freely. As we talked she said that she was learning to enjoy the type of teasing that I seemed to really enjoy and that she sees that if she goes towards an extreme (my words, not hers) that she now knows she needs to make up for it with me.... "maybe not that you cum in me honey, but that you know we are still good and okay together". She giggled and said that "it really turned you on to think about my pussy just being for Paul, doesn't it?" I told her yes and that she knew that and she again said that she liked to be reminded and hear me say it again and she then added that she loves it too when she can really get into that fantasy and share it with me like she did. I told her that it was the same way and the same turn on I'd felt when we were away skiing - that seeing and knowing what they were doing was something that really got me aroused. She cooed and slid up next to me and said "and I'm sorry that I didn't make it better for you after that and you felt how you did".

So - that's about it for now. We're returning again to our "new norm" again - our son will be home for spring=break later today but will be in and out all week - Sue won't be seeing Paul again till this Sunday and she asked me this morning if she can tell him he can come to our house this time. I told her that it was a Sunday so I wasn't sure an overnight was going to work and she smiled and said "no, just the afternoon and evening once we have the house to ourselves".

Another interesting thought STB after I re-read last week's adventure, since you both got off on dipping your fingers in her pussy and licking them after Paul filled her as you all were laying there, do you see Sue, in her more authoritative role, asking you to clean her up a bit after they finish the first time? I know that you have already, but has she asked you to in front of Paul? Btw, kissing and holding her is off the charts. There is a vid on ******** by jaxslutlover called Couple and BBC. That is how I see you all having some fun minus the BBC!

Far2 - no she hasn't come out and said "clean me up" and I'm not sure that she will - from what I have seen and can figure out now, she won't want me to do that and 'interrupt' her enjoying being with Paul. Indeed, when we've talked she's been very careful and has said that she's aware that I'm not into being treated that way and genuinely seems to understand that part. I think it's part of why all this works for us, she's respectful of my feelings in that area. I've been with her and even held her hand in the past when she's been with other guys - Don for sure and I can surely remember a few other times - but I admit that those were more my desire than I think hers and this last time, it was definitely her desire.

Steve - Sounds as it everything is coming back together for you and Sue as well as for the three of you.

While I"m waiting for her to get home thought I would post some thoughts and conversations we've had.
No, she's not with Paul, just stuck at work and missing a beautiful evening.

It seems she really enjoys talking about this stuff when we're lying in bed at night clicking around to find something to watch before bed. Last night was no different and she said that she wants to see Paul more than just once a week. She said that she wanted to find a schedule that works best for all of us and also pointed out that with our son heading back to school after Easter weekend, that "maybe during the week would work out". As we talked I guess I sort of asked her how come she wanted to see him and at first she said "well, he's asked" but then she continued and said that she wanted it and had been hesitant to bring it up since the ski-weekend as something that would maybe be a sort of regular thing again. She giggled and said "your wife likes sex what more can I say". She turned to me and said "baby, I know I could easily have you... but I think you and I both know what we both want". She started to tell me that it just feels different when she's with Paul and that she feels that if she's really enjoying it with him right now and while she was asking, I also knew she was more telling me what she wanted and she said that since she's enjoying it right now, that she feels she should go with it and she kissed me before she said "that means you just have me a little less honey".

Now we'd been talking for a while, there was more that we'd said, but when she said that to me she kissed me and leaned over and she smiled when she felt that my cock was hard! She looked at me for a second with her hand on my cock and then pulled her hand back and said "you should wait till tomorrow night, unless you really need to now" and when I kissed her and pulled her to me she knew I wanted to wait. So, I"m sitting here now with a hardon waiting for her to come home and then yes, waiting for fun later on tonight.

This morning she kissed me and said "you know I"m just teasing you last night baby, I think we'll both have fun tonight...." and then she added "it's good you waited" before we were getting off to work.

I have to admit that she seems to be interacting with me a lot more in, as I'm so happy to see and be a part of, but it's so much more in a way that turns me on so much and seems to bring us closer together. She knows it too - I could feel her body feeling hot next to mine last night so I know she was turned on by what she was doing.

Okay - she just texted me that she's about 10 minutes out in a little traffic, expected, so that's all for me for now.

Steve,
Much as all this excites both of you at the moment again, you are about to drop back into the contact pattern you had before the ski weekend. That worked well for a time until it became obvious to you that Sue had moved beyond teasing and was actually taking you for granted. She has now said again that she could spend time satisfying you but would prefer Paul. That sounds like teasing again to you now, but after a time on reduced contact (not reduced sex), the same words will sound different in your ears. The key message Sue gave you after your troubles was 'Speak Up'. The key you gave her was, 'be more obvious you love me and sex with me when we have it'. A gentle reminder from you may be in order before you restart the new contact regime. It's the quality time apart that does it maybe.

Well, she certainly didn't show her preference to Paul last night, well, except for her asking whether I'd use a condom with her. We actually paused for a few minutes and I asked her in a more serious note - "would you really care if I came in you tonight?". She understood my sudden mood change and she pulled me close and said "I told you long ago, if you need that, then you can always have it baby". She then lay back and said "it just turns me on that we have this thing we do together.... and yes, before you ask, yes, it does turn me on that you will let it be just Paul who gets that".

Before I could say anything she got up on her elbow and came close to me and then said "but I also know it turns you on too - that your wife only lets her lover cum in her" and she lay back and looked up at me and said "so the choice is always yours honey, I would never say no if that's what you really need". I looked at her and asked her "what do you want?" and she smiled and said "I like how it feels between us when you don't so I would want you to use one" and she looked at me and said "it's okay if it turns you on honey, I know it does" .... I think I was just stuck in that position - not physical - but mental. She sat up and hugged me and said that I was making too much of this. She told me it makes her feel really sexy and turned on that we do this, but she said "it's something we do - if you don't want to, then we should talk". Before I could say anything she said in a softer voice that it was like she'd said to me - that it's something that turns her on "just like it turns you on, only, you know, different". With a kiss she lay back and didnt say anything.

It reminded me of something that another cuck in a chatroom said that his wife had said to him. That when she lay back like that, she gave him a choice, have sex with her or go down on her, and - likely just a guy jerking off as he chatted with me - but he said it turned him on to let her know he chose to go down on her and not fuck her. So I reached over for a condom and there was surely no issue using one - my cock was happy to be along for the ride but as I moved to push into her she did smile and kiss me and tell me that she liked what I'd chosen and that it made her really horny to know that she was only going to feel Paul bare.

The rest is as you'd expect - the visions of watching them together and holding her hand were enough alone but her comment of how sexy it made her feel to know that only her lover was going to cum in her totally pushed me over the edge. But she was right there with me and as I pumped into her I could feel her thrusting upwards at me each time and I could so feel her pussy spasming as she moaned out loud. Fortunately our son's bedroom is in the basement or he'd have heard his mom's moaning.

Just before I softened up I reached down and held the condom on as I pulled out of her and she was up on her elbows as I did so. Now that I know her viewpoint a bit more I could even hear her breathing in deeply as I pulled out and she saw the filled condom a the tip. I knew that I'd missed feeling her bare - but I can't explain it - but it really did feel good to pull the condom off and to see her enjoying holding it. Not necessarily better than having let go inside her bare but definitely satisfying in a different way. She giggled and wiped a tissue to her pussy and said "mmm, no mess" as I took it from her and wiped up what had dripped out onto my fingers.

I am already very afraid of asking questions - afraid that we shall be blamed again if you start posting less or ran away - then it's us who make you run away. My simple question is that although she says you can always come in her if you need it - but she doesn't understand what you need. Your asking "care if I cum in you tonight" should have been enough. And yes, I hope that you have not forgotten that only a few weeks ago, she said that she needed that kind of connection (bare) and yet she doesn't wants to. (So, in a sense peak was right). Also a month ago she even used to say something of the kind that sex with you no more excites her. Please don't take this as my comments against Sue. May be it's confusion in her mind. May be what you want / and what is good for your relationship confuses her. May be...Just my two bits.

I would again request you to please take my comments in the spirit they are posted. They are not meant to question your relationship with Sue.

Raks - questions are never a bad thing, it's when I feel you cast judgement that I get testy about it.
What I think you are mixing up is that it doesn't matter to me all that much really whether I cum in her or using a condom with her. what I need and can now vocalize with her, is that I need to fuck her at times and that I need to feel us reconnect that way. Yes, a month or two or perhaps even a bit more than that, but I know that we both feel that we need that physical reconnection for us.
But please don't make it that I am upset or disappointed that I don't get to cum in her. She came out and admitted and has been more comfortable simply telling me she's into it with Paul and we've both admitted that, for different reasons, we both totally enjoy that only Paul is cumming in her.
I know that perhaps we will use condoms and perhaps we won't and that she is going to - at some point - to tell me that she wants my semen in her - but honestly, it's feeling her close to me and sharing ourselves together that I need from her much more than the few squirts of cum in her. And in a way - I have to agree with her, it really does make it something intense for us to have as something that is between us and makes for all of our sex to have a more sharp edge to it.
But at the same time, I know she's still confused and working out her own feelings and emotions. I surely feel no threat from Paul, if anything, I actually feel he is perhaps going to be expendable at some point in the future if she tires of him - but for now, the fact that she has a desire to do things with him and deny me (letting him cum in her) - it's not a bad thing. I understand when she says that it's just what she wants to do right now. It's not something bad, just a preference. And a very sexy one at that.
I wish I knew why it turns me on so much as it does - I genuinely love to know that she wants his cum in her and I have to say - it has brought out so many good feelings and memories of wanting her when we first started dating and truly enjoying the times we have sex together.

I really don't get why it seems to be so difficult to understand, that -- when Sue denies Steve or induces him to use a condom, or expresses her preference for Paul, or announces sort of unilaterally that she's going to spend an evening or a weekend or whatever with her boyfriend -- she is giving Steve exactly what he wants. Steve is a cuckold, through and through. As I used to point out months or years ago, Steve plays it dangerously, because it only works for him when it's real. That is, no pretend stuff for Steve, it only works when Sue really and truly and actually wants to and enjoys fucking with her lovers (and his mind). Some readers seem to get so worked up whenever he acts like a cuck and she acts like a cuckoldress. For many cucks, the asymmetry of regard, the "hurt," the danger of loss . . . these can be the spices that make the meal.

I think it's completely fair for anyone to voice their thoughts and their opinions. But my opinion is that if Steve wanted this all to stop and told Sue that, I have no doubts she would, in a second. (Which is not to say that they might not find some related way to play going forward).

Steve - it is great to read that you and Sue are getting back into the swing of things. As always, enjoy the journey. :)

Cocu,
I don't think many of us here would disagree with much of your analysis but you do have to face the fact that twice in the last 10 months Sue has NOT given Steve exactly what he wanted and both times resulted in the wheels coming off the bus. Both times resulted in Sue making it up to Steve with apologies, promises and copious amounts of bareback sex. Steve is surely a cuckold, but one with limits. Sue's current lover has lasted longest maybe because he combined giving Sue exactly what she wants with also being extremely unthreatening to her relationship with Steve. It has been Sue herself that has twice taken things too far. As you say Steve seems to like being taken to the edge but not over it.

Peak - you're correct in a way. It was more the absence of closeness that I felt missing with Sue. Of course I missed the bare-sex, but what I think I felt even more was the absence of condom-sex too. And I think Sue is very aware of that now, even evidenced by our fun on Wednesday night. I don't feel as much of an issue about not-cumming in her as long as we have some kind of more personal sex between us.

I agree that in the past we've gone a bit further down the road than I'm always comfortable with - and I think what it really is, is that after a really intense weekend for her - like when we were away all together - that she and I need some alone-time together. That is a big catalyst for that need. Otherwise, what I think I feel is that as others here have pointed out, after longer/extended periods of denial, I simply need a time/chance to have sex with her myself - condom or condom-less - that part doesn't really matter that much to me. But I now know/admit that I need to physically connect with her and to complete the sex act inside her - whether condom or condom-less.

I am even going to say that while it was very much needed, that in some ways I wished I hadn't cum in her just yet. I am torn on that thought at times. I have to say that I surely did miss feeling her - and that after 8 months, the sensations and feelings of finally cumming in her again were just incredible - I'd even say "worth the wait" to feel that closeness and intensity. And yet at the same time, even right now, it turns me on that we're now in the 4th week already where I haven't cum in her again. We HAVE talked about this and while I still cannot understand all of my motivations, I can say that lying in bed with her at night or going out to the mall or even just a walk around the nearby lake - the knowledge to me that her pussy is wet from him and not me is something that seems to perpetually arouse me.

But i did like what Cocu said - because I think it addresses what Raks keeps bringing up.

So, that's all there is for now.

I am just replying because first Cocu prompted it and then STB was generous enough to address the issue he thought I raised.

Please again understand that the issue is not condom with or condom less sex. It's deeper Cocu. I am raising a question only because as per STB's narrative Sue is again not doing what she is saying. It's not about sex. It's about commitment to what STB and Sue promise to each other. Sorry to say this, but to me it seems Sue says something and then does something which is not what she said.

Of course..these may be trivial matters to Sue and STB and it's their life. But it's just my opinion. I hope that STB doesn't take any offence of it because we are all scared here.

Steve,
You have repeated that comment about you not needing to come in Sue to be satisfied a few times and I completely accept it as the truth of your need at the time of reconnection. I would be interested in your view of Sue's need at those crucial times (not normal sex but the make up sex). It seems to me that Sue sees the bareback thing as a power Alpha thing. It excites her that she can 'force' a denial on you while allowing it with Paul. It seems that in her head the make up sex is a reversion of her alpha role and she needs it to be bareback to mark it as such in her head. Just wondered how you saw these two events in the last 10 months?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread