• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Post your girl if you want another man to stroke to her

• Thread starterDukes
  • Start date
  • #1,121
sissydayna said:
So she's gonna make me cum twice? Lol this sounds like something I need to make happen. 🤤
It needs some practice but if you cut off your sperm ejaculation part way thru your cum, you’ll be ready again VERY soon. 👍🏻👍🏻

• #1,122
MajorHorner said:
It needs some practice but if you cut off your sperm ejaculation part way thru your cum, you’ll be ready again VERY soon. 👍🏻👍🏻
I just cum from getting fucked after being caged. 🤷🏻‍♂️ So if she's fucking me with a strap on, I'm cumming lol

• #1,123
sissydayna said:
I just cum from getting fucked after being caged. 🤷🏻‍♂️ So if she's fucking me with a strap on, I'm cumming lol
Whatever turns you on and satisfies YOU.

• #1,124
My wife for horny men to jerk.. All yours gentlemen!!!!

IMG_0636.jpeg IMG_0633.jpeg IMG_0631.jpeg IMG_0630.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Kumbbags
  • #1,125
MajorHorner said:
Whatever turns you on and satisfies YOU.
Well since I'm not allowed to jack off most of the time, getting fucked satisfies me

Reactions: MajorHorner
  • #1,126
Some stills from a video my wife sent to her bull. I think they make PERFECT cum targets

Screenshot_20230703-054513_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20230703-054634_Photos.jpg

Reactions: Left, RegFlick and MajorHorner
  • #1,127
is anyone here willing to do cum/cock tribute for my hot gf? i can return favour.. please, DM me ;)

• #1,129
sissydayna said:
Some stills from a video my wife sent to her bull. I think they make PERFECT cum targets

Screenshot_20230703-054513_Photos.jpg Screenshot_20230703-054634_Photos.jpg
You took the video?

• #1,130
sissydayna said:
Well since I'm not allowed to jack off most of the time, getting fucked satisfies me
Don't you cum when you're pegged?
Or are you now getting some real cock up your arse?

• #1,131
Let me introduce you my 52 y wife…

IMG_0649.jpeg IMG_0648.jpeg

Reactions: Kumbbags and MajorHorner
  • #1,132
MajorHorner said:
Don't you cum when you're pegged?
Or are you now getting some real cock up your arse?
I'm only let out on one condition, I get fucked and filled with cum. Here's the last time I got out of my cage 🤤🥴

GIF-230704_021347.gif

• Love
Reactions: Readyu, 2wheel and MajorHorner
  • #1,133
MajorHorner said:
You took the video?
Her phone "was dead" so she "had to use mine" 🙄 lol 100 percent just wanted to tease me

• #1,134
My wife Sarah for wanking too

zm0bGPsK.jpeg gI3HkG74.jpeg XxWelxMS.jpeg wufvK9jm.jpeg TUbkldPM.jpeg 8BMd32NP.jpeg 5JAzDYBV.jpeg Ll7QUf8E.jpeg Pe21VzDv.jpeg KmbDHEV5.jpeg ZnSnXyD2.jpeg

• #1,135
sissydayna said:
I'm only let out on one condition, I get fucked and filled with cum. Here's the last time I got out of my cage 🤤🥴

GIF-230704_021347.gif
Looks like you got an arse fucking worth waiting for but you don’t seem to have got a hard-on
Is the cock one you enjoy regularly?
Does he also fuck your wife?

• #1,136
MajorHorner said:
Looks like you got an arse fucking worth waiting for but you don’t seem to have got a hard-on
Is the cock one you enjoy regularly?
Does he also fuck your wife?
Erections aren't exactly necessary when I'm getting fucked. Lol. Also, I can cum limp while getting fucked. Yes he's a FWB but he's gay 😅

• #1,137
sissydayna said:
Erections aren't exactly necessary when I'm getting fucked. Lol. Also, I can cum limp while getting fucked. Yes he's a FWB but he's gay 😅
Well done in all aspects. 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• #1,139
sissydayna said:
So does he fuck your wife so that he can get access to your arse?

Users who are viewing this thread