• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pretending

• Thread starterpretending
  • Start date
I do not understand the concept of pretending to be broken up? Couldn't you enjoy the new experiences and the journey w/o pretending to be broken up?

I guess we could. It just seemed erotic. It stemmed from a story we read about another couple.

Your story is very interesting and totally exciting so I hope you Both (maybe more) are having a great time. Has your sweet Lady had any new cock yet? I think you are ready for it and unless I miss my guess it makes you hot and deep inside you want it to happen. But I am for both of you and WHAT every you both really want. Thanks for a good story and let us know. Does your lady know you are posting? I think she will someday figure out what You want and since she loves you I think you will get it. Take care and enjoy. :) okdeacon

I didn't mean to be judgmental Did the families think you and Ally broke up? or just freinds? I was just curious. It sounds like your having fun.

Hopefully you and Ally will let everyone know you are back together and even get married. It is very sexy to imagine you and Ally letting everyone know you are back together but keeping one of her flings in your lives leaving everyone suspicious. I suggest you not get married until she has a steady boyfriend on the side and make sure he is in the wedding and that comes along on the honeymoon.

Last edited by a moderator:
No the families think so too. Last night we crossed paths, and one of her friends was quite rude to me.

Relationship

You two obviously have something special. Sometimes, with all this playing around, it helps to take a break from it and spend some time strengthening the relationship. We do that sometimes - we call it "lovey time". I'm not saying I know what's good for you, just something to consider. It's hard to find a true partner/friend in this world.

But don't get me wrong. Have lots of fun too!

So the idea of this kind of turned me on and my husband and I decided to tell people that we seperated last night. We thought this might help in my search for a man also. So I started today by going to work and telling the office gossiper that we had seperated. There is also a delivery guy that comes to our office everyday that I've been flirting with so i am kinda hoping that the rumor gets to him and see how things go. I will keep you updated on what all happens. I told my lil white lie to the office gossiper as I was clocking out to go home and she still had a couple hours at work. so I know she is not gonna be able to keep quiet about it. I'll keep you all updated on the progress if you are interested.

This Is Very Good

renonympho said:
So the idea of this kind of turned me on and my husband and I decided to tell people that we seperated last night. We thought this might help in my search for a man also. So I started today by going to work and telling the office gossiper that we had seperated. There is also a delivery guy that comes to our office everyday that I've been flirting with so i am kinda hoping that the rumor gets to him and see how things go. I will keep you updated on what all happens. I told my lil white lie to the office gossiper as I was clocking out to go home and she still had a couple hours at work. so I know she is not gonna be able to keep quiet about it. I'll keep you all updated on the progress if you are interested.
(Renonympho,) Get after it girl and PLEASE let us know. We here have been holding our breath waiting for Pretendings lady to get fucked and find out about it. We are still very hopeful, but are getting quite blue in the face waiting. Please get a good sneaky fuck and tell us about it. Your post is making some cocks very hard and my mouth is also watering.:p:p:p:p Pant Pant Pant!!! okdeacon

thanks deacon

So day 2 of pretending. The office gossiper only told 1 person which I couldn't believe. Normally she has diarreah of the mouth. But anyway that one guy came has been hitting on me for a while and came up to me today and told me that if I ever needed a place to stay for a few days he had a second bedroom. I said "would it be my room or would you be spending time in the room too?" He said he would be spending alot of time in my room. I think I'm probably gonna tell him that I had to get out of the house for a few days and go stay at his place next week.
As for the delivery guy...We sort of made plans to go out and have a drink on Thursday. That one is probably gonna take a lil time to work into, but hubby is going out of town for a couple days after Thanksgiving and I will have the place all to myself. So it will be on like donkey kong that weekend. I will give you all the juicy details when they happen.
Now there is another guy that I had hooked up with a couple times in the past that I just started chatting with again. He knows that hubby and I are not really splitting up, but it looks like he might be spending the evening with us on Sunday.
The first and third guy know that my husband is into me doing other guys but they are not into him being in the room or participating. So they really are not into the whole cuck/bull thing.
The second guy is under the impression that I am seperated. I would like to see the 2 of us be more than fuck buddies. Eventually I will let him in on the whole thing, but for now I am continuing to pretend and it is working out in my favor as more and more guys start to find out that I am "available".
I'll keep you posted. I would like to hear from you guys to see if you are really interested in what I have to say.

Me Again

renonympho said:
So day 2 of pretending. The office gossiper only told 1 person which I couldn't believe. Normally she has diarreah of the mouth. But anyway that one guy came has been hitting on me for a while and came up to me today and told me that if I ever needed a place to stay for a few days he had a second bedroom. I said "would it be my room or would you be spending time in the room too?" He said he would be spending alot of time in my room. I think I'm probably gonna tell him that I had to get out of the house for a few days and go stay at his place next week.
As for the delivery guy...We sort of made plans to go out and have a drink on Thursday. That one is probably gonna take a lil time to work into, but hubby is going out of town for a couple days after Thanksgiving and I will have the place all to myself. So it will be on like donkey kong that weekend. I will give you all the juicy details when they happen.
Now there is another guy that I had hooked up with a couple times in the past that I just started chatting with again. He knows that hubby and I are not really splitting up, but it looks like he might be spending the evening with us on Sunday.
The first and third guy know that my husband is into me doing other guys but they are not into him being in the room or participating. So they really are not into the whole cuck/bull thing.
The second guy is under the impression that I am seperated. I would like to see the 2 of us be more than fuck buddies. Eventually I will let him in on the whole thing, but for now I am continuing to pretend and it is working out in my favor as more and more guys start to find out that I am "available".
I'll keep you posted. I would like to hear from you guys to see if you are really interested in what I have to say.

Lady I can assure you that there are a lot of hard dicks out here just licking our lips waiting for you to do some serious fucking around. :p I for one am totally hot over your posts. As I dream of licking your pussy a lot after reading your first post. Yours hopefuly :p:eek: okdeacon

The pretending thing sounds like a lot of fun and very exciting. I wouldn't let it out to the people at work that you were pretending... I don't think that would go over very well. I hope that everyone pretending keeps posting and telling us how things are going...

Sorry I haven't written for a bit but been busy with the holiday and all. I'm still pretending although no one really has made mention of any of that. I have been flirting with the delivery guy and gave him Turkey dinner (brought it from home for him to eat on his lunch) on Friday. He was very appreciative. I think I'll be sliding him my # next week.

As far as the other guy at work goes. He recently left his wife and got his own apartment and has been wanting me to come over. Also he heard that I "seperated" and offered me a place to stay if I need it. Now that brings us to our next step...

My husband read about a fantasy on the internet and we have been knocking around the idea of me going to my co-worker's place for a month. Not sure if we are going to do it yet or not but I will keep you apprised.

Sorry I haven't had anything really exciting for you guys but I will soon.

Hey Lady

renonympho said:
Sorry I haven't written for a bit but been busy with the holiday and all. I'm still pretending although no one really has made mention of any of that. I have been flirting with the delivery guy and gave him Turkey dinner (brought it from home for him to eat on his lunch) on Friday. He was very appreciative. I think I'll be sliding him my # next week.

As far as the other guy at work goes. He recently left his wife and got his own apartment and has been wanting me to come over. Also he heard that I "seperated" and offered me a place to stay if I need it. Now that brings us to our next step...

My husband read about a fantasy on the internet and we have been knocking around the idea of me going to my co-worker's place for a month. Not sure if we are going to do it yet or not but I will keep you apprised.

Sorry I haven't had anything really exciting for you guys but I will soon.

Still with you and still HOPE you get it done. This is so HOT :eek::p:D:) The okdeacon said this to you!!

I got so excited about the pretending scenario that I talked to my wife about it. She has considered it and teased me a little about it. I don't think she would go so ar as to tell family and good friends...we shall see...

Sorry i don't post much, just busy. She is dating, though nothing you would find exciting for the most part.

pretending said:
Sorry i don't post much, just busy. She is dating, though nothing you would find exciting for the most part.

We are still here and wish you good luck okdeacon

She's been dating a guy for about a month. About once a week. Nothing much has happend sexually. She suggested maybe i should go out too, but when i talked to a girl she got upset. Anyway This weekend we're going to meet up in public. She wants to get my reaction to this guy she is dating.

pretending said:
She's been dating a guy for about a month. About once a week. Nothing much has happend sexually. She suggested maybe i should go out too, but when i talked to a girl she got upset. Anyway This weekend we're going to meet up in public. She wants to get my reaction to this guy she is dating.

Hey sport, I think you'd better take her advice and start seeing other people. She made that suggestion for a reason... she's getting laid and feeling a little guilty. So either help her get laid (don't understand the pretending thing unless it's about one or both of you getting laid), or get laid yourself. You may want to have a serious talk with her about the value of honest and open communications.

BB

Pre

Listen to Bubba and Mac they are telling you straight. You want her to fuck, so TELL HER, that it will turn you own and that she CAN TRUST YOU not to be mad but that you will LOVE HER FOR getting fucked FOR YOU !!!!!You probably already HAVE your wish and may be for a very hot supprise. I know if you had been up front with her she would have already made you very a happy dude. Still with you so man let us know. okdeacon Remember she has to be able to trust you so be honest with her. Good Luck

Ok i did talk with her on thursday. She said she has not slept with anyone. I believe her. She says it is fun going out with people , but she will draw the line and stop it if we don't want it to continue.

Users who are viewing this thread