• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Preparing Your White Daughter For Interracial Dating

• Thread starterLattrell
  • Start date
I call them the way i see them and i am pretty good at it. Nice to see your daughter is learning her place. Is she satisfying her BFs friends yet?

Rhino,

You have a very inquisitive mind....and in this case a most perceptive one. I've heard tales of how you black guys love to share your white gf's with your "brotha's", so I'm wary of the subject, for obvious reasons.

But in my case, I have to say I haven't seen or heard anything to suggest Kathy's bf is passing her around. If I were to discover that, I would be very upset, as he doesn't portray that image one bit. The guy just seems to adore our daughter, which to me is the sweetest feature about him. Furthermore, were he to try anything like that, I can't imagine my daughter going along. No way, Jose...

We've seen them out together at ball games and other public places around town, usually in the company of their (mostly) blk friends, but nothing out of the way has ever occurred to make me suspicious.

But thanks for the warning. It just raises my sensitivity.

Cheryl

Yea just wanted 2 give u something to look forward 2. So when u going to go out and play for real? U might like having a shaved peach.

O and who was in that movie Adultery u talked about before? I missed the movie first time but i might check it out if they play it again.

Yea i got lots of experience in bathrooms. Not my favorite place tho. And what is up with ladies rooms anyway? Most of my GFs wont use public ladies rooms. Old tampons on the floor and piss on the toilet seats. I thought women peed sitting down. Thats why I take girls into the mens room. Shorter lines too.

O and just so u know i like to make sure other guys can see the girls legs in the stall.

i wanted to let ya'll know how much i'm enjoying following this thread! you are all so well spoken, and cheryl, our fantasies and needs as mwf are so similar! i watched an episode of nypd blue a few weeks ago where the black detective was approached by a white man for sex with his wife. so maybe there is hope....

personally, i prefer to be shaved but i don't have time for the upkeep right now. you can always grow it back, cheryl. i remember the first time i shaved....there is never so much sensitivity as the first time you shave. i kept my hubby busy rubbing aloe on me when i wasn't feeling it for myself :oops:

txsweetpea

I like sweet southern girls. You can spot them a mile away. They smell like sunshine and cornsilk. They r charming and horny like only a southern girl can be. And I can use religion on them too. Be fruitful and multiply and all that.

oh rhino, you sweet talker....i'm ovulating just reading your post!!! are you the "rhinoman"; author of several erotic stories? i read the southern belle series on dw today....very hot!

txsweetpea

No thats not me darlin. Glad to see your up for the cause good tho. I like a girl who lubricates when i touch her.

Rhino said:
I like sweet southern girls. You can spot them a mile away. They smell like sunshine and cornsilk. They r charming and horny like only a southern girl can be. And I can use religion on them too. Be fruitful and multiply and all that.

Oh, Rhino, your sweet testament to us "southern girls" reads like a line from a Shelley poem. It sounds like you really mean it too, which I find so endearing.

As for the "fruitful and multiply"......our ovulating Texas belle speaks for us all.....

Rhino said:
O and who was in that movie Adultery u talked about before? I missed the movie first time but i might check it out if they play it again.

Sorry to report I failed to get the credits for that movie, Rhino, but I have emailed a query to the TNT Network asking for just that information. If I get a favorable response, I'll pass it all along. All you guys need to see that movie if you want to discover a key to unlock a bored MF's repressed libido.

Neat 'n Petite said:
Rhino said:

Oh, Rhino, your sweet testament to us "southern girls" reads like a line from a Shelley poem. It sounds like you really mean it too, which I find so endearing.

As for the "fruitful and multiply"......our ovulating Texas belle speaks for us all.....

O yea i mean it all right. Nobody can be steaming and still act like a lady like a southern girl. Any guy here watch a southern girl eat her food nice and slow when she sees u looking at her? or how she walks when she knows u r watching? or sits there leaning back looking at u looking at her and just smiles? Goddam even the way she blows smoke tells u she wants something else in her mouth besides a cigarette but shes just going to wait for u to act like a man and tell her u know what she wants.

There was one last summer. I saw her coming out of a train station in midtown. It was Saturday and i knew she was a tourist. U can always tell a tourist. This girl just stood out. She just glowed. She had a lowrider denim miniskirt a short tight top long blonde hair a great tan and a great body. Maybe 22 years old. I just followed her to the corner...I could not help myself....and asked if she was from out of town. She said yes she was from Louisville and i introduced myself talked with her and offered to show her some sights. And i did. Say hallelujah. Say amen.

Rhino. I'm so glad you've started saying your prayers. Sounds to me like you have a lot to be thankful for, if your sweet introduction to our sultry Miss Louisville is any indication. Keep up the good work sweetheart.

We Southern girls do offer a bit of extra enticement, as your keen observations have revealed. There are others too, of course, that you didn't touch on.....a few feminine wiles that "we" hold in reserve (which will go unmentioned here). No need to give away the store, is there ??

KC-Rob: Hey, I believe you might have hit on the answer to my (and Rhino's) query. Your first suggestion (Unfaithful) rings a bell, although I seem to remember the movie I saw being touted as a new release, rather than a rerun from 2002 (but I could be wrong on that point). Anyway, the actor playing the (unfortunate) hubby could well have been Richard Gere, so I will defer to your answer until I hear differently.

What really impressed me was the endearing performance of the unfaithful wife, whom you named as Diane Lane (anybody out there have a photo of her you can share with us ?). This girl was so perfect for the part, and her performance so convincing I could almost feel myself enjoying the illicit delights she portrayed so graphically.

I LOVED that movie !!!

i've never posted a pict, so please bear with me.
hopefully here's diane lane....

txsweetpea

I heard about Unfaithful when it came out a few years ago. Diane Lane is hot no doubt about it. I first saw her in the 80s in a movie called Lady Beware...have u ever heard such a stupid title before? The movie was crap but she had a nude scene in it. She had a SLAMMING body! I just wish i could see naked some more.

I should mention i have not been down south much but i have met quite a few southern women up north visiting relatives or just moved to the big city. Most from Virginia or the Carolinas. Southern women do not have the bad attitude that i see in northern women who act like the only way they can get respect is by forgetting how to act like a woman.

Oh my goodness. It's so nice to be noticed, and pulled along by those who, I'm learning, probably know me better than I know myself.

Zep's little story has only ******* some of the same inner feelings that this "Southern Girl" has been exploring within her own mind. Of course, I would have changed a few things to suit the situation, but the theme is right on, and the very thought of it sends a million tingles through me.

As a Tennessee girl, I can appreciate Rhino's kind observations regarding our Southern heritage. We have different ways about us...which my black friend has pointed out so eloquently.

Slow it down, and string it out. I think it works best. And while you're about it, remember to be a lady.

Oh, and BTW, I'm pleased that my friend has also taken notice of Ms Diane Lane. She is such a talent and belies exactly every man's vision of the perfect soccer mom. Damn, I need to see more movies, Rhino. I missed Lady Beware (but maybe it wasn't my kind of flick).

Cheryl P

What a wonderful thread this is. I have enjoyed reading it. The inner feeling of white women when they are close to black men will surface and express. And so it should.

Neat and Petite, your sensitive handling of your daughter deserves great credit. Allowing her to experiance dark meat is an expression of love and growth on yout part. Well done girl.

I have applied to access your website Sandy, and so far I have heard nothing. I have had mail problems recently, so I have reapplied and await your response. I have used avidviewer as my nickname, so please look out for it.

As a new member here, I am still catching up, but I can already say what a great community we have here. It serves my ideals just fine, and I look forward to more!

Any suggestions about other web sites which share this ideal?

diane lane

she is hot in this movie, even though it is "cheesy". check out "streets of fire".

txsweetpea :wink:

Hot in which movie o sweet one?

i believe it is called "streets of fire" it has a cool song in called "i can dream about you". a lot of people will remember that song when they hear it. like i said, it isn't an academy award winner, but diane lane is in it.

txsweetpea

Users who are viewing this thread