• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Real life mom and RN.

• Thread starterCowboy2big4u
  • Start date
DAMN! What a shot.

118323d1327799169-real-life-mom-rn-red-dress-xxx-14-.jpg

I just imagine myself pummeling her from behind, while you opening her cheeks up for me and getting a blow job from the front.

We'd fuck her for hours... leaving her splayed out on the bed, while we get some beers in the kitchen. Then we'd come back and use her some more.

sexysumit18 said:
I just wanna fuck that pussy with my fat cock..

She has the same effect on me. Even after all these years!

RyanBax said:
DAMN! What a shot.

I just imagine myself pummeling her from behind, while you opening her cheeks up for me and getting a blow job from the front.

We'd fuck her for hours... leaving her splayed out on the bed, while we get some beers in the kitchen. Then we'd come back and use her some more.

To see her let loose and recieve so much pleasure would be an evening to remember!

I'm hoping ALL holes are open.

I wanna dip my cock in every single one.

RyanBax said:
I'm hoping ALL holes are open.

I wanna dip my cock in every single one.

Ive been trying to get my cock in her ass for years. So maybe you have a few tricks up your sleeve that I don't!

I'm always open to learning new things, to make my wife cum hard.

nice pussy

dman8823 said:

Thanks bro, she does have such a pretty little pussy. Red Dress xxx (15).jpg I'm going to take her out this weekend and try to get her to show it off a little.

Red Dress xxx (15).jpg

• Love
Reactions: MattyF and Welshhub55
damn that fucking nice !!

Can't believe this sweet ass fell to page three! Whats wrong with you people!!!!!

real life mom and rn

Have you any pictures of her legs and feet?

Dude, your wife ia ALL THAT.

How 'bout a pick with that same dress on, and her hiking it up showing her thong wedged between those luscious ass cheeks.

RyanBax said:
Dude, your wife ia ALL THAT.

How 'bout a pick with that same dress on, and her hiking it up showing her thong wedged between those luscious ass cheeks.

Ryan I would gladly show you her thong pulled up between those sweet ass cheeks. xxx1.jpg Only one problem, no panties allowed!

Still going. These boards are slower than I'm used too. Been putting most of our stuff on flickr. Wife just got a new i phone. It takes fantastic pictures and video!

Oh, man... just look at that heart-shaped rump of hers. That's what I call love.

My face would be totally buried in there.

Mind if I have a taste?

RyanBax said:
Oh, man... just look at that heart-shaped rump of hers. That's what I call love.

My face would be totally buried in there.

Mind if I have a taste?

Her pussy is delicious! I cannot keep my face out of it. Sure you can have a taste, as long as I get to watch! :D

You can part her cheeks for me. Watch me tongue fuck her.

RyanBax said:
You can part her cheeks for me. Watch me tongue fuck her.

To spread her cheeks and watch her wet pussy filled would be a dream come true!