New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve,
Just re-read your posts after the fateful skiing weekend with Paul. It triggered an avalanche of comment and response from yourself but in between I noticed that during all that Sue actually dished up little in terms of sex for you. From your comments you gave her oral a few times, she supervised your wanking a few times but it wasn't until 7 Feb that you reported condom sex, and nothing since as you said nothing about Valentines weekend or so far about your own skiing weekend. This is less than your usual slim pickings by some margin, and thus by implication less for Sue too. She has in turn been seeing less of Paul, so has a double dose of restriction.

Paul himself has also suffered. He has only Sue in his sexual life at the moment, but that has gone down markedly and in quality terms (no overnights). How has Sue really explained all this to him and has he accepted it all without offering up any conditions of his own? Has Sue shared anything with you in this area?

I wonder....I wonder....!

Steve
hope you are doing better. and did Sue see Paul, today or on saturday.
hope all is going well, and keep us posted.

Romeo, Romeo. Wherefore art thou Romeo?

Last edited:
Not looking great. It's been 5 days since Steve even signed into the site. I hope all is going well. But it hasn't been like him to be so silent. After so many years, this is quite a change.

Can hardly blame him.

The land of the conspiracy theories. It's far more likely Steve has a job with monthly deadlines and after a short week last week plus a few days off ill and maybe looking after Sue he is just very busy with work. It's happened before. I suspect he'd rather pay his bills than even log on here. He'll be back.

I didn't think I was veering off into conspiracy theory territory. Something certainly feels different lately. Whether he is getting tired of posting, or the negative tone of some of the online conversation, or just having a hard time at work or adjusting to where he ans Sue find themselves, I don't know. I just hope all is well.

Steve has previously communicated he was posting less because of the tone. If one were to read the past few pages from a neutral zone it is quite evident to most...........,

Probably a combination of several things at the same time.........

Danwcap,
My humour was not really aimed at you, more the ill conceived blame merchant. Steve has already answered that particular issue. I agree it is usual but it has happened before and its far more likely to be mundane. I'm pretty sure if Steve was getting fed up of posting after all this time that he would go out with a flourish, a significant sign-off of some sort. I do think he is genuinely unsure at this point about which way his year is going, and is holding off so as not to say something he regrets later. He might, for example, have hard evidence that one of Sue's 'penpals' is reading this and filtering it back to her in some way. If he is unsure, he won't want to be ******** his soul quite so much. I have no special knowledge, but I'm sure we'll hear from him soon enough.

Folks - swamped here with unrelated stuff.
Haven't been online in days and days - have not read anything above - likely won't till maybe the weekend.
Status quo - but may be pulling back as Sue seems to be having other considerations.
Still good - but changing - we've discussed "going back to normal" for a while.

Duplicate.

Last edited:
Not needed.

Last edited:
Glad to hear things have not gone off the rails. Now you have us wondering what Sue's other considerations are. Desire to go back to normal? A new lover? We will all be anxious to find out. Good luck with whatever way you two decide to go.

SoonToBe said:
Status quo - but may be pulling back as Sue seems to be having other considerations.
Still good - but changing - we've discussed "going back to normal" for a while.

Steve, nice to see a general update letting everyone know that you're still doing well considering. As with many of us, the end of month tends to be busy. I am sure many of us will be looking forward to your next update with consideration of the discussions and possibilities of the changing dynamics.

Steve,
No comments for so long must mean something significant. For Sue to have 'other considerations' for her to be considering 'pulling back' must mean that something happened with Paul. She can't go from being 'hooked on him' and 'having significant feeling for him' as well as repeatedly saying 'its the best sex she's ever had' to something far less or zero without significant impact. From all your previous comments, that can't have come from you or at least it can't have all come from you or I'm sure you would have mentioned it by now.

That leaves Paul. He has gone from the great sex of the skiing weekend to far less and reduced quality (no overnights) and now faces perhaps losing Sue in his life entirely or for some time. Even he is going to react and try to maintain his relationship in some way. It could even have pushed him into trying to take Sue away from you, or delivering some ultimatum to her. Are you sure Sue would tell you everything about these conversations? Paul is a part of whatever is happening.

Steve,

As Peak indicated (Post #216), there has been no comments on the thread in nearly a week. You mentioned than that you were swamped here with unrelated stuff so I am sure many of us simply assumed you were busy with non-lifestyle related activities and you had left some indication that maybe you would not be back on until the weekend (5th & 6th of March) and now approaching the following weekend (13th & 14th of March). In your last post you said that everything was “Status quo - but may be pulling back as Sue seems to be having other considerations. Still good - but changing - we've discussed "going back to normal" for a while.” Are you and Sue truly committed to going “back to normal” as you phrased it and if so when you say normal are you speaking in terms of traditional marriage?

Peak expressed a well thought out observation (Post #216), this change does impact ALL three (Steve, Sue & Paul) of you and it would seem that things could not go back to “normal” without significant impact consideration how everything had been going.

So where does this leave the three of you respectively?

I've never posted here before, but I've been following along for years. It seems to me that some of you have chased Steve away, and sadly I don't think he's coming back. For people who must have some kind of empathy for cuckolds--even if you're not living the lifestyle yourselves--you seemed to be criticizing Steve's take on his own marriage, as though in order to believe what he was saying he must have been crazy. As a lurking observer, it seemed to me that even as you waved him off and insisted Sue was lying to him and on the brink of leaving him, some part of you was rooting for that kind of drama. I'm bummed that he's gone, and I hope he comes back because I found his story incredibly compelling and an ideal model for how a couple can transcend conventional living and make each other happy and still work to meet each other's needs after decades together. Maybe I'm wrong and he'll be back--maybe there's a health concern or Sue's parents need them, or maybe your fears were right on the money and something catastrophic happened in their marriage. But he's not just really busy with work, and I'd be really surprised if his absence is totally unrelated to the grief some of you gave him the last couple months. But mostly, I just think we're unlikely to hear anything more from him. Of course I say all that while still hoping he'll update any minute now.

Thatguy. For someone who says they have been here for years you don’t seem to understand Steve or even the nature of the threads here. Steve has said again and again that he likes ALL the posts that come here. He ignores the obvious crazies. One guy every six months or so urges him to try chastity. Not going to happen but if ever even tries it for a week, he’s going to claim it. One urges him gently down the femdom chaste cuckold life, one rails against that. Many can’t understand or read for a few weeks and then post whatever floats their own boat not Steve’s, and he just rolls with it all. He posts here because he wants to, and if he ever stops, it will be because he stops wanting to. Over the years he has shown that he likes to be challenged, to be praised, to be supported and even sometimes to be attacked, maybe sometimes they are even funny to him. Who knows. Not me and not you. We only have opinions, and we both have every right to air them here if we want to. However, if we want to actually get Steve (or anyone else) to take them seriously then they have to be supported by evidence. Steve has left many breadcrumb trails of this over the years. He’s done things he said he never would, he’s switched his alpha / beta settings more than once. So his evidence trail is full of stuff to challenge him with. Which one really drives him? Yesterday’s post of the one that said something different a few months ago? Is it Sue that really wants X, or Steve. Like all men, he’ll do a lot for love, even things he doesn’t really want to. Equally Sue will do the same for him and it leads them together down some strange streets sometimes. Through it all, he has posted. Now well over 3,000 times and nearly all on his own threads. Through it all, he has welcomed what has made him think, what has supported his difficult stances too. Can you even imagine him writing for even a few weeks if everyone read his posts and no one ever replied? Can you imagine him continuing if when they did they were only puff pieces praising his every move and politely ignoring every time he switched tracks? I hope you can’t, and I really hope that you continue to post here and elsewhere if you want. Just try not to be quite so sanctimonious with it.

Folks - things have been just quite busy here and yes, we have pulled back from where we were.
Sue and I resumed "normal" sex again last weekend after agreeing that, for the time being, as I said, we wanted to return to some normalcy.
And yes, normalcy included me filling her with several huge loads of cum that felt like they'd been building up for ages. She squealed and screamed so loud that our neighbor made a comment the next day about "you guys had some fun" and to be honest, it's been amazing to feel her so fully again. Since last weekend, we've fucked 3 times.

She is still seeing Paul, but that too is changing, perhaps he's felt the change from me re-inserting myself into our marriage, sex-life and yes, her pussy. We've talked and we've come to the agreement that perhaps what others here had suggested would be more in line with what we both want for now. After cumming in her we talked a lot and she felt that it was good that I understood that she still was going to control when and how we had sex - and she's said that I am not done using condoms - but she also said that, especially after feeling me in her bare, that it wasn't something she wanted to do without - at least not on a longer-term basis.

Believe it or not, Paul IS going to come here tomorrow and likely spend the night - our kids will be home on Spring Break soon and Sue felt she wanted to have Paul one last time in our bed overnight for what may be the next 2 weeks since our daughter will be home on Sunday evening and our son's spring break is the following week. Sue has already told Paul that I am cumming in her again and he's fine about that and again said that he liked that we enjoyed a bit of this kind of kink.

We had a bit of bad news about some more distant friends who were separating and that made us look at what we were doing and made us realize that we needed a bit more intimacy. My god was my cock leaking pre-cum last Saturday night when - for the first time in ages - she told me I should do her bare. I almost instinctly reached for a condom until realizing I didn't need it. Feeling the soft warmth of her pussy on my cock head was just so amazing. I didn't last too long - but surely long enough to feel her pussy gush as I pushed into her - she screamed out in orgasm just as I let go in her for the first time since I can't remember... Needless to say, she admitted I'd gotten her a little sore by the time Monday came around with us going at it twice more - including her on her knees with me pulling her back to me with her hips.

We talked and as weird as it may sound, she wants me to use condoms when Paul is here this weekend. She says that it makes it better for her when it just Paul cumming in her and she asked me if that would maybe be okay with me for the future as something we do - if the 3 of us are together that she would still like to have it feel like she is just his. She giggled and said that if I wanted to wait, I can have her bare, but if i want to join in the fun with them, that she would still like it if I used a condom with her. I told her okay and that we'll see how that works out.

I can say that with me now resuming not so much an alpha position with her, but surely a more normal sex-life, that I feel less urge and need to share here - sorry folks - perhaps it is running it's course. Perhaps the reminder from our friends who are splitting up in their late 50's has also served to remind us that we needed a bit of "us" again.

I do still love her fucking Paul though - and that is something that isn't likely to change. But I'll also admit, it felt awesome to feel her so naturally and fully again.

And to be honest - I haven't read other than the last few posts - it has also been a very busy time at work incluidng, unfortunately, some layoffs this week too.

Status
Not open for further replies.