• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Pics of my smoking hot wife - loves BBC!

• Thread startercsosxid
  • Start date
These are SUCH hot pix. Your wife is a star! Thanks for posting.

Ben

>>> Our blog: Hotwifing *******

I'm feeling jelous i couldn't arrange a time to meet with you guys...I chatted with you on DC.
Glad you found a brother to hook her up though...
Thanks for sharing
She is an exceptional woman.

Updates :)

Enjoy my wife.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 1,010
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 1,127
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 985
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 1,566
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 1,486
SWEET!!! Lets see the load he gave her!

Wonderful Update :)

I've quickly become a fan of this lovely lady - and she seems to enjoy 'posing' in my favorite position :D I'm sitting here thinking of the softness of her back and hips under my hands as I sink inch by inch into those hot puffy lips that we can see in your initial post. Thank you :)

Does she like it good and hard? With her bum acting as a buffer for the lovers hips? Wish I could find out for myself....

Last edited by a moderator:
She is hot!!!

God she is awesome! Someone get up there and eat that awesome creampie leaking from that beautiful pussy!:)

Last edited by a moderator:
How often do they get together?
Overnighters..., maybe in your marital bed? :cool:

Here's a cup of coffee for you all... These pics have been ripped from another site. I have seen them months ago... and not posted by this guy. No matter - Wank away!

LOL - just pop your coffee over by my big pile of salt I keep handy ;) It's still all good.

So nice 2 c a juicy,blackcock entering a nice white cunt,her cunt can accomodate that monster with a lot of moisture,really nice pic thanks.

Your wife is so hot! I'd love to be posting pics of my wife doing the same. Maybe someday.

very nice and so sexy!

lovely. I'd love to see her sweet mouth being stretched by a big black cock

Very sexy pics love that BBC penetrating that white pussy!!

You are amazing. Any words of advice for a couple just starting out with this.

Oh VERY NIce csosx - covered but visible. I'd love to see the front shot of that outfit ;)

The tile of this thread is spot on. She certainly is smoking hot! thanks for sharing your beautful and oh so very sexy wife with us csosxid.

Gorgeous goddess of a wife!
She deserves to be fully satisfied, you are doing the right thing.
Is that fellow her only lover?
I thought, with her being so sexy, she might have two or three well-hung boyfriends she would see as the mood struck her. She'd be bringing home more creampies than you can eat! lol! :)

Damn! Post every pic you have of her for us! What a hottie!!!

WOW what a hottie ! Like seeing her stretched by her bull ! MORE MORE MORE !

Users who are viewing this thread