our daugther wants my wife's black lover

• Thread starterwhimpfather
  • Start date
I bet this is one of the many bs post that goes on. If this was remotely true and all you did was take a picture I don't think you would have the balls to father a child. I don't care if my 11 year old daughter was kissing Lenox Lewis I would be in jail for taking him out.

i hope you go to jail

its a fake story,,,like at least half the stories here.

Folks, lets not get taken for a ride,,,,,,this guys describtion of the daug. behavior is too advance for a 11yo. He is jerking us all around.

hope that not real

come on people and 11 year old. if you and ur wife play ur IR games with the child in the house you both deserve to be shot. come on now. my slave has an 18 year old daughter in college she wants me too take, but we arent even pushing that until we know she is ready. yes if she is 11, you are sick.

Come on guys. Get real.

I know it really pisses you off having to read things like this, but why not just contact a moderator and move on?

Sure, the guy is a pervert, but when you say things like "My daddy works for INTERPOL and he said you're in trouble", you just come off as childish.

HEXASTAR said:
Come on guys. Get real.

I know it really pisses you off having to read things like this, but why not just contact a moderator and move on?

Sure, the guy is a pervert, but when you say things like "My daddy works for INTERPOL and he said you're in trouble", you just come off as childish.
Because the mods don't do anything.

Hiya guys..

hmm...is it possible 11 was a type-o- for 21?

if not...ewwww

Osi

Exactly. I think the mods wank to this sick shit since it gets posted incessantly and stays up.

real or not

there are sick people out there, and it is not inconceivable that this is true. I once met a girl on the chatroom here stated she was 11 and had fucked her uncle and his friends; whether true or not, there have been 11 yr olds who have gotten pregnant in this world. so fake or not it is bad news, that is why I reply to a forum like this.

Real or not (and let's hope it's not), all it will do is drive you crazy & put your blood pressure through the roof. Believe me, I've been there.

pimpology101 said:
Exactly. I think the mods wank to this sick shit since it gets posted incessantly and stays up.

Who are the mods here? They seem to be pretty slow on the uptake. Apparently I can't advertise my free Yahoo! group, but you can post links to 10-year-old girls all the livelong day.

Your Daughter Is Very Lucky

Your daughter and your bull making out means that their bodys were VERY close. Im sure your bull had a raging hard on while they were kissing and a very big buldge was pressing up against her between her legs, a big black cock only a few layers of clothes away from her tiny pussy. Your daughter gets to have sex with a hung verile black stud, and the bull gets to pump a tiny young fertile pussy - its perfect. I do hope your bull will pump your little girl. The thought of his 9-10 black cock throbbing as he pumps his load into her is amazing.