Question for small cocked cucks here

• Thread starterNCStorm
  • Start date
i thought that most small dicked guys go in a stall to pee in order to avoid the humiliation of standing next to a hung guy at a urinal

NCStorm said:
I can understand the sissy thing and makes sense ... I was just asking about the size thing ... her husband was anything but a sissy ... very macho guy with a big male ego ... just a small dick ;)

========\

i knew a massively muscled special forces military man
6-4 240 with a pitiful 4" spigot ...........he was always a
raging storm of anger & fury lookin for a target .....i never
even thought abt makin a move on his lady ....few if any
hit on her .........true story :D

sissy jimmie said:
I do sit to pee, it is easier and I don't dribble on the floor this way.

cucks- this is what it looks when a bull pees
don't ask if we sit down
if we use a urinal, we hold our dick in our hands

Attachments

• SSPX1100.jpg
    SSPX1100.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 367
my dick

a pic showing me soft (and hard)
you can imagine how hard it would be to pee standing up

Attachments

• softnhard copy.jpg
    softnhard copy.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 347
my softie is an inch short and makes it difficult to get ahold of to stand, plus I was raised to sit when I pee so its just natural for me.

Only when ordered to be in my chasity device.

Reactions: koji
I sit to pee as well. It just seems natural.

I sit too I have pissed down my pant leg to many time now I sit

I sit because if I don't i usually pee on my balls...

Actually, peeing in a urinal is easiest physically because I point straight out when I am soft. The hard part is peeing when someone is next to me at the urinals, I get too nervous to pee sometimes. it is harder to pee into a toilet standing because I have to actively point my soft penis down to pee into the toilet. If I wasn't pointing it I would pee on the lid. That is also why it is harder to pee sitting down in a way, because I have to reallly tuck myself down to point into the bowl, or I would not make it in the bowl because my soft penis just points straight out.

i have to sit, otherwise i would pee my pants!

sissyandwife said:
I sit to pee always have. A sissy should do the same as a girl there for I sit and take a tinkle. I sit and pee at work and when we are in public. I never ever stand and pee that is for men not us sissies.
Wow a hot and smart sissy,I would love to be there to completely satisfy your wife and if you're lucky I would show you what a real dick looks and feels like baby, so ask your wife