• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Proper Punishment Please????

• Thread startershe_likes_2_be_touched
  • Start date

she_likes_2_be_touched

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 10, 2011
I broke up with my long time bf and while we were on the splits he planned a trip to go see his college team play in another state with an old friend who happens to be a girl. He knows im very jealious of her and he swears they are just friends but still im Pissed. He says they had sex twice and it was horrible and supposely she is suppose to be on her period when this trip happens in a couple weeks.

He and I are talking again and fucking as you can imagine. Sex with him is awesome especially when I fuck another guy and then make him lick me clean....that's when we have some of the most amazing sex ever.

I'm wondering what's a proper way to punish him for still going with this girl. It drives me nuts knowing they will be sleeping in the same bed!! Erred....
I love him so much but he needs to learn a lesson. Any suggestions?
Kat

He fucked this girl AFTER you broke up with him, so how did you decide he SHOULD be punished? Okay, you want him back, but you will have to work HARD to keep him this time round, because he knows how easy it is to pick up willing pussy "around town".

Spanking his bum will only make his cock fill up with extra blood that the brain sends down to the pelvis to handle the pain.

You are also playing the field, fucking another guy bareback and bringing a creampie home for your "boyfriend" to eat.

Sounds to me neither of you want to commit to marriage yet, so punishment may need to be kept under wraps for a few months or you might push him into the arms of lots of other girls around town, and you might lose him for good.

Maybe you could give him an unexpected golden shower and he could give you one back so you can "feel even".

I wonder, I wander

She likes to be touched seems to want her cake and eat it too. Some tradionalist feel the woman should have the right to do as she pleases with who she pleases but her spouse is not to get any sex.

If you really want to punish him marry him that will fix his little red wagon.

Attachments

• university_of_cuckolding.jpg
    university_of_cuckolding.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 145
  • Cuckold+Marriage+Certificate.jpg
    Cuckold+Marriage+Certificate.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 132
  • Cuckold+Marriage+Vows.jpg
    Cuckold+Marriage+Vows.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 135
  • thm_phpcl6bMV.jpg
    thm_phpcl6bMV.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 129
I think you need to take home three of four guys and have them fuck you hard, leave you full of cum and hickeys all over your body so he knows you been fucked hard and given yourself to these other men completely. If you are up for it, have these guys gang bang your ass because it stays red and swollen for longer periods of time and perhaps this is something yoou have never done with the BF. Take snapshots and send them to him to see the wreckage on your body.

Invite him to come over to your house. When he gets there, all your old college boyfriends are relaxing and hanging out while you generously serve drinks in panties and bra, sit on laps, kiss the guys and so on. Then tell your boyfriend that you are SO, SO glad he screwed his little college pal and taught you the true value of long-time friendships.

woohoo

love the ideas, and the ones about hickeys is a huge turn on, would be hot to see her and find hickeys on her neck or breast,

mygfusetocuckold said:
love the ideas, and the ones about hickeys is a huge turn on, would be hot to see her and find hickeys on her neck or breast,

Oh I know it is. You smell that she has been laid and you look at her red lips and see the moisture there, and then find they openly sucked on her to leave the hickies. There is no hiding you are a slut when you have those all over you.

You may have to endure more than a single load of cum the next time she lowers herself over your face. There is something even more special having a woman sit on your face who has been the subject of a gang bang. Just rub it all over you rboth and fall asleep sticking together. :D

Yes I had that before its Been a while before she sat on my face full of cum . Last time she got fucked she gave me her cum filled panties later in day when I came over. And she still had some cum in her. I haven't seen any hicky marks yet. She's goin on date wed but just to drink no sex. It's still hot her going on date. I bet when we get I'm bed shel be nice and wet from thinking of him

No wife should go home to her hubby UNTIL her body is covered in love bites and hickeys. A wife must carry the proof that she had a WONDERFUL DATE with her lovers.

It is definitely NOT ENOUGH to say she had a good time, she must show her husband the proof, so that he has no doubt in his mind that she has manifested his fantasies completely.

When hubby begs her to become a slut wife, she must obey her husband's wishes - but once she has shared her pussy for the first time, her pandora's box is open for all time........and she must allow her inner genes to express themselves fully.

Her thighs must open and shut to the rythym of what Pandora instructs her to do. The wedding vows (to be exclusive to her hubby only) have been cancelled/deleted. She is now a single girl free to do/have/be anything she desires SAFE IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT HUBBY WILL SUPPORT HER every step of the way.

The wedding ceremony takes a girl off the singles list. When hubby says he wants her open her thighs for other men, he is meaning,

"I wish from the bottom of my heart, to cancel the wedding vows, so you can have "single girl sex again".

He is still obligated to provide her financial support until the day he dies, but her pussy is no longer JUST FOR HIM.

A lot of women marry too young, before they have "sown their wild oats, had heaps more boyfriends, and a lot more fun".

These kind of women AFTEN APPRECIATE having a cuckold husband, because it gives them the opportunities to "get what they missed out on from marrying too young.

Many women, who married very young, can be EASY PICKINGS for a well-dressed gentleman who seeks to flirt seductively with them, touching the buttons that "reveal the cracks in her marriage".

Women try their best to make a go of their marriages, but if they have missed out on TOO MUCH, a good seducer can move in and score on his terms, and she can be ever so pleased he came along (and rescued her from what is missing from her marriage).

She can stay married and get a fuller sexual expression. If hubby finds out, he can accept it OR lose her completely. Most husbands cave in and accept that they would be WORSE OFF WITHOUT THEIR WIVES.

sarah i dont think she would ever do a gangbang, but it would be hot to see pictures of her in action or video, thats hot, one day i amg oing to watch again in person taht is hot, i only seen her twice in action and one time i was hiding in closet

Sarah,
I love the idea of the hickeys, in the past I was always very careful to not get any because I did not want him to find out I was cheating on him. Personally I love to have a guy on top who while he is fucking me he is sucking my breast. This is very difficult for Stephen sometimes because if he lifts up enough to suck on my breast he falls out of my pussy because he has a small cock. :-(

I also agree that Stephens job is to take care of me financially and emotionally, while I seek out guys to take care of me sexually. As long as he does that he will always be included in my sexual adventures. I think its the least he can do for me since I am bringing him home a nice freshly fucked pussy from time to time. Right?

Honestly in the past if I slept with a guy and he sucked in bed or had a small dick I kicked his ass to the curb. In the beganning Stephen sucked in bed because he could only come in one position when I met him and he had to beat off to get to the point of almost coming....he still has to beat off to get to that point but now can come in two positions...wooohooo * twirls her finger in the air...lol
I think years of jacking off mentally made him this way. But even though his cock was small he would get me off with his fingers and I truely feel in love with him. So I just figured I would have to settle with lousey sex for the rest of my life.

I am so glad that he is ok with me being with others because lets be honest there is nothing like the feeling of being "full of cock" and having a guy use and abuse you to the point of no return. Hell one day I fucked Stephen at lunch time and then called my friend Jim over that night to fuck me again to get me off because he left me unsatisfied!

As for pictures, video and recordings... I have no problems with it but the guy might. Stephen has to realize that he has to have some patience and slow down. He wants me to fuck the first guy I met and I have told him for me there has to be some chemistry!!

As for watching we have done that twice...once he was in the closet, because I was pretty sure the guy I was with would not be down with that. The second time the poor guy had preformance issues with Stephen watching and left before ever getting it up. I think this whole lifestyle is great as long as it is about what "we" desire not what "I" desire or just what "he" desires. Oh well I guess I am stuck with him and his 5 inch dick!! lol.....

hmm i love sucking on your tits when i am on top of you, i will start doing that more often, hmm your old buddy jim huh, i never knew abotu that, i wonder what else i dont know about hehe. i love fingering you and i cant wait to come over tomorrow and finger you good and lick you for long time

Because he takes too long to cum? My ex says the same, but I take it as bad sex on her part. She gets off and looses interest in sex so I need to jack it off. I last a good hour when constantly banging. Girls only want the 2 minute fuck?

mimi those are great documents, thanks for sharing them as we printed them out and are going to fill them out

I always advise guys to let their wife choose who she will mate (or breed) with, because chemistry is so important for her to have the best chance of an orgasm. I also always advocate a long-term relationship with a lover, so orgasm is connected to love.

But a lot of guys want their wife to keep changing lovers, to stop any attachment forming - as they fear she will fall deeply in love and want a divorce.

I think it is more satisfying to develop a long-term relationship so the sex can become more meaningful. One night stands can be frustrating shags, because of the risks of STD's from guys who don't expect to ever see you again after they grabbed your panties as a souvenir and carved another notch in the wood of their bedhead.

It can take a while to find another guy with good chemistry, so it is better to hold onto one who is good in bed and nice natured.

we think your right, kim (my wife) is into dating and then seeing if the chemistry is right. she cant see herself just jumping in bed with someone right away. i know many do and thats fine its just not what she wants

Users who are viewing this thread