• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my smoking hot wife - loves BBC!

• Thread startercsosxid
  • Start date

csosxid

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 16, 2007
Here's some picks. Tell her what you think :p
We added a pic for those requesting it.

IMG_4041.jpg IMG_4112_s.jpg 100_1703.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c
very nice!!! would love to see more!!

I like

very nice!

Fuckin gorgeous

Wow!!!

Smoking hot is not enough, how about SCALDING HOT. She is awesome dude. You are a lucky man!!

can we see some pics of her stuffed with with a monster black cock plz:D

You are right.. she's smoking hot. Do you have any photos of her cuckolding you with a hung BBC.. or has it happened yet? Let us know

Macy and Brad

You said it man she is smoking FUCKING Hot. Plus she loves bbc it dont get any better. I would enjoy those white panties for lunch. As I have said often tight white panties are my greatest kink. I can almost smell them. Its like springtime Thanks :p:p:p:p okdeacon PS WHAT A PRETTY PUSSY!!!!!

AMAZING body!!!!

I'd like to see more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife has a very nice pussy...love the pic of that huge dick in her soft pussy. Do share more pics of your hot wife

Some updated pics :)

These were from an "event" earlier this year. This is her third encounter this her lover. Needless to say, she has a new perspective on things. The video is fantastic! Enjoy :D

IMG_3814.jpg IMG_4239.jpg IMG_4241.jpg

Great pictures - she looks well FILLED :)

Love the close-up of her pussy from the previous page - I can just imagine slowly pushing inside as I take her doggy-style.

hot pics - would love to see more...

was she able to handle that cock?

very HOT! Would love to see the video!!!

pics taken by the Bull is always the hottest cuss theyre more "personal" somehow than pics taken by the cuck or anyone else imho :D

DAYUM I thought the first set of pics were hot those last ones are GREAT!!! Looks like your wife had a great time with that large black cock in her beautiful tight pussy. More more more please!!

A sweet looking pussy on your wife.

Wow this girl is amazing, I can't believe she can take that big of a dick.

AlbanySearching said:
Wow this girl is amazing, I can't believe she can take that big of a dick.

Yeah, I have a hard time believing it too. But she loves it big and deep :p The funny thing is she's so petite:D She loves everything big. I'll try to post some pics from the videos this weekend.

Enjoy :)

She'll loves reading these comments btw.

vid1.jpg vid3.jpg vid5.jpg vid7.jpg vid8.jpg

Reactions: candauliste and toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread