Reactions: kmbe and littlec
  • #2,283
Maybe she has the balance right ..

Shouldn't see.jpg

• Love
Reactions: kmbe, littlec and Icummin
  • #2,284
My thanks L & Icummin.
A couple of solutions to hubby's urges ..

Ty away means.jpg

• #2,285
Birthday treat ..

As good as.jpg

• Love
Reactions: littlec
  • #2,286
Once more, my thanks L.
So, do you really want the neighbors to see ..

Titjob after.jpg

• Love
  • #2,287
Never cancel ..

Can't see it.jpg

• Love
  • #2,288
Thanks L, and all my other readers.

It appears there is a temporary upload problem with pictures, which means that all captions uploaded show up as tiny images. Downloading them doesn't help. I will hold off uploading further material until this is fixed and correct those affected if required after.

Reactions: vahtcpl
  • #2,289
Is this the latest? We will not be limited to really small enlargements? If so, welcome news.

• #2,290
Firstly, my thanks to kmbe for continuing to catch up here and showing what he likes.

Secondly, an update on the picture issue. On cost grounds, the site has decided that it needs to restrict bandwidth usage and that captions with large image were contributing to that problem. It therefore put a limit on picture size of 400x400 pixels and banned full size in page images altogether. A few of us are attempting to seek alternative compromises on the pixel limit issue as at that size, we cannot show good quality captions. Further updates are thus on hold until a deal can be brokered. Content and new content are clearly one of the life bloods of the site, so I would expect something can be agreed, hopefully soon.

• Angry
Reactions: kmbe and vahtcpl
  • #2,291
Thanks for the update

• #2,292
It would appear that the site has decided against compromise on the picture size issue. Personally, this is a loss because I have enjoyed posting here, and the support I have enjoyed. I have posted 3,650 captions now in 3 threads and you have rewarded me with over 6,400 likes, more than anyone else not connected to the site.

Alas, that now appears to have come to an end. I have my standards for my pictures and captions, and they demand that they are capable of being read clearly on a smart phone, and even for some magnification of interesting bits from time to time. At the site's current limit of 400x400, this is simply not possible, so for the time being I have to accept that I may have already posted my last caption. This kind of ironic on a cuck site, where I'm sure many cucks have only found out after the event that they have already enjoyed their last fuck.

I will continue to monitor the situation, and I will return if it changes. Maybe some of you hold more sway with Dig or Khristy than I do. It may be worth a try to ask them. Until then, thanks and good night.

• #2,293
Bummer

• #2,294
I promised to re-up the pics I posted last which were affected by the downsize problem, which should now be lifted. Let's see ..

Titjob after.jpg
Can't see it.jpg

• #2,295
Normal service to follow ...

• #2,296
WELCUM back!!!

• #2,297
Ok, back.
Sometimes I can't quite decide which is the best angle. Which is best for you ..

Almost see 1.jpg
Almost see 2.jpg

• Love
  • #2,298
When cuck wives meet, they don't swap recipes ..

A win win.jpg

• #2,299
My thanks, L.
So, would you be paying the price ...

Always a price.jpg
I know I would.

• #2,300
hot