New Year, New Thread

• Thread starterSoonToBe
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Very wise to place that little nugget here just in case it gets back..............,

In my opinion much, much better that your doing a much better job as this should be a "shared"journey.

7 weeks ! Great thinking Steve.

Your success rate outlook for the long term and avoiding a "repeat" issue is much much less.

Notice the positive feedback as well ! )

Regards

So - again a crazy hectic day and virtually no time. For a change I'm home on a Friday and even then, work sucks.

Just thought I'd share a few thoughts from Wednesday night. I always love how Sue looks when she comes in after seeing Paul. Especially now I guess that she accepts things and that we are much more in-tune. I think sometimes in the past she was reluctant to show, tell or share with me how she enjoyed being with him, but the glow on her face is something I always cherish. She says it's the same way I look when I have been off skiing with my buddies for a day - that I have this relaxed and contented look on my face - same with her. I think she truly can see now that it does turn me on.

It was a little later than I'd expected her to be home so I just gave her a kiss and told her she looked beautiful and that I could tell she had a nice time. She pulled me close and hugged me and for the next little while, it was just like any other time one of us would come in from being out, we sort of sat around the living room and talked about our day while we drank a glass of wine together. I am quite sure she knew I was wicked horny at knowing she was sitting across from me likely still wet and filled with Pauls semen. Every time she squirmed or just moved it made me think.

Eventually though the conversation turned more sexy and she reached out with her foot still with her little sock on and ran it up my leg and teased my cock through my jeans. She smiled when it was hard already and she sexily told me "want to go upstairs honey?". It was very erotic to hear her ask me basically if I was ready to go upstairs and masturbate for her but regardless, I WAS!!!

I heard her giggling behind me as I was ahead of her on the stairs and by the time we got to the bedroom I was ready to go. She stood there and told me that I should get undressed while she "got more comfortable" and she waited till I had slipped my boxers off and she could see I was hard before she unbuttoned her top and began to take it off. She pulled her pants off next and I have to say that even though neither of us are exactly young these days, she looked awesome in just a bra and panties and when she moved next to the bed I could see that the panties were quite wet between her legs.

She made quite the show of taking her bra off and yes, her nipples and breasts looked like Paul had enjoyed them. I love to watch her slowly shimmy down her panties though, there is something that I've long described as being on a first-date when she does that. I love seeing her pussy revealed and visibly seeing that yes, she's had sex with him. Even from the distance of her at the side of the bed, it was just so sexy to see her labia looking swollen and protruding and even a darkened shade of pink and with a glint of glisten between them. She so knew I was staring.....

Crap - have to get on a call for work now - damn is my cock hard again....

Steve,
Thanks for all the recent updates. They are always interesting. You made a very going point about Sue seeing Paul mid-week and how that seemed to be when the problems began. I hope, as I'm sure others do, that this time around she keeps control of her feelings or actions and everything goes smoothly. It seems like it will based on recent posts.

Recently you wrote about how it feels to hold her hands while she and Paul are having sex. Interestingly, right after I read it, I came across an old post of yours from January 2010 in a thread about "is there a protocol" and you discussed how Sue would reach out to you to hold her hand and the very eroticism of those moments:

"One of the most intense moments we've shared has been my feeling her hand gripping mine tighter and tighter and then feeling it suddenly release accompanied by a loud moan from her. It is the most erotic feeling to hold her hand as another man brought her to orgasm. "

Very well said, Steve. Enjoy your journey as much as I enjoy reading about it.

So - we just got home - surprise of surprises, when Sue came home on Friday afternoon she suggested we go away for the weekend just ourselves.

And yes, she surprised the heck out of me last night in the hotel room when she invited me to have her bare if I wanted.
I looked at her and asked her what she wanted and she patted her pussy and pointed to my cock and said "him in me".
I was so horny as I gently stroked my cock as I knelt there waiting for the answer when I asked "bare?" and she smiled and said "yes".

It was very erotic and incredibly intense when she looked up at me after cumming on my cock and said "cum in me baby".

Knk - I'll hopefully have time to finish my earlier post and share my other thoughts later or tomorrow hopefully as we talked about a lot as we lay there together last night after we were both exhausted.

Steve, it is good to see that you and Sue have found what works for you both. :)

Seems like a great weekend although you appeared to be almost reluctant not to use a condom. The weekend also seemed a surprise to you. Did Paul cancel or did Sue cancel Paul to make way for you?

So - let me go back to Wednesday which is a bit of a blur right now. But what I wanted to very much share was just how open she was with me that evening. I was surprised by how relaxed she was when we got in bed and how very un-shy she was about letting me see and FEEL her all over including letting me put my fingers in her pussy and feel how wet and open she was (well, she did ask me not to "drag it all out of me") and she seemed to enjoy very much telling me how she liked having sex with Paul. I won't go into details (a bit blurry by now) but can tell you that we talked very openly and I told her (and showed her) how turned on I was by it all including not just what I was seeing and feeling but her feeling okay about telling me how she made love with him and how she enjoys him as she does.

I was honest with her and told her what I'd said here, that I loved what she was telling me and sharing with me but that I was concerned that sometimes her seeing him more seemed to "get in the way of 'us'". She smiled and said she would try to be more aware of it and that she really liked how it felt that she could share her enjoyment with me and how I understood that she wanted to enjoy that feeling for longer and that despite me feeling and fingering her, that she knew that I would respect her limits and not try to make her cum or anything like that, that it was just for me to enjoy and share. I told her that I loved it all and that I agreed, it was in some ways more erotic to me to not do too much with her knowing in my own head what she was enjoying.

Finally when I was getting really close she asked me if I wanted to spurt all over her this time and when I said yes thinking she meant on her breasts she lay back on the bed and spread her legs and said I could kneel between her legs and cum all over her if I wanted. I eagerly jumped into place but as I started to go at it in earnest she looked up and said in a very calm but very sexy voice "just on my tummy honey, not lower, okay?" and I knew what she meant and I was only happy to oblige - staring at her used pussy was exciting as it was but hearing her say not to let my cum drip down there was really erotic.

She says she didn't have a thought about the weekend until she spoke to Paul on Friday morning and they were talking about the weekend plans and she says that he asked her if he could maybe beg-out of the weekend as he'd been offered to join some buddies in going down south - Maryland or somewhere - to go golfing on Saturday and Sunday. She said that at first she was annoyed but then she thought about me and how she'd enjoyed Wednesday night and she told him that it was okay - and instead, she came home on Friday and said "wanna get away for the weekend?'. I asked her about her plans with Paul or elsewhere and she said that she didn't have any and that she wanted "us" to have a fun weekend.

So we made some quick phone-calls and found vacancies everywhere and reasonable prices - so we quickly got a suite-type hotel room in a nice area up in mountains and we headed up there about 6pm on Friday night. As we started to get some stuff together quickly she giggled and said that "we don't need to bring much in clothes!" so I knew to expect a sexy weekend

Last edited:
It was pretty late when we checked in on Friday night so I pretty much knew not to expect much in sex - and I was right. We did cuddle up naked in bed and did some of what we would have called "heavy petting" that night and she asked me if I was going to be okay given the hardon she worked me up to and I told her that it was sort of fun to want her that much and she smiled and patted my cock and said "wait till tomorrow then honey" and she did giggle as she felt my cock stabbing her in the back but at the same time she pulled me close pulling my arms around her and she cooed about how much fun it was getting me - and she admitted - herself too - turned on like this.

I was hoping for some fun on Saturday morning but it turned out to be a nice day and not rainy as the forecast had predicted. She pranced around naked for most of the morning - and she admitted she was teasing me - and she also admitted she was getting very turned on herself too. At one point she said she was tempted to either outright have sex with me, or she teased "maybe I should just let you put it in for a little bit, but you know, not finish, not till later tonight honey....". She giggled at my hard cock bobbing away as we showered and washed each other and as I dried her off and she dried me off I told her again how it turned me on that she shared moments like this with Paul. Even before we were dry she pulled me to her and hugged me deeply and told me she loved me and that she was happy that I could understand that I can let her have her fun with Paul and that it can "still feel like this between us" and she let me feel how wet she was already.

I don't know how she talked me into waiting - but she did. We went out to lunch, did some hiking around this beautiful lake that was nearby, had some drinks in the early afternoon. She teased me by putting on a skirt that went to below her knees but skipping panties underneath. Same for her top - she put on an opaque top and teased me that "my nipples will be hard all night rubbing on my top but only you'll know".

And it was pretty friggin' erotic to be sitting there with her at dinner knowing she was naked beneath her top and skirt. She'd lean forward like she did in her robe when we were home and would let me see down her top at her breasts and she'd say "see.... they're hard" referring to her nipples.

Sounds like a lovely weekend so far STB. So sexy that she keeps you anxiously waiting for her pussy and I think it is really smart of her to let you finger her a bit and share that with you. Go Sue!

Far2 - yes, she had really gotten me worked up by the time we got back to our room. I've said it many times it feels like a first-date with her and when we got back to the room it was suddenly incredibly erotic that I was actually going to undress my wife for me to have sex with her. It was really an intense moment for both of us when we both felt the connection resume almost instantly. I caressed her breasts and gently tugged at her nipples and she melted into my arms. From there it was just passion between us.

Yes, oh my god yes, she absolutely teased the heck out of me about "how it feels to be in me again baby....". I knew she'd let me put it in her earlier and I was just so into it when she looked up at me and said "no condom tonight honey, okay?" and I cannot describe how it felt to hear her say that and to feel her pussy gush a little bit as she did so - my "lie detector" in a way. I pushed all the way into her and snugged up and she moaned at how long it'd been since she felt me filling her like that. She told me how my cock feels so different than Pauls, that I stretch her when I'm all the way in where Paul stretches her wider but just till he's in her. And a few moments later she looked up at me with the most intensely sexual seething look and she teased "do I feel bigger inside from him?" and when I moaned a "maybe.... yeah.... maybe...." she giggled and pulled her legs back even further for me and told me to "enjoy it....".

Every time I'd push into her all the way there was this squishing noise and she'd moan and clutch at my back to pull me back in as I pulled out of her on each stroke.

I will say that I definitely had thoughts as I looked down at her about Paul no doubt enjoying her just as I was. The best feeling was that thought making me even more horny and I told her so - I told her that I "loved that he does this to you too" and she squealed something about "....being right where he cums...." as she blasted off into another orgasm. As I felt her rocking back and forth and feeling her pussy go from squeezing me tightly to feeling like it was barely there - it just got to me and I moved my knees up a bit and pushed up at her raising her butt off the bed and I fucked her hard and deep until I could take it no longer. I opened my eyes just as I was about to cum to see her looking back at me but her eyes weren't focused at all and I realized she was just on the edge of a huge earth shattering orgasm. I knew when I came in her what was going to happen and I loved that it almost felt like slow motion as I enjoyed the last few thrusts until I let go with the mother load of cum in her. It wasn't that it was so many spurts - but my god - it was intensely hot and each spurt felt like lava. As I let go of the second thick rope of cum in her she felt it and sure enough, she began to shake and writhe back and forth and then she just moaned ooooohhhhaaaahhhh over and over softly as she just sort of rocked back and forth as I finished cumming in her and kept riding her for as long as I stayed hard.

She was motionless when I finally pulled out of her - and that included lying there not moving her arms or legs or body - but it also seemed to mean that nothing was moving and her pussy stayed gaping open and began to drip before she took a deep breath and opened her eyes. I felt such a rush having fucked her like that knowing how she looked and how long it took her to get up on one elbow and wriggle her finger to motion me to her.

So, thing is, that was this past weekend and she's already told me that she's seeing Paul tomorrow evening and that she wants to spend the night with him either Friday or Saturday night. A part of me is thinking Friday night but unless he's playing golf on Saturday, it may likely be afternoon before she gets home. And yet, after last weekend and how close it made us feel, knowing we have like 6 more weekends before one or both of our kids are home again, how can I possibly tell her no. I love her.

Steve,
Go for Friday if you can. If you don't Sue will inevitably spend some of her mental energy on Friday night and Saturday anticipating her date with Paul. Not good for you. Friday gets it out of the way even if she gets back later. You get the lion's share of the weekend quality time with a grateful wife.
On a broader scale, beware of the thinking about the next 6/7 weeks as a time to relax your contact needs a little. Virtually all your problems last year and this partly stemmed from Sue stepping it up in this way 'before the children get back' and taking you more for granted as a result. She also compounded it by being unable / unwilling to switch back after it. I think if you just talk about that you can probably avoid the issue. You need a code word or agreed process to give you attention at Paul's expense if you feel Sue is slipping away from. That way you can relax and enjoy the greater intensity.

Stb, I wonder on the nights that you are able to watch them coupling, wouldn't it be nice if she walked you to your room for the night and fed you the first creampie knowing that she is going to have more and get to enjoy the rest in her all evening? Food :) for thought!

Peak, you're right and I called her on it last night when she came home and later on she mentioned "maybe going away for a weekend with Paul". I won't say that it ruined the evening but it did change our course for a little while as I told her that I thought that was going to happen and I told her it's like a slippery-slope with her, that once she starts to want to and then starts to see him more often, that it seems to cascade into her wanting more and more.

She asked me if I was upset that she'd been with him earlier and I told her no, that wasn't it and I told her that it was more the feeling of going from extreme to extreme so quickly. I told her that we'd been away "just us" last weekend and now, it's seeming like "just Paul". Of course she noticed my cock had started to get hard as we were talking and she said that it's not this weekend but maybe they were thinking about it before the kids get home, so in the next few weekends. I told her that would be better to which she answered, half laughing but half serious, that "you're still not having me this weekend honey". I looked at her and she smiled and said "you'll still have fun honey... " and she made a slurping sound with her mouth and then added "just not down here" and she patted the front of her panties. We talked and she said that last weekend was for us and yes, while it was partly because Paul was golfing, it was also because she wanted to be with me (I did not ask more as I didn't want the answer to chicken/egg to annoy me) - and she said again how wonderful it was. She even giggled and said "I left it all in me too" (which I later understood her to say that she didn't douche before she was with Paul last night) but she looked at me and said "but if I'm going to spend Friday night with him, then, well, you know, I just don't think I'm going to want to have sex with you". She paused and said "come on honey, you have to give me some time to enjoy just being with Paul, you know that I want a bit more of that before we can't". She slid over to me on the bed and unclasped her bra and told me that "you can feel them if you want". Her breasts were so warm and I could feel her nipples hardening under my fingers. She smiled and reached over and pulled my cock out of my boxers and said "there, that's better" and she started to stroke me.

She moved close to me and talked to me and asked me "it still turns you on, you know, where I was earlier... right baby?". And I told her an honest "yes" and I even told her that "knowing you and he had sex earlier" and she smiled and cooed back as she held my hard-on and said "I can tell honey, so what's wrong then?" and as she stroked me she just said that it's not like she wants to run off with him "but with the kids coming back home soon, you know, it's not something I can just do any time". She pulled my face up toward her and told me she loved me and kissed me passionately. But, when she moved back she smiled and teased me and said "come on honey, you know how I feel after I've been with him and I know I'm going to see him again soon......" and she held me tight and she continued "it just makes me want it to just be him for right now honey, that's all, it doesn't mean anything about you or us" and she giggled and said "I told you, I'll still make it really good for you on Sunday, just you know, with my mouth, that's all that'll be different for you honey". She leaned in and began to kiss my cheek and lick at my ear and started to whisper in this sexy voice that "you know you like it when I'm all horny for Paul baby". She was still stroking me and she could feel me responding and she continued and teased "I know you like thinking about it baby, I think it's soooo sexy that my being naughty turns you on" and she kissed my ear and neck again.

I did stay with my earlier thoughts and concerns despite her attention and I told her "yes, but it always seems like it becomes something more baby". She again turned my head towards her and said "baby, it's not going to be that way. I know you don't believe me yet, but I promise". And then she did something that surprised me. She reached down and slid off her panties and turned to me and said "you can have me if you want honey" and she lay back on the bed and spread her legs for me and said "if you need it honey, then I am here for you". I have to admit she looked incredible and even as I stared at her pussy and saw how she looked, I realized that she was being as honest with me as she could be. I turned onto my side and looked at her and I just asked her "but you would rather I didn't, right?". She was quiet for a second and then said softly "yes.... are you okay with that?". She held my hand and said "it has nothing to do with me loving you honey, it's just that sometimes..." and I shushed her and kissed her forehead and I told her "I do understand". I lay back against the bed and she rolled over with me and resumed stroking me. She still had her panties down by her knees and I could feel the warmth from her body as she lay against me and told me how sexy I looked and how she loved seeing how hard and big my cock gets when I'm very turned on. She leaned over and kissed me again and told me she loved me and that she hoped all of this was something that turned me on instead of getitng me upset. As she started to stroke my cock more and more firmly she smiled at me and said "tell me baby...." and I started to talk to her. I told her that I loved that she was lying next to me and "that your pussy is likely full of his cum right now" and that I can understand her wanting to "enjoy him" the way she's talking and I just told her that I needed her to remember about me and I told her that last weekend was wonderful but that I didn't always need to have sex with her to feel close and that the way we were talking was what I needed to hear and share. She smiled and leaned into me more and she said "baby, I love turning you on like this" as she kept stroking me. She told me that she loved me and that she wouldn't ever want to hurt me in anyway and that she loved sharing moments like this with me when we would really talk and really communicate.

At some point during those last few minutes she reached for my hand and took in hers and she was stroking my cock with my hand and then she whispered so sexily in my ear as she removed her hand that "I love watching you baby.... I love seeing how big your cock gets and thinking about how you feel in me". Wow, I was really hard and really going at it. She leaned into me a bit more and continued whispering "I am wet from him if you want to know......" and a moment later she added "we did it twice so it's very wet...." and before I could say anything she added "and yes honey, I'd like to have him again before you.... its just how I feel right now.... you understand..." and I guess she re-focused on my cock after that because she reached out and wiped away the drool of pre-cum that was there and she brought it to my mouth and she said "let me see you lick it off baby" and as I did she let out this moan like "ooooooohhhhhhh" and she told me that she loved teasing me like that and said "let me see you cum baby, let me watch you". I was close and she moaned and encouraged but it was when she said ".... I just want Paul to cum in me right now...." (there was more but that was what I heard) that set me off.

I do love letting her watch me cum. And last night as I started I seemed to really get into it and she got up on one elbow and moaned with each spurt that came out of me. I could feel her rubbing her pussy against my hip as I took the last few strokes. I lay there catching my breath and as she leaned over and kisssed me I loved that I felt her hand between my legs and then as I showed her, even she admits she likes taking her thumb and drawing out the last thick drops of cum - which always makes her moan along with me.

I was lying there and literally was waiting for her to start to scoop up my cum and share it with me when she surprised the heck out of me and I felt her mouth on my cock - gently sucking and cleaning it off. I thought she'd kiss me but again she surprised me when I felt her tongue on my stomach along with her fingers as she cleaned me off - and it was then that she moved back up and shared a snowball kiss with me.

There - had to finish that post while so much of it was still so fresh in my mind.

Far2 - interesting thought but as emphasized last night, she doesn't enjoy changing her focus from him to me like that.

Gotta run.

So - I realized my update above didn't include everything. She agreed to postpone her weekend away with Paul until we've talked about it more but she also confirmed she wants to spend tomorrow night at his place. I was honest with her and I told her that sometimes her staying away gets to me and may be part of what begins to bother me over time. She said she understood that and even added that was why she had Paul come to our house as much as she has recently, to make it better/easier on me. But she also told/teased me that she enjoys being at his place and "feeling like I am his" and she told me that she's returned to her old behavior when she gets to his place and if she knows they're not going out, that she will usually get undressed and then spend the evening with him in a robe or a big button-up shirt "or whatever makes me feel sexy". She asked me if I liked hearing that and I told her yes. She still seems to want (need?) this continual reassurance that I like what she's doing - and it's easier to tell her yes now.

Nice update Steve. I'm sure Sue appreciates you being more proactive with your concerns as well as your continuing assurances that it still makes you horny. It can't be easy some days for both of you to square that circle. I believe you have found the idea and the reality of Sue spending time with her lovers exciting for some time now. The thing you have always needed was the knowledge that Sue in turn needed you. Maybe not always for sex but including that sometimes. In her extreme periods with Paul, Sue sometimes let this attention slip. There is no evidence that her underlying love slipped. It's more likely she just got carried away with her wanting to feel like she 'belonged' to Paul. It looks like you have now found a way to get round this. Enjoy it all.

So what's your plan tonight Stb? Remember the times that you used to go with her to watch a bit before they would go upstairs? I wonder if they would be okay with you hanging for a bit before heading home all hot and bothered? Maybe drive her there and wait for the phone call the next day to come get her? Will you wait until Sunday for your sex play with Sue or take matters into your own hands? Sue likes hearing about that right?

"Danger Will Robinson - Danger!" Well, maybe not yet. But you are very wise to call her on the re-escalation of contact with Paul. If it wasn't for all your other posts about how she is expressing her love for you, one could easily conclude that after the blowup she backed off just long enough to get you over the concerns and now she wants to go back to how it was. Let's all hope for the best.

It seems like you are approaching the danger zone. But isn't that what cuckolding is all about? Having that sense of danger in the relationship.

Enjoy your weekend.

Well, surprise on her tonight, while she is enjoying herself at Paul's, I got a call from a buddy earlier this afternoon who had 1 extra ticket to tonight's Billy Joel concert in NYC. What an awesome show - I can't even count how much stuff he played. Yes, it's weird coming home to an empty house and that is sinking in now as I'm typing this, but it's okay, I'm up from the show and dinner and drinks before.

That said, I don't know that we're approaching the danger-zone, at least not just yet. She told me before she left this morning that I should "enjoy myself tonight" and she kissed me and said that I should use my imagination if I needed to. But I am going to start getting annoyed if she's not back tomorrow morning and pushes it to the afternoon. I told her that "I hope we'll have some of tomorrow to enjoy" and mentioned the forecast being really nice.

I suppose if I'd been home all night, it would likely be getting to me now maybe in a bad way, but my plan is to enjoy a glass of wine and unwind in front of the TV for a half-hour and then turn in and then, yes, I do believe I'll enjoy myself quite well.

I received an email the other day from someone asking how I can feel so cold about sex with my wife and it did make me think that I guess I have sort of gotten past feeling much about her having sex. I can't explain it but it just doesn't really bother me that she does and I guess when she isn't going to be focusing on me, that it seems easier to be okay with right now and it's much more what she does and what she says with me that seems to fuel my arousal. Of course what she's doing tonight and likely in the morning again will surely be part of my enjoyment in bed in a bit, but right now it doesn't bother me like some people think it should. It's always been about what happens between us and yes, indirectly what she has with her boyfriends. I think that's something I realized too, that it's not how the guys she's been with have been with her, but it's how she's been with them that's turned me on. Not sure if that makes any sense but it does to me right now.

So with that thought, and the thought of her likely asleep next to Paul right now, that glass of red wine is calling me.

Unbelievable show tonight - anyone in the NYC area, it's a must-see.

Status
Not open for further replies.