• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Proper Punishment Please????

• Thread startershe_likes_2_be_touched
  • Start date
Returning to the "proper punishment" topic of this thread...

Hi Ms. Kat,

Your thread seems to have drifted away from its original topic:

she_likes_2_be_touched said:
My boyfriend and I are talking again and fucking as you can imagine.

Yes, of course. It's good to hear you're back on track...

she_likes_2_be_touched said:
Sex with him is awesome, especially when I fuck another guy then make him lick me clean. That's when we have some of the most amazing sex ever.

Cool! It's entirely appropriate for you to straddle your boyfriend's face and queen him whenever you return from fucking another man, per:

Queening Your Man:
The Fine Art of Queening

so it's positive that he accepts his role as queenee in your relationship. Regarding your question (below), a potential punishment would be to allow your boyfriend no sex but straddle his face and queen him, until you've had one or more additional orgasms from riding his face, whenever you return from fucking another man (frequently, one would hope), for whatever time period you decide is suitable for his punishment.

An extension of this form of punishment would be to drink a large glass of water before queening your boyfriend, then wash down the cream pie you feed him, after your orgasm, by peeing in his mouth (requring him to swallow every drop). (Note human urine is sterile, so this would not endanger his health.)

she_likes_2_be_touched But said:
? It drives me nuts knowing they will be sleeping in the same bed! Grrrrrr.... I love him so much, but he needs to learn a lesson. Any suggestions? —Kat

Ah, I see... you feel that fucking other men does not imply your boyfriend should be free to fuck other women. That, of course, is reasonable. Many women who cuckold their husbands or boyfriends are of that opinion. Re. enforcing your expectation, you may find this site helpful:

Pantying him...
Making Him Mind, The Transition Begins

Keeping your boyfriend pantied may reduce his tendency to fuck other women, since it would be awkward for him to have to explain to potential lovers why he wears women's panties. Note the author concludes with a section on spanking your man, after you have pantied him and he's been pantied full-time for a while. Note also she concludes by pointing out that among women who have adopted this method of corporal punishment, most find it the most effective way of enforcing domestic discipline. Experiences recounted by women who spank their men, and by spanked husbands/boyfriends, are here; the following link is to the DWC.

Women who spank their men:
Women who spank their man

Disciplinary Wives Club:
DWC Index Page (4)

If you aren't into spanking your boyfriend, or he refuses to face up to his obligation to lower his pants and panties and bend over your knees whenever you order him to do so, you might consider purchasing a strap-on dildo of suitable size and "deflowering" him, per:

Fucking him up the ass:
The meaning of "deflowering"

Then, subsequently, allow him no penetrative sex but rather fuck him up the ass (only); say, every day for a week then regularly (several times a week at least, probably) as punishment for whatever time period you decide his punishment should continue. Assfucking your boyfriend regularly over the long term may also be an effective way of keeping him sufficiently humiliated to toe the line, especially if combined with spankings (say) once a week, with severity inversely proportional to his performance on his housework duties.

Good luck, Ms. Kat!

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread