• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real life mom and RN.

• Thread starterCowboy2big4u
  • Start date
VERY hot and I wanna stick my cock in her mouth as soon as you pull out and have her suck me.

waynerobertson said:
VERY hot and I wanna stick my cock in her mouth as soon as you pull out and have her suck me.

any pics of the cock you want to feed her?

do u have any video?

heitz22 said:
do u have any video?

No video yet. But there is hope I just bought a camera that will take small vids.

Had a great weekend took my wife to Adam and Eve. Bought her a very nice realistic black cock. Gonna stick it to the mirror and watch her fuck it. Will be good times!! Fun to watch men follow her around the store trying to get a peek up her skirt. xxx1.jpg But trying not to let us notice.
The real fun starts when she goes in to try something on but forgets to put her panties back on. xxx2.jpg ^^

Nice pic's of your wife. I'd love to see her bare tit's :D

Oh my. I want to sniff that hiney!

Hot pics, I'd love to feel that pussy around my big cock. I bet she's a great fuck.

geordiekev said:
Nice pic's of your wife. I'd love to see her bare tit's :D

She has beautiful tits geordiekev Julie shower.jpg I'm just teaching her to show them off properly.Julie shower II.jpg Were currently trying to find her a few shelf-bras for her to wear under thin or sheer tops. But good bras are hard to find.

atlanta jay said:
Oh my. I want to sniff that hiney!

Her ass is absolutly delicious. xxx2.jpg I love to eat her pussy from behind and bury my face and nose in her ass. I can't get enough of it!

I can see why. It looks scrumptious. I'd like a taste... do you mind?

Protonpack said:
Hot pics, I'd love to feel that pussy around my big cock. I bet she's a great fuck.

Her pussy is second to none. xxx3.jpg I've had to really learn control, to keep from cumming to quick. I owe my stamina to her perfect pussy.

RyanBax said:
I can see why. It looks scrumptious. I'd like a taste... do you mind?

Let's see what you have to offer her Ryan.

You're not kidding. I'd love to slay my tongue on her tight little asshole. Body is perfect! I love the soft curves. Her stomach, hips, thighs really get me hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has she had any kid? Can't really tell by the stomach.

Is this good enough?

sledgehammer.jpg

atlanta jay said:
You're not kidding. I'd love to slay my tongue on her tight little asshole. Body is perfect! I love the soft curves. Her stomach, hips, thighs really get me hard!!!!!!!!!!!!

Has she had any kid? Can't really tell by the stomach.

She's a mother of three. I love her curves, she has an ass to die for.

I just want to pound her hot cunt with full force.

Cowboy2big4u said:
She's a mother of three. I love her curves, she has an ass to die for.

Phuck! What an amazing body for a mother of 3!

RyanBax said:
I just want to pound her hot cunt with full force.

Would love to watch her take a fat cock ryan.

Users who are viewing this thread