• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

• Thread starterSexy Sajeeda
  • Start date
Thank u for your advise, and yes i agree, its not the wisest thing to do :) as much as i would like to feel my brothers throbing cock in my cunt, i do agree with you.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
as much as i would like to feel my brothers throbing cock in my cunt ...

Use birth control, or have sex with him when you are not ovulating. Come on ... do it ... pretty please ... your dear husband will love you that much more if you do it ... pretty please ... :D:D:D

Hi Ms. Sexy Sajeeda,

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Thank u for your advise, and yes i agree, it's not the wisest thing to do :) as much as i would like to feel my brother's throbing cock in my cunt, i do agree with you.

You're welcome (and that's good to hear, re. your agreement). Also, THANK YOU for your new photo showing your gorgeous, voluptuous pussy.

Regarding:

tenderloin said:
Use birth control, or have sex with him when you are not ovulating. Come on ... do it ... pretty please ... your dear husband will love you that much more if you do it ... pretty please ... :D:D:D

Jeez.... what's with this guy, anyway? He lives in Portland, Oregon, for cryin' out loud. How does that translate into profound insight as to the desirability of a woman from India committing incest, which is broadly prohibited by societies everywhere (even Oregonian society) for excellent genetic reasons....?

—Custer

Hi Sexy Sajeeda, Just joined and saw your pics, very nice! I notice that you are reserved about showing your face, can't say I fault you. I have been married to a indian girl from Fiji (Ragni) who I had to divorce for reasons I won't go into here. If she were as pasionate as you we would still be wed. To bad about your husband's shyness, wait a bit and if he's a good boy, he will "cum" around:)

Sirvile said:
Hi Sexy Sajeeda, Just joined and saw your pics, very nice! I notice that you are reserved about showing your face, can't say I fault you. I have been married to a indian girl from Fiji (Ragni) who I had to divorce for reasons I won't go into here. If she were as pasionate as you we would still be wed. To bad about your husband's shyness, wait a bit and if he's a good boy, he will "cum" around:)

i am sure he will 'cum' around ;) lol

I know lots of fijian indian girls, they tend to be very shy. I am from India, so that makes me more open minded :p

you are very hot indeed. i just find you very attractive indeed. my past experiences sexually as a domiant man have led me to shun white women in preference to asians as they feel so much hotter wetter and are in my opinion so much more sexy. I love your body and delicious boobs and pussy. im a fan of you now and would love to see a picture of your sexy boobs showing your hard nipples hanging down in the doggy position. i will stroke my thick half arabic cock and have my gf suck me as i look at your sexy picture. my gf comes over in a week and gets of big time at my naughty tendencies towards other hot women which she actively encourages. so do a sexy couple a favour and we will post a picture here of her sucking me to completion while we look at your picture that i would love to request. you are so sexy i would love to have you baby. x

Mr Small Mushroom said:
you are very hot indeed. i just find you very attractive indeed. my past experiences sexually as a domiant man have led me to shun white women in preference to asians as they feel so much hotter wetter and are in my opinion so much more sexy. I love your body and delicious boobs and pussy. im a fan of you now and would love to see a picture of your sexy boobs showing your hard nipples hanging down in the doggy position. i will stroke my thick half arabic cock and have my gf suck me as i look at your sexy picture. my gf comes over in a week and gets of big time at my naughty tendencies towards other hot women which she actively encourages. so do a sexy couple a favour and we will post a picture here of her sucking me to completion while we look at your picture that i would love to request. you are so sexy i would love to have you baby. x

soon baby ;)

thats just teasing my thick hard chocolate cock. i must skip back a few pages and stroke myseld looking at your sexy nipples and delicious boobs. u big tease !!!

Hi Ms. Sexy Sajeeda,

I see in the news Sydney has been hit by a major dust storm. Hope you and your husband haven't been caught up in that.... it doesn't sound like any fun at all.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Sexy Sajeeda,

I see in the news Sydney has been hit by a major dust storm. Hope you and your husband haven't been caught up in that.... it doesn't sound like any fun at all.

—Custer

We are ok baby :)

Thanks for caring ;)

Here, jerk off over my panties ;)

Sexy Sajeeda said:

Thanks for caring ;)

That's good to hear.... and you're welcome, Ms. Sajeeda.

Thank you *very* much for showing me your hot-looking black panties-and-bra, placed on your silky-looking deep red bedcover as if you had just slipped them off (for me, I will imagine....).

And, oh-yes, Ms. Sexy Sajeeda..... I will jack off thinking of you.

Passionately yours—

Custer

Sorry Baby - I'm out of time (it's been a couple of weeks since I've been on). I'll come back and look at the new photos on this thread when I get a chance. I DID update the other thread though ;)

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Here honey, enjoy more of my panties ;)

Oh, cool! Thank you, thank you, Ms. Sexy Sajeeda, for showing me more of your nice panties! Obviously, you have *very* good taste in lingerie.... I think I'll go jack off right now....

—Custer

Managed to page back and enjoy your photographs since my last regular visits. I've 'captured' that lovely shot of your mouth, and will probably be playing with that at some point ;)

Sexy Sajeeda said:
I am from India, so that makes me more open minded

Open minded - open bra'ed - open legged - open pussied. You're beautiful woman in all ways :)

Sexy Sajeeda said:

Glad to hear you're OK (I thought of you when I heard the news reports) - but I'm afraid your panties do nothing for me without YOU in them... now the little black number on the previous page *Stroke*Stroke*Stroke*

Hi Sajeeda, your pics always get me going sexy! You know, oddly enough your husbands idea seducing your brother did turn me on. While I definately wouldn't mind seeing that or hearing about it, it would ultimately be your decision. But just to add my two cents here to custers response to the genetic altercations it actually is a low probability that if you got preganant there would be a defect in the baby. Genetic problems usually only develop after repeated incest breeding. Sorry, learned it in college and couldn't help but say it.

As much as i get turned on by the thought of me fucking my own brother, i do agree with others that its not the wisest idea.

I'll stick to fucking my ex-boyfriend ;)

Works for me :) Any chance we will get to see some of that fucking?

hotgojiin said:
Works for me :) Any chance we will get to see some of that fucking?

Only if my ex is just as keen on taking pictures as my husband is ;)

Users who are viewing this thread