• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

• Thread starterSexy Sajeeda
  • Start date
There was this one time when i was jerking him off AND fucking his face with my red strap on, he was confessing how he wants one of my lovers to fuck me hard then fuck his face and let him taste my pussy juice all over my lover(s) cock.... but when my lover came over later on in the week and fucked me (as hubby lay in bed massaging and kissing my breasts) i asked him to repeat what he had confessed earlier,.... and he got too shy... lol

I won't allow him to suck my lovers cock until he can admit it infront of him!

Make sure he calls your lover "sir" when he does ask. If I were fucking you, I'd make sure to come in your gorgeous pussy, then force him to lick me clean, the stick it back in and force him to lick it again and again until he's eaten all the cum out of your cunt by way of my dick.

Hi Ms. Sexy Sajeeda,

Sexy Sajeeda said:
There was this one time when I was jerking [my husband] off AND fucking his face with my red strap on....

Cool! You are a strap-on woman.... I like strap-on women.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
....he was confessing how he wants one of my lovers to fuck me hard then fuck his face and let him taste my pussy juice all over my lover's cock....

Hm.... sounds like you're gradually getting him there....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
....but when my lover came over later on in the week and fucked me....

Great! Good for you....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
....(as hubby lay in bed massaging and kissing my breasts)....

and good for him....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
....I asked my husband to repeat what he had confessed earlier, but he was too shy. lol. I won't allow him to suck my lover's cock until he can admit [he wants to do that] infront of my lover!

Hm.... that may be hard, for your husband to admit to another man he wants to suck his cock.

You might consider having your husband get down on his hands and knees and suck your strap-on cock every day, with you up on your knees. That way, you can push your "cock" a little farther down his throat each time, until finally he can deep-throat you.

Also, for variety, you might consider having your husband lie on his back on your bed, with his head hanging over the foot of your bed and his mouth open. Then, on your knees at the foot of your bed, you could push your strap-on cock into his mouth and fuck his face as he takes your "cock" as deep as possible down his throat. Then, each time you do this, push your "cock" deeper into his throat, until finally your husband can deep-throat your strap-on cock all the way down. Then, continue to fuck his face while he's deep-throating your strap-on cock. Hopefully you will be able to attain orgasm this way, particularly if you have vibrating strap-on dildo.

It might take two weeks to a month (depending on how effectively he's able to get his gag reflex under control) of your husband sucking your strap-on cock every day, 'til he is able to fully deep-throat your "cock."

Then, when you sense your husband is ready and your lover has come over, *tell* your husband to take off his cloths, get down on his knees, and suck your lover's cock. This should get him past not wanting to ask for that himself because it would be "unmanly." Rather, your husband will do it because you, his wife, have taken charge and you have *told* him to do it.

Thank you for posting your nice new photo, BTW. How about some photos sometime of you wearing your strap-on...?

Best regards—

Custer

AlbanySearching, keep on pleasing me with your comments and it might be your cock one day that i fuck and get my hubby to lick it clean ;)

Custer Laststand said:
You might consider having your husband get down on his hands and knees and suck your strap-on cock every day, with you up on your knees. That way, you can push your "cock" a little farther down his throat each time, until finally he can deep-throat you.

Also, for variety, you might consider having your husband lie on his back on your bed, with his head hanging over the foot of your bed and his mouth open. Then, on your knees at the foot of your bed, you could push your strap-on cock into his mouth and fuck his face as he takes your "cock" as deep as possible down his throat. Then, each time you do this, push your "cock" deeper into his throat, until finally your husband can deep-throat your strap-on cock all the way down. Then, continue to fuck his face while he's deep-throating your strap-on cock. Hopefully you will be able to attain orgasm this way, particularly if you have vibrating strap-on dildo.

It might take two weeks to a month (depending on how effectively he's able to get his gag reflex under control) of your husband sucking your strap-on cock every day, 'til he is able to fully deep-throat your "cock."

Then, when you sense your husband is ready and your lover has come over, *tell* your husband to take off his cloths, get down on his knees, and suck your lover's cock. This should get him past not wanting to ask for that himself because it would be "unmanly." Rather, your husband will do it because you, his wife, have taken charge and you have *told* him to do it.

Thank you for posting your nice new photo, BTW. How about some photos sometime of you wearing your strap-on...?

Best regards—

Custer

Before Javed and i got married, he used to date a shemale. He has had a lot of cock sucking experience LOL

You know, since you are turning me on so much, i might reward u one day. i might give u the pleasure of sucking off my husband as he sucks u off, then i'll suck off both of u. U like that? ;)

*Imagining 2 big fat cocks in the bedroom with me*

Oh, Sajeeda, Sajeeda... I could write a thousand beautiful and poetic things about gorgeous, indian women like you, but the truth is I just want to put you on all 4 like a bitch and fuck you from Dehli to Copenhagen.

If you ever happen to come by Denmark, I'd love to bust a load from my 8" white cock inside you.

Please, please post more. I've never fucked an indian women before, but now I realise what I could be missing.

Hi Ms. Sexy Sajeeda,

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Before Javed and I got married, he used to date a shemale. He has had a lot of cock-sucking experience. LOL

Very good.... you seem to have chosen well. Clearly, your cuckold is accustomed to unconventional forms of sexuality. (My impression, BTW, is that men — generally speaking — think they choose their wives. In reality, their wives choose them.... but, they do it in such a way that their husbands think they made the choice.)

Sexy Sajeeda said:
You know, since you are turning me on so much, I might reward you one day.

That's a very erotic thought, Ms. Sajeeda. Thank you very much for turning me on with that statement. If I may be so bold as to suggest this, it would improve the possibility of making a "feasibility judgement" if you were to give us (the forum) a hint as to where you and your husband live. (By "improve the feasibility," I mean for me or any other man on this forum.) My impression is, you and your cuckold live in Australia. Do I have the continent right?

Sexy Sajeeda said:
I might give you the pleasure of sucking off my husband as he sucks you off, then I'll suck off both of you. You like that? ;)

Hm.... you mean in a sort of "male 69," it sounds like. That would be a new experience. I've never sucked another man's cock, I'll have to admit.... not sure how I would respond to the reality of it, when it came right down to it.

Having my cock sucked by you certainly sounds erotic.... as would sucking your pussy. I'm something of a cuntsucker....

BTW, thank you for your new photo, Ms. Sexy Sajeeda,

Sexy Sajeeda said:
*Imagining 2 big fat cocks in the bedroom with me*

which you or your cuckold appear to have "faked." Do you like black men with big cocks?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Having my cock sucked by you certainly sounds erotic.... as would sucking your pussy. I'm something of a cuntsucker....

lol, fine u dont have to suck him off, he just has to suck u off :p

Yes, i do live in Australia.

And neither of us faked it, one of my fans did :) like this one..

Hi Ms. Sajeeda,

Sexy Sajeeda said:
lol, Fine, u dont have to suck him off, he just has to suck u off. :p

Well, whatever works....

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Yes, I do live in Australia.

Ah.... so I got it right. It's been quite a while since I've been to Australia (Tazmania, to be more exact). My wife and I may come again to visit, sometime on a time scale of the next 5 years. We like Australia, Tazmania and New Zealand, but it's something of a major project, in time and money, for us to get there. You see, we live at the opposite end (more or less) of the Pacific Ocean. It could be worse.... I mean, we aren't at the opposite end of the planet, so to speak, but we aren't exactly what you'd call nearby.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
And neither of us faked [my "big cock black guys" photo], one of my fans did, :) like this one.

Ah, another beautiful photo of your gorgeous ass, succulent pussy and delectable asshole, in your "sparse" fishnet lingerie.... very nice*. Thank you, Ms. Sexy Sajeeda!

—Custer

*I'll have to say, though, it looks like the dude whose cum you're wearing missed rather badly. At the risk of sounding critical, I suggest asking your fan to do a better job next time.

Hi Ms. Sexy,

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Another shot by my fan ;)

Good! Your admirer did a much better job with that one. Also, it shows your gorgeous long hair to good effect as well as your succulent large nipples and your voluptuous breasts. The black garter on your upper right arm is a nice enticing effect.

Some photos showing (what I'm sure is) your beautiful face, or at least part of it, would be very seductive. You could wear a party mask to cover your eyes and part of your face.... or use a fan to cover your face, while you peeked out from behind it.... or, the photo could include your partially-turned head, with your gorgeous long hair concealing your face.

What do your think, Ms. Sexy Sajeeda? Are you willing to risk being even more seductive....?

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Sexy,

Good! Your admirer did a much better job with that one. Also, it shows your gorgeous long hair to good effect as well as your succulent large nipples and your voluptuous breasts. The black garter on your upper right arm is a nice enticing effect.

Some photos showing (what I'm sure is) your beautiful face, or at least part of it, would be very seductive. You could wear a party mask to cover your eyes and part of your face.... or use a fan to cover your face, while you peeked out from behind it.... or, the photo could include your partially-turned head, with your gorgeous long hair concealing your face.

What do your think, Ms. Sexy Sajeeda? Are you willing to risk being even more seductive....?

—Custer

Honey, the most i am ever going to offer is this ;) Enjoy it.

Sexy Sajeeda,

And you are soooo sexy. Love the variety of pictures, and the fact that you do love your hubby. Thanks for sharing. You are truly beautiful, and he is a lucky man. Please keep posting us.

Bradley

Blow your load all over these ones boys ;) Go on, stroke your cock. I deserve nothing less ;)

Love that hot indian chick

Saraha said:
Has your husband agreed to you dating other guys, or is this just something secret you have chosen to do on your own?

Her husband knows !
I would love to fuck you while your husband watches.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
He is even encouraging me to seduce my older brother lol, i am not too sure about that idea!

YES!! You should most definitely try to seduce him!! That would be awesome!!! It would certainly make your husband very happy if you did that, and many of us here would get a lot of pleasure from hearing about that too!! PLEASE DO THAT!!!!!! Please keep us updated on that :D

Hi Ms. Sexy Sajeeda,

Regarding Tenderloin's suggestion:

tenderloin said:
YES!! You should most definitely try to seduce [your own older brother]!! That would be awesome!!! It would certainly make your husband very happy if you did that, and many of us here would get a lot of pleasure from hearing about that too!! PLEASE DO THAT!!!!!! Please keep us updated on that :D

This is a bad idea. Since sexual intercourse with a man — any man — carries with it a finite probability of pregnancy regardless of the form of birth control you use, and since you *definitely* do not want to become pregnant by your own brother for genetic reasons, seducing and fucking your own brother is actually well beyond a bad idea. It is a *very* bad idea. In particular, it's a bad idea because, once you begin, sex with your brother might continue over time thereby increasing the probability of pregnancy and an infant with *very* severe birth defects.

The societal prohibitions against incest, in other words, are well founded.

I realize you didn't ask for my opinion on this and might not want it, but here it is.

—Custer

Custer, don't feel bad about giving unsolicited advice, from what I can tell you practically keep the board alive single-handedly.

I agree with Custer by the way, not a good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread