Real Estate Wife

• Thread starterDiversant
  • Start date

Diversant

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 14, 2010
Please forgive me for the long post. My wife is a gorgeous 31 year old ex-stripper with the very "stormy" past. We have been married for a few years and since we start dating I was pushing the issue of cuckold relationship pretty hard. She was very defiant in the beginning but at the same time enjoyed going to swingers clubs, having sex there in public and going to a local swingers club where she loves to strip naked in front of horny masturbating men and socializing with them. the M/F ratio at the club is 10/1 and I always felt it is a great starting point, but she was always short of going all the way beyond very light touch.....
Finally she admitted she would consider doing it but she wouldn't enjoy it with the stranger...she has to have some king of relationship, even superficial one.
We are new to the city and don't have to many people around beyond our social circle. She doesn't work and have almost no time alone away from home. Finally she decided to get the real estate license and start doing some work. I mentioned to her that in real estate she will interact with a lot of people and may find many opportunities to have a sexual relationships. She actually likes the idea and getting really excited about it.
In a mean time I found the very successful and experienced realtor broker whom I known for a while. I shared my fantasies with him and he offered his help. He is giving her a job and will train and mentor her and he will try hard to carefully work on seducing her. I will also help him and will try to push her closer towards him. We had our first meeting and she is starting in 2 weeks. He will be very professional in the beginning and will build the trust first. My wife was told I don't know him personally and got his phone number from the mutual friend. Hope it will make her more comfortable......
Please tell me what do you guys and girls thinking about my plan?
Thanks in advance for any input.

Diversant said:
My wife is a gorgeous 31 year old ex-stripper with the very "stormy" past.

Diversant ..

This is a continuing circumstance that I see in my practice. Men who long for the cuckold lifestyle, or even just a cuckold experience, laying between a good and proper girl's legs and begging her to have sex with another man.

And in almost EVERY instance, they ended up divorcing or leaving the good girl to find a female who might be accommodating to their desires. Inevitably, they seek out women with "checkered" pasts. They go hard for them.

During analysis sessions I often think, "If this phenomenon continues, women with questionable backgrounds will reach a new level of desirability in the history of organized society!".

In my opinion from observed experiences, Desirant, you made the right choice in a woman and it won't be long now before you are a right and proper cuckold.

Doc

Doc, thanks a lot for your response. I am a physician myself. Anesthesiologist. Wish you would be here in Scottsdale, AZ

Hey nice to see fellow physicians on the board!! I am an emergency physician with a beautiful wife who also has a "checkered" past. Indeed I had married and lay "between a good and proper girl's legs" and divorce to later meet Jen who easily helped me into the sexual lifestyle I had always wanted. Actually the first 10 years of our marriage was very traditional except that she was so sexually adventurous that the relationship stayed hot and exciting. Then we had kids and after our second child I had an affair. We separated and she went through a lot of men who were only too happy to use her while she was angry at me. Then she met Jeremy who is her current boyfriend and now Jen and I are back together. Jeremy has really gotten her involved in things I would have never be able to pull off but then he is 22...devilishly good looking with a killer body and Jen really works hard to please him.

1st Update

Yesterday my slutty beautiful wife started the real estate classes....The night before I bought her nice dozen of roses and the card. Fortunately to me the card had the black bull pictured on the red background and signed "I am thinking to start wit the ex-rodeo bull as a pet adoption program." or something like that. I wrote my wishes on the card, used all the blank space left and besides the usual things people write wishing their wife's the best of luck in there new career, I also wrote: Hope you going to be surrounded by nice, sexy attractive people. You will have an ample opportunity to exercise your wild sexuality and it will bring you a business success and professional recognition and as for me, well, I hope I will finally going to be served the warm fresh creampie!
To my joy, she got really ecstatic over the crd and flowers. She is carrying this card with her and uses as a bookmark.... Today she is going to the office of a very successful real estate broker who wants to train the young agent to be from the very beginning of her career to become his right hand person. She has no idea he is a very experienced bull who had been involved in a lifestyle for many years. Big chubby guy, 9 inches and great stamina. Very dominant. He will start very professional at first and will proceed seducing her over time with my help and encouragement. I cant stop thinking about it.....hope to see the results in a few month. Right now my wife knows what I want. But I feel she is confused over idea how to ask the men to bring the husband into the picture. She tried to mention it to me, but I dropped the subject. Her Bull to be and I will make it happen together.

Looking forward to hearing how your beautiful sexy wife has gone black and made you the denied cuckold you desire

Be patient and let her become a good real estate agent - and as she gains confidence in the profession, she will build meaningful relationships with men and it won't be difficult for her to find her panties getting wet when they flirt with her.

She said she wants a "friendship first, sex second".

Stand back and let her feel her way in her new profession. You don't need to PUSH. The day will come when your creampies start arriving in your home, and eating them will be all the evidence you need that she obeyed your secret fantasies. EATING proves you are proud of her for collecting the cream pies ESPECIALLY FOR YOU.

Do more housework and chores, to show your wife the "energy" of your commitment to her sexual happiness. Doing more chores is the proof that you genuinely appreciate her efforts to meet and fuck strangers (just like in your dreams).

Saraha, thanks a lot for you kind words and advice. I am ready to do anything for her to gain confidence in herself as a HOTWIFE and me as a good cuckold. We have a very good loving relationship and I am looking forward to bring it to the new heights....

Hello everybody,
Let me tell you how things are unfolding with us.
My wife had a few meeting with the Bull, who supposed to teach her the business of real estate and seduce her in the process. To my surprise my wife figured out the whole arrangement was a setup. To my surprise she got mad for a very brief period of time and then started enjoying me apologizing and feeling uneasy about the situation. She said she didn't like the guy and wouldn't fuck him under any circumstance. But later on asked me to find somebody younger and better looking. We already had a few meetings and tomorrow she is going to see the guy who she knows will be seducing her. All this days she was searching the internet for info on cuckolding and asking me questions. I can see she is thrilled.

Congrats....

Keep us informed.

Yeah let us know how it goes

Diversant said:
Hello everybody.

Hello...

Diversant said:
My wife had a few meeting with the Bull, who supposed to teach her the business of real estate and seduce her in the process. To my surprise, my wife figured out the whole arrangement was a setup and got mad...

Not everyone likes to be "set up"...

Diversant said:
...for a very brief period of time. Then, she started enjoying me apologizing and feeling uneasy about the situation. She said she didn't like the guy and wouldn't fuck him under any circumstance. But, later on she asked me to find somebody younger and better looking.

Ah... your wife recovered well, and quickly realized a big, big opportunity was looking her in the face...

Diversant said:
We already had a few meetings and tomorrow she is going to see the guy who she knows will be seducing her.

Evidently "we" means a younger, better-looking (potential) lover you identified for her? If so, that was quick...

Diversant said:
All these days she has been searching the Internet for info on cuckolding and asking me questions. I can see she is thrilled.

Obviously, your wife is an enterprising woman who does her homework. It sounds like she will soon fulfill your fantasy and make you her cuckold.

Would it work better, and reduce the awkwardness of asking other men if they'd like to fuck your wife only to have her reject them, if she were to find her own lovers? As a "gorgeous 31 year-old former stripper," she's obviously accustomed to introducing herself in seductive ways to men she doesn't know and must be comfortable with that. Also, it would enable her to enjoy the thrill of seduction instead of knowing each time it's a done deal...

Well, now she will start doing her homework on her own. She is actually going for a date tomorrow and after spending a few hours with the guy wants me to join them!

Sounds like your wife is on track...

Diversant said:
Well, now she will start doing her homework on her own. She is actually going for a date tomorrow and after spending a few hours with the guy wants me to join them!

Sounds good. Your wife will almost certainly have by far the best feeling for whether she feels "chemistry" and wants to fuck any given man.

Your wife wanting you to join her and her prospective lover after she scopes him out for a few hours is a good idea, in my opinion. (Jeez... that's quite a while, but time might pass rapidly if, say, there's live music and dancing.) Speaking of which, a strategy I read about elsewhere, possibly in:

Ley, David J., 2009, Insatiable Wives: women who stray and the men who love them, 291 pp. (hardcover),

that seemed pretty good was: the married woman selected a potential lover and arranged a preliminary "non-sex" date at a neutral location that included her husband (say, for coffee and lunch or dinner and drinks, or whatever). During the date she would, of course, make a judgement as to whether she wanted to fuck her prospect.

Simultaneously, her husband made a judgement, from his perspective as a man, as to whether his wife's prospect seemed "OK." If both agreed he was, the woman would proceed to the next step which included sex. But, if the woman found her prospect attractive but, in her husband's judgment, he was not "OK" (perhaps due to a subtle feeling there was something unpalatable about him), the woman would respect that. They would terminate the date (respectfully and politely), and the woman would continue her search for a mutually-acceptable prospect.

This, of course, leaves open the question of how to handle cases where the woman is strongly attracted to a potential lover, her husband doesn't consider him a good candidate, but she goes ahead and fucks him anyway. It isn't hard to imagine such situations. More than a few of the cuckolds on this forum have wives who consider it their privilege and prerogative to select their own lovers, and dismiss the possibility of their cuckolds having any say in the matter.

Returning to your post of 18 Dec. 2011 (above):

Diversant said:
Doc [in Cleveland], thanks a lot for your response. I am a physician myself. Anesthesiologist. Wish you would be here in Scottsdale, AZ

and Steve's subsequent post of that date:

jenandsteve4fun said:
Hey, nice to see fellow physicians on the board!! I am an emergency physician with a beautiful wife who also has a "checkered" past. [After a divorce I met my current wife] Jen who easily helped me into the sexual lifestyle I had always wanted. .... [Her current boyfriend Jeremy] has really gotten her involved in things I would have never be able to pull off... but then he is 22, devilishly good looking, and has a killer body....

"Cuckold husband / hotwife" marriages would seem to be a good way for physicians such as yourselves to keep your (in many cases) highly-attractive and strongly-sexual wives satisfied, thereby maintaining your marriages and keeping your families intact, despite the incredibly hard work and long hours required by your demanding professions.

Well, the most recent developments......My wife and I decided we would put the add on a few dating sites. After screening the responses we should both go and meet the guy. If chemistry is there she will go out with the guy several times to be 100 percent comfortable with him in bed and than will bring me into the picture. We already have several meetings and 2 dates scheduled for this weekend. I am so excited!!! Can't control myself....

She says now she wanna try to fuck as many guys as she can to find the selected few Bulls for long term relationship

Diversant,

Diversant said:
Well, the most recent developments......My wife and I decided we would put the add on a few dating sites. After screening the responses we should both go and meet the guy. If chemistry is there she will go out with the guy several times to be 100 percent comfortable with him in bed and than will bring me into the picture. We already have several meetings and 2 dates scheduled for this weekend.

Sounds like a good strategy. Obviously your wife is having no problem attracting prospective lovers, as one would expect...

Diversant said:
I am so excited!!! Can't control myself....

It must be awkward, attempting to hide your erections as you examine your patients while trying, with only partial success, to refrain from thinking about this...

Diversant said:
She says now she wants to try to fuck as many guys as she can, to find a selected few bulls for long term relationships.

Whew! Your wife sounds like a racehorse in the starting gate, trembling and with intense anticipation in her eyes* as she waits for the gate to fling open at the sound of the trumpet. That's really cool...

*See "Secretariat" the movie.

Regarding your earlier comment that "you wish Doc Cleveland were in Phoenix," you and your wife might consider reading:

Barash, David P., Ph.D., and Judith Eve Lipton, M.D., 2001, The Myth of Monogamy: fidelity and infidelity in animals and people, 227 pp. (hardcover).

Barash, whose Ph.D. is in zoology, is a professor of psychology at the University of Washington, Seattle. Lipton, his wife, is a (very attractive and quite sexual-looking, I must say) psychiatrist who has practiced since 1980 and currently specializes in women's issues.

Their book is based on the results of a study that determined percentages, from DNA-based research, of offspring sired by their supposed fathers (the husbands or LTR partners of their mothers, in the case of humans) as opposed to the percentages for whom other men are their biological fathers, and the same for a fairly broad sampling of other pair-bond species throughout the biosphere (among which the "husband" is the resident male). Briefly, it turns out that monogamy, as far as their study was able to determine, essentially does not exist in nature — even among species traditionally thought, previously, to have been completely monogamous (swans, for example).

Barash and Lipton (2001) is the real deal, AND it's a fascinating read.

—Custer

Well, as time goes by, we already had 4 social meetings with the prospective Bulls. 3 of them where selected for a 1 on 1 date with my wife. Today is the first date! My honey having a pussy wax appt this morning and will sleep for the most of the day to be ready for tonight. She said she most probably fuck the guys alone for the first time but if comfortable will call me in on a first date. Last night we had another social meeting, my wife got excited and when she was laying in bed at home with her legs spread, I started kissing her pussy..she stopped me and said, please let my pussy to rest. It will be pounded by young horny guys for 3 days in a row! It was so erotic! I got hard immediately. Then she done the best BJ I ever had, and said, honey, from now on you will fuck me much less, because my pussy will be sore after the guys....but I promise to give you a BJ......plus I think you will love a creampie much better than fucking me anyway! I felt so warm, happy and satisfied with my marriage!!!!!

Diversant said:
Well, as time goes by, we already had 4 social meetings with the prospective Bulls. 3 of them where selected for a 1 on 1 date with my wife. Today is the first date!

Sounds like a very high success rate at finding apparently-good 'bulls'...

Diversant said:
My honey has a pussy-wax appointment this morning, then will sleep for most of the day to be ready for tonight. She said she'll probably fuck her guys alone the first time, but if [she and they] feel comfortable will [invite me] for a [subsequent] date.

Obviously your wife knows what she wants, and exactly how to prepare for it...

Diversant said:
Last night we had another social meeting. My wife got excited; [afterwards,] when she was laying in bed at home with her legs spread, I started kissing her pussy. But, she stopped me and said, "Please let my pussy rest. It will be pounded by young horny guys for 3 days in a row!"

Yeah, really... ain't you got no respect?

Diversant said:
It was so erotic! I got hard immediately. Then, she gave me the best BJ I ever had and said, honey, from now on you will fuck me much less, because my pussy will be sore after my guys.

Oh, oh...

Diversant said:
But, I promise to give you a BJ... plus, I think you will love a creampie much better than fucking me anyway!

Whew. That's very kind of your wife. She seems to have good knowledge and appreciation of what making you her self-acknowledged cuckold will be all about...

Re. cream pies: will there be any effort to determine whether your wife's lovers are free of STD's? If so, what's the plan for handling this?

Diversant said:
I felt so warm, happy and satisfied with my marriage!!!!!

Awright.

Well, my wife hates condoms.... She loves it bareback.... As a physician I understand the risks involved but we will bring'em to minimal with very careful selection of bulls.