our daugther wants my wife's black lover

• Thread starterwhimpfather
  • Start date

whimpfather

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 9, 2007
Hi,

I have been married to my wife for nearly 23 years. We love each other very much and I fulfilled her a big wish. I allow ther to have sex with as many black guys as she wants. I am not very well endowed. My wife is very beautiful and I enjoy to see her happy.

My wife has now a steady black lover who comes over to our house nearly every two weeks. Sometimes he brings a friend and then they have wild sex.

The problem is that our 11 y old daugther is totally sexually attracted to that black guy and he also thinks she is cute. I saw them make out in our basement pool and took pictures and showed them to my wife as she didn't believe me.

My wife is not even worried and encourages our daughter.
Is any of the cuckolds in the same situation or has experienced something similar?

Reactions: ljcarm
whimpfather said:
Hi,

I have been married to my wife for nearly 23 years. We love each other very much and I fulfilled her a big wish. I allow ther to have sex with as many black guys as she wants. I am not very well endowed. My wife is very beautiful and I enjoy to see her happy.

My wife has now a steady black lover who comes over to our house nearly every two weeks. Sometimes he brings a friend and then they have wild sex.

The problem is that our 11 y old daugther is totally sexually attracted to that black guy and he also thinks she is cute. I saw them make out in our basement pool and took pictures and showed them to my wife as she didn't believe me.

Is any of the cuckolds in the same situation or has experienced something similar?

Oh my. I will leave the stronger responses to the more outspoken members of this forum but I will give you my personal opinion, okay?

Besides the obvious WRONGNESS(a word?), an 11 yeard-old girl does not have the emotional stability, maturity or experience to make the kind of judgments you seem to find 'intriguing'. I am sure some forum members may find nothing wrong with it, some will simply say do what 'feels' right. But personally I think it's just wrong. If your daughter suddenly decided she had an attraction to a mamba, would you let her play with one? Of course not - she'd be asking for trouble. That's my point - the girl isn't mature enough nor does she have the experience (maturity). I don't have a problem at all with you being a cuckold (I am still married to one), but passively pandering an 11 year-old girl to a fully mature black man doesn't even SOUND sane, does it?

Oh, for the record, if anyone calls you a sick f**k, they're probably pretty insightful...

Reactions: Whitewife7
Excuse me but why do you call me a sick fuck? Did I encourage our daughter? No I didn't! Should I put her on a chain? I can not watch her 24/7.

So please don't call me a sick fuck. If she goes after his black cock like a cat after mice then it is my fault. I only described the situation.

My wife and dauther seem addicted to this guy.

I was asking for input not insults. When I am at work and he is over at my wife's place how do I know our daugther is not "******" him? She is going after that mamba in his pants. Seriously. It is a problem.

Jackass

I think this is a fantasy of an insane jackass. If it is true then My hope is that the police find you and the black jackass you let abuse your child yes Jackass CHILD.

Sicko

You took pictures of them JACKASS, you allowed it to happen, this is your CHILD and you allowed it. You and your wife are both SICKOs

CAsHubby said:
You took pictures of them JACKASS, you allowed it to happen, this is your CHILD and you allowed it. You and your wife are both SICKOs

WhimpFather...well, I think you could consider an "insult" as input, right? And judging from CasHubby's comment, seems your "input" box is filling up. I am sure it's not quite the type you expected...but when you put stuff on a public forum, you need to accept the public consequences...

whimpfather said:
Excuse me but why do you call me a sick fuck? Did I encourage our daughter? No I didn't! Should I put her on a chain? I can not watch her 24/7.

So please don't call me a sick fuck. If she goes after his black cock like a cat after mice then it is my fault. I only described the situation.

My wife and dauther seem addicted to this guy.

I was asking for input not insults. When I am at work and he is over at my wife's place how do I know our daugther is not "******" him? She is going after that mamba in his pants. Seriously. It is a problem.

Oh my, did you REACT to my post or reply to it? *I* didn't call you a sick anything; I merely pointed out if SOMEONE ELSE called you one they could be correct. C'mon big boy, you KNOW there's no way you could ever justify the situation you described...maybe RATIONALIZE but never justify. I bet deep down inside, right beneath the underground parking, you have this inkling that it's a no-no. Just relax and buy a straight-jacket...

You should put a stop to your daughter an this guy. Besides the legal consequences of this also think about your daughter's future. If shes hungry for a grown man's dick, then its only a matter of time some boy from her school gets ahold to her. Im pretty sure you dont want your daughter to be a mother by age 16

I would not be on here telling the WORLD that u allow your 11 year old daughter to make out with GROWN men.... KEEP IT REAL..... some prevs will take U up on this FBI invite... Peace...

Reactions: WhiteLyfe
whimpfather said:
Hi,

your a sick fuck. Why is this garbage even allowed to be on these forums. Where the fuck is a moderator

KarenBlack4Blk said:
Oh my, did you REACT to my post or reply to it? *I* didn't call you a sick anything; I merely pointed out if SOMEONE ELSE called you one they could be correct. C'mon big boy, you KNOW there's no way you could ever justify the situation you described...maybe RATIONALIZE but never justify. I bet deep down inside, right beneath the underground parking, you have this inkling that it's a no-no. Just relax and buy a straight-jacket...

Ill call him a sick fuck cause he is

Give me your name, your wife's name, her black lovers' name and your daughters' name so that I can inform the authorities. We will get this sick shit straight real quick like! YOU JACKASS SICK BASTARD!!!!

Finally! I TOLD you someone would say it!

MWC4real said:
your a sick fuck. Why is this garbage even allowed to be on these forums. Where the fuck is a moderator

Umm, Whimpfather?? I TOLD you somebody would say it, didn't I? And they'd probably be correct. Hmmm...let me check my crystal ball one more time...oops! I see Whimpfather on his bed doing something with his hand as he fantasizes! :whatever: Well...I think the point has been succinctly made, don't you? Good...now we can get on with some serious stuff... har-de-har-har! :asshole:

Calm down everybody. I am in this lifestyle with my wife.
I disallowed it to my daughter. But I can not handcuff her and watch her 24/7.
I told my daughter to wait a couple more years and asked her not to continue.
Anything that is forbidden is even more interesting.

And why is the FBI concerned? I am not American nor do I live in the USA. Has the FBI really become the world police? I wish there not so many arrogant Americans on the board. If this board is only for Americans then it should be clearly stated. Since it is an English board people assume it is an international board.

I don't care where the fuck you are, someone will report this to the FBI and they'll track you down and report you to the respective authorities in your Country.

I'm black myself but when I hear about stuff like this my blood boils, both you and the black guy should have your balls cut off and shoved down your throats. And your wife should be tortured. That's what should happen to pedophiles and anyone who encourages it, you hear me you sick fuck.

In my opinion, consenting adults deciding to play and have some "out of the box" fun is perfectly natural.

The key word here being ADULTS!!!

To stand back and let your extramarital sexual relationship insinuate itself onto your child is wrong on SO many levels. I agree with the other posters here you are sick.

Even if this is just another fantasy post, ( as so many are here) you are demented to even post such garbage...!

Of course anyone who chooses an online name like "WimpFather" is probably not mentally healthy to begin with.

I hope social services see this post, tracks you down and saves your daughter from your evil care.

What has happened to this website??? In one of my other posts, I said that this site USED to be about people hooking up and having some secret fun. Now all I see is obvious fake stories, goofy submissive cartoons, wanna bee's, outright fakers and bizarre and sick crap like this.

whimpfather said:
Hi,

My wife is not even worried and encourages our daughter.How in the fuck could any dad watch their 11 year old make out with a adult black or white and take photos of this unless he is a sick perverted fuck and show his wife and it is the greatest thing since sliced bread. I don' give a rats ass if you aren't American in any world you have a sick mine. Your wife is in step with you. Are the FBI the world police show the photos of her making out with a adult male and I'll guarantee you there will be a knock on your door. Both of you need help and your daughter should be removed from your home. All I'm saying. If you and your wife are to play screw around leave the 11 year old out of it and why would you do it in front of her anyway. You are a sick person do not let me see any photos of her online any where.

I must say that you are one sick individual. It is you and your wifes responsability to protect your daughter. You say you cannot watch her 24/7 so let me ask you this if she wanted to do illegal drugs or self mutilation would you just sit back and allow it to happen? At some point you must step up and be a protective father and not some sniffling whimp who is hostage to his little penis. Be Safe and I will pray for your daughter.

Whimpfather may reside in a country where the age of consent may be 11, remember certain countries it is 12 including Canada

canadian age of consent

the age of cosent in CANADA is 16 not 12