Question for small cocked cucks here

• Thread starterNCStorm
  • Start date

NCStorm

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 12, 2006
My former HW gf (of 2 1/2yrs.) ... ofen joked about her husband would probably cut us off if he saw what I was fucking her with and I don't consider myself big ... although she did.

She never said how small he was and I never asked since all I cared about was fucking her, but she did tell me he always sat to pee ... like a girl.

Question: if you have a really small cock is it easier and do you sit to pee because it's harder to point it down when standing???

Reactions: toolman2c
"NO"!! Sitting to Pee ( LIKE A GIRL) atleast for me has more to do with the dibbles afterward. Having a small Wee Wee means it tends to drip on the crotch, leaves a wet spot. So if you set you can daub the tip with a piece of TP.

Plus "IF GIRLS DO IT Then A SISSY MUST DO IT"!!

Reactions: koji
I never met no man who's dick was so small he had to sit to piss. No sir! It ain't about size, it's about location anyway. Women piss down, that's why they sit. And dudes piss forward which is why they stand.

It's always nice though to have a female who thinks you hung like a freight train even if you ain't. I won't lie, it's good for the ego!

I'm average and i sit down to pee most of the time when at home. Dont know if i'm just lazy or a sissy or whatever.

I prefer it that way(but just whenever at home).

i do it (sit to pee) because i am very small and i am locked up in chasity..

The only time I sit to pee is when I'm in the middle of a big shit. But that's the only time.

I always sit to pee. soft im between 1 and 1.5".
If i stand i am in danger of wetting my trousers.

sit and then have to aim my cockette down so it doesn't run out between the seat and rim!

besides it give me rest from these high heels!

xox
gw3n

I sit to pee because my bull told me to from now on

i feel soooo frilly and girly when i squat 2 piss

id sure like to be ****** to sit to pee by a hot woman and her black stud!! thats all i know
they would dress me up in pink panties and order me to the toilet to sit down and id also have pink stockings on and they wouldnt allow me to stand because my little weewee would drip all over that way!!

i sit to pee, its easier takes the weight off and stops the dribbles on my clothes.
Never thought of being told to sit althought it sounds a bit exciting come to think of it maybe panties too???

QUAKE! said:
The only time I sit to pee is when I'm in the middle of a big shit. But that's the only time.

y not make it a habit - sit down evertime and then you don't have to try and decide which hole it is coming out of ? It will give your legs a rest from standing so long at a time.

I do sit to pee, it is easier and I don't dribble on the floor this way.

I sit to pee always have. A sissy should do the same as a girl there for I sit and take a tinkle. I sit and pee at work and when we are in public. I never ever stand and pee that is for men not us sissies.

Attachments

• 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 268
  • 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 275
  • 49.jpg
    49.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 287
  • 42.jpg
    42.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 255
peeing with a small cock

When possible i pull my pants and underwear down to my ankles and piss standing up. It keeps me from dribbling on my pants and underwear. I guess I would look funny to some one who would walk in on me, but I only do it when I can be sure of being alone.

Reactions: ckc
sissyandwife said:
I sit to pee always have. A sissy should do the same as a girl there for I sit and take a tinkle. I sit and pee at work and when we are in public. I never ever stand and pee that is for men not us sissies.

I can understand the sissy thing and makes sense ... I was just asking about the size thing ... her husband was anything but a sissy ... very macho guy with a big male ego ... just a small dick ;)