• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

pretending

• Thread starterpretending
  • Start date
When you talked to her, did you in fact end up meeting her to see this guy she was dating like you had planned? If so, what were your thoughts about him, especially regarding any possible sexual encounters between them? Also, let me be the latest to encourage you two to continue these games, unless of course it starts to seem like trouble instead of fun. And as an addition to the previous statement, also please continue to post about it here for as long as it goes on. Hopefully your story, regardless of how far she goes, won't just fade away like several similar ones have in the past.

Not to jump way ahead, but... have you guys and girls considered pregnancy risk if the girl were to take it to the next level? What a turn on to add the possibility of it if she decides to go further. Would'nt it be exciting if she said she had already decided to chance it before asking for "permission"? Personally, I hope the girls decide on just one outside boyfriend to fuck. That would make the relationship portion just that much more intriguing and accentuate the risk turn on. :cool:

Yes i did end up meeting with her and friends, but the guy was busy. There were several of us, and we ended up with a good time anyway.

Something kind of weird happend. A friend of mine came along with us the other night. On wednesday he had lunch with her. I called him when i heard, and we ended up in a big discussion about whether it was okay for him to see her. At first he was saying i must still have feelings, and when i said no, then he pushed on whether he could ask her out. Just a little strange. I don't think she would go for him, not really her type, though.

Wtf?

pretending said:
Something kind of weird happend. A friend of mine came along with us the other night. On wednesday he had lunch with her. I called him when i heard, and we ended up in a big discussion about whether it was okay for him to see her. At first he was saying i must still have feelings, and when i said no, then he pushed on whether he could ask her out. Just a little strange. I don't think she would go for him, not really her type, though.

Dude - You're in denial. Your woman is doing the flatbed flamenco and your buddy wants a piece of the action. Are you the only one that doesn't know? Tell me - what is the f*cking point of this pretending crap if it isn't to do other people? If that's the point, do you think she's having trouble attracting the herd? Do you think she'd give a rats ass that the guy was otherwise a loser if he had a substantial dick?

The way I see it, you have two options: the first option is to live and let live, go out and get a little taste yourself, and enjoy the good life. The second option is to encourage your wman to be honest with you and help her get her fun. Either way you are running the grave risk of losing your gf. At least with option 2 you end up with a little control over the situation and can get your stones hot watching if that's what gets 'em hot.

BB

Any updates?

Any updates?

It's important to make it clear she has your support....

Pretending,

pretending said:
one of the guy's in a class of hers asked for her number today,and she gave it to him.

Things are beginning to look up. I would suggest encouraging her to give him the message — via suitably-subtle but clear body language and verbal clues — that she's "available." If she beds him successfully, say within the first couple of dates, it will increase her confidence. Over the long run, that will benefit your sexual relationship with her (if you decide to get back together again).

If, on the other hand, she is hesitant (perhaps due to feelings of "guilt" and fear of "losing you") and decides not to go through with it, I would say there's a good chance she will end up feeling she has "failed." Hence the importance of giving her the "go ahead" and making it clear she has your support, as well as your continued love and affection afterwards.

Good luck!

Custer

Remind her that you broke up so she could have a wonderful time with other guys without people thinking she was two-timing you. "Wonderful" should include sex.

Encourage her to have lots of sex with your friend - he wants to fuck her, and he was nice enough to check that you were no longer interested in her.

Even if he is not her type, his horniness will make it so much easier for her to start her sex life, if she knows you would be excited if she spread her legs for him.

.....if you want to be a cuck, then get them into bed together.

has he taken her out yet..........we all want an update, please?.......my emotions need to know.

Users who are viewing this thread