Real Estate Wife

• Thread starterDiversant
  • Start date
Diversant said:
Well, my wife hates condoms.... She loves it bareback.... As a physician I understand the risks involved but we will bring'em to minimal with very careful selection of bulls.

Would be interested in hearing about your criteria. The conventional wisdom is, the probability of a man having one or more STDs is unrelated to his socioeconomic status, the expression(s) on his face, or the impressions he makes when you talk with him.

As an MD, however, I imagine you're in an ideal position to arrange lab tests for your wife's prospective lovers with "stat" turnaround time for the results. Will this be your strategy for minimizing the STD chances?

I ask because there seem to be a lot of folks on this forum who apparently don't concern themselves at all with STD possibilities. That doesn't strike me as an optimal approach to one's sex life, exactly, for women who take a variety of lovers, or one lover at a time but they don't know what he's doing when he isn't with them, or their cuckold husbands (/boyfriends).

well, actually STD's are very well related to socioeconomic status....big time correlation.
Smoking, obesity, STD's, violent crime, poor dental care....teenage pregnancy...domestic violence.....all related to socioeconomic status.

Has she cuckolded you yet? Do her bulls have big cocks? are they black?

Big 8" to 9" inches. All white guys. Unfortunately to me she is not into blacks......

Few pictures of the Hotwife and Happy Cuckold

Just wanted to share hers and our pictures:)....I am proud of her beauty

Attachments

• 666_6032.JPG
    666_6032.JPG
    70.7 KB · Views: 801
  • 666_6028.JPG
    666_6028.JPG
    86.1 KB · Views: 754
  • IMG_3513 copy.jpg
    IMG_3513 copy.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 835
If you are the Bull residing in AZ (Scottsdale or PV area only) please feel free to contact me regarding the meeting..... tanto1968@ gmail

Diversant said:
Just wanted to share hers and our pictures:)....I am proud of her beauty

I like her svelte figure. Not many women her age are within the healthy BMI range. With her beauty, she rocks.

She is getting for her date right now

Men have a powerful feminine side that loves to suck pussy. The male side switches on when your cock points to the sky for a Heavenly experience. When a man stops arguing about what his gender is, all the parts of his being can combine to give a woman what she needs and deserves.

If you try to be too masculine, another women could give your wife what you are not giving her. I have seen this happen often with two women (with several kids each) deciding to shack up together in another house with all the kids.

Two macho husbands are left bewildered as to what happened, and all they can tell their mates is, "I don't know how to compete with another woman, a man I could sort out with a punch".

A husband needs to fuck like a lesbian, then finish off with the ice cream topping placed into her tunnel. Blow her mind first, so she purrs like a kitten, then she won't worry too much what your tunnel performance is like.

My fife is very dominant and very straight. She needs the old good hard pounding by a well hung aggressive Bull....and I am just the cleanup Cuckold who's part in her life is to enjoy creampies and remind her by my sexual performance how good it feels to have a few Bulls on standby any given night for her. She is happy to have a Cuckold husband and says wouldn't be able to survive in a traditional marriage after she tasted the Hotwife/Cuckold relationship. I believe we are very much in love and she is very affectioned towards me. But we both know that I am just inadequate lover, no matter how much loved and appreciated. And I enjoy it so much, just cannot hold it inside. I have urge to share this joy with my friends and family. I know its insane and keep it private, but it so hard to hide such a joy

Diversant said:
My fife is very dominant and very straight. She needs the old good hard pounding by a well hung aggressive Bull....and I am just the cleanup Cuckold who's part in her life is to enjoy creampies and remind her by my sexual performance how good it feels to have a few Bulls on standby any given night for her. She is happy to have a Cuckold husband and says wouldn't be able to survive in a traditional marriage after she tasted the Hotwife/Cuckold relationship. I believe we are very much in love and she is very affectioned towards me. But we both know that I am just inadequate lover, no matter how much loved and appreciated. And I enjoy it so much, just cannot hold it inside. I have urge to share this joy with my friends and family. I know its insane and keep it private, but it so hard to hide such a joy

=========

truth be known it's a blessing 4 u both
that u r an inadequate lover .......cock T.i.D. Rx

What a beautiful wife you have! I hope she finds a LT black lover and denies you good ;-)

Diversant said:
Well, actually STD's are very well related to socioeconomic status....big time correlation. Smoking, obesity, STD's, violent crime, poor dental care....teenage pregnancy...domestic violence.....all related to socioeconomic status.

Guess I should have known better. Sorry about that assertion. I should have said something more like, selecting only bulls with high socioeconomic status would reduce, but not exclude, STD risk. Of course, selecting only bulls who are married would also reduce STD risk, but neither would that exclude it entirely.

Thanks for posting your wife's photos (and yours, evidently). She's sensuously, sexually, and impressively beautiful. It's easy to see she would have found a continued monogamous marriage intolerable once you told her about your desire for a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage, and she realized the possibilities.

Well, she went for a 1 on 1 date yesterday. She picked up 3 guys and wants to have 1:1 dates with them first to feel comfortable before doing the Cuckold session. The date ended up with her sucking his huge dick in her's CL63...She is on another 1:1 date now! Tomorrow we are meeting the guy from yesterday in the hotel room and I am getting the creampie!

Diversant said:
My wife's date ended with her sucking [one of her prospective lover's] huge dick in her CL63.

What's a "CL63"...?

The Bull we are meeting tomorrow is a former NFL player. Owns local personal training business working with local professional athletes. Very nice guy with huge dick, according to her. I cant wait till tomorrow!

Mercedes CL63 AMG.

Looking forward to hearing that you have become a cuckold! Do you fantasise about your wife leaving you for one of her lovers?

Custer Laststand said:
What's a "CL63"...?

========

it's a variation on the cb 3000 & cb 6000 models a & b :mad:

Diversant said:
The Bull we are meeting tomorrow is a former NFL player. Owns local personal training business working with local professional athletes. Very nice guy with huge dick, according to her. I cant wait till tomorrow!

========

i'm bettin he blew out his knee is 6-5 260
mostly muscle ..bald pate + one diamond earring
and a few tats ...just a guess doc ..named LeRoy :eek: