• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real life mom and RN.

• Thread starterCowboy2big4u
  • Start date
atlanta jay said:
Phuck! What an amazing body for a mother of 3!

Thanks Jay, maybe one day I can display her to you in person.

do have any more phots

unclem said:
Love all of the pics Cowboy... dressed, undressed, close-ups... please keep posting your beautiful wife!

Thanks unclem, I love to show her pics. Heres a nice pussy close up. xxx2.jpg Just for you.

I want to eat her pussy!

I woke up just in time today, my wife was just coming out of the shower. So I did what any man would do, I bent her over. xxx7.jpg Then I spread her ass cheeks. xxx8.jpg And buried my face in her pussy.

fakes

Any more pics?

Attachments

• real-life-mom-rn.jpg
    real-life-mom-rn.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 307
MasterFaker said:
Any more pics?

Love it! Nice hobby you have there.

Here she is outside the bar, on a random car. Getting ready to give me some good pussy. xxx9.jpg

I hope you took her right there and then, bro. I'd love to smear all that cunt juice all over the hood- buff it out to a shine.

RyanBax said:
I hope you took her right there and then, bro. I'd love to smear all that cunt juice all over the hood- buff it out to a shine.

I fucked her right there on the hood. A SUV puilled up and the guy started to watch. I walked over to his car and he acted **********. I was going to get him to come over and jack off and watch, but I must of scared him. So he missed out. :(

I want to fuck your wife hard with my big back dick mmmm

bigblackbeast said:
I want to fuck your wife hard with my big back dick mmmm

I just bought her a nice realistic black cock. It feels so life like it's scarey. I'm going to name it "the big black beast".

Lets see some NEW pics of her sexy ass . . . would love to fuck her!

You do any requests?

RyanBax said:
You do any requests?
Yeah, I'd like to see her in the kitchen cooking eggs wearing a chicken custom with a sign that says " eat more egggs ".

That would make me pretty hard.

we all want more correct me if i'm wrong

Users who are viewing this thread