• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sexy Indian Wife

• Thread starterSexy Sajeeda
  • Start date
Sexy Sajeeda said:
One too many ;) ;) lol

Nahhh - one too few (but I'll get you eventually) :D

[I sent you a PM - did it get lost????]

[[Second thoughts - you're probably buried in messages :cool: ]]

;)WOW YOU ARE VERY SEXY,wish i could make you come over and over.
Sexy Sajeeda said:
Hi men ;) (And ladies)

My name is Sajeeda. I am a young married indian girl, and i LOVE sex. My husband does all he can to please me, but its just not enough. I hope to make some good 'friends' on this forum :)

Tell me what you think of these pics. ;)

XxxxxX
Sajeeda

greymaster said:
Nahhh - one too few (but I'll get you eventually) :D

[I sent you a PM - did it get lost????]

[[Second thoughts - you're probably buried in messages :cool: ]]

I did receive it baby, i just replied to it ;)

Every picture is better than the last, you are amazing my gorgeous Sajeeda.

I'd rather strip those pink panties off you than the last pair of hips I saw them on ;)

I thinking of myself, lying back and 'dying' of pleasure :D Hair, and lips, and nips - where to look first is the question.

Lots of posts and pics...Its about time to show your face ..preferably sucking a cock !

:confused:

Showing a face is hardly a 'requirement' in any forum (let alone this one).

I take my hat of to those that can live all aspects of their lives openly and freely, but I respect (and enjoy) those that share what they share, and pressure shouldn't be put on them for more. None of us have any idea of anyone else's life situation....

[For the record - I've enjoyed THIS sweet body a great deal, and keep coming (cumming) back to her threads to see her] ;)

wow... i think i just cum in my pants just by looking at your pics

greymaster said:
:confused:

Showing a face is hardly a 'requirement' in any forum (let alone this one).

I take my hat of to those that can live all aspects of their lives openly and freely, but I respect (and enjoy) those that share what they share, and pressure shouldn't be put on them for more. None of us have any idea of anyone else's life situation....

[For the record - I've enjoyed THIS sweet body a great deal, and keep coming (cumming) back to her threads to see her] ;)

Of all the people on this forum and every other forum, you are the one i want to meet the most ;) I've never sucked off and fucked anyone older than 30,... so i am going to enjoy you ;)

i will be in india by the next week (west cost) i do not know where exactly but i wish to see you

sweet sexy Sajeeda MMM a pleasure to wish for.

Sexy Sajeeda said:
Thanks for the compliments boys ;)

What's going on with the BF's and FB's Sajeeda?
Are you being faithful to your husband's penis? :cool:

u tease , show us your sexy nipples sajeeda. i need your little hubby to lick your pussy whilst i fuck your bum and hold your boobs. doggy style baby x

Users who are viewing this thread