• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing my wife

• Thread starterjolee195
  • Start date
The classic concern of a wife has nothing to do with "will I prefer another mans cock to that of my husband" or anything like that... comments along those lines are written by men!!! (who don't understand women)...

THE primary concern of a healthy, stable wife in this situation is: will you (hubby) still love me (afterwards) if I were to do this?

Love is very important for women, and jeapordising the love, peace and stability of their home life and ones husband for a fuck isn't anywhere near the top of their list. So... getting her to play has nothing to do with how good it'll be for her or how much it would turn you on, it's about REASSURANCE that those things might be true but most importantly you REALLY will still love, respect and DESIRE her afterwards.

Anybody who thinks these statements are bullshit ISN'T a genuine player, just a dreamer.

IMHO...

:rolleyes:

I cvant give you advice because everyone is different as to what clicks to make it happen but if she is really interested it will happen.But that being said she has a great ass and pussy and those nipples are huge I love them!

We have been together 10 yrs and married 5 of those 10. She is 29f and I am 33m. I agree with her worrying if I will still desire her. That does seem more like her than some of the other comments. The idea of her trying blk is big turn on for me but Im sure you never really know how you will react until it actually does happen. And I agree she has an amazing ass and nice tits and and pussy to go along with it. The pussy is very tight by the way.

nipple clamps

Your wife needs a set of real time nipple clamps on those large brown nipples! This will get her attention and then attach some weights and stretch those nipples off her tits! She needs to then kneel and think about the bbc she needs to make you both happy! Do not let her up until she agrees to real black cock!!

Not sure she would be into that but thanks for the idea!!

I hope if this is what they BOTH want that it happens for them too.....but to suggest EVERY white woman wants taken by a black man is ludicrous and simply not true. Ask the majority of my x's!

It took me awhile to convince my wife she needed to do other men and that satisified me. She sees her regular black lover whenever he is in town...its worth taking her step by step, increasing opportunity until she takes a BBC, she won't regret it is you don't.

Must admit she is a tough one. Like I said one minute she is all for it and the next she is back pedaling. Have thought about just setting it up and seeing what happens. At least then I will find out what she really wants but at the same time dont know if thats a good idea.

Any cpls out there care to contribute any advice on how the husabnds convinced hesitant wives to give it a shot?

Let's chat!

jolee195 said:
Any cpls out there care to contribute any advice on how the husabnds convinced hesitant wives to give it a shot?

Sounds like you and I have so many things in common. Love to chat. Do you have yahoo messenger? Send me a Private Message and let me know how we can talk.

I think my wife is red hot but curious how she compares to other wives in cpls that are into lifestyle. Let me know.

hi jolee, been reading your worries/concerns etc. Firstly, honesty is of the utmost in any scenario where another is to be involved in your marriage. You have to talk it out with your wife and explain to her that you aren't losing interest in her, you don't love her any less, you don't want your marriage to break up etc etc. All of the things that us women need to hear and it revolves around stability and love.
It took my hubby years of trying to eventually to get me to go with another male and the overriding factor was the next morning when I was terrified he'd think of me in a totally different way and hate me. He didn't but the thoughts still played in my head.
Jolee if you want to discuss it further and want my opinions feel free to e-mail me at mwfbbwsub@yahoo.com

wendy x x

I think she is thinking about sex with a BBC. Just can not get over the top.

I hope she is thinking about trying blk. Wendy love to hear more about it all played out for you 2.

anything new from the group? or any new advice?

if you are 100% sure you want to go through with this, & you say she has in the past, expressed interest in having another guy, then your remidy is simple. you should first find out the exact type guy she would be interested in sleeping with (IF she were to do it). then YOU & you only have to do all the leg work when it comes to finding that perfect guy. when your sure you,ve found the right one, set it up for him to come to your house ( thats probably the only place she will feel safe) while she is gone out. work out all the things you need to for your situation, like where he will be, where you will be, & where you want it to happen, before she gets home. then when she gets there, do all the things you would do to make her hot & ready for sex (with him waiting in another room of course). making sure you hit all of her hot spots & getting her super turned on. then start mentioning some of the things she seemed to be interested in before. get her comfortable talking about another guy. then start asking her if she would do that for you, if the set up was right. once you get her to admit she likes some of the ideas, ask her if she would REALLY be interested in it ( being carefull to not let her forget for a second that this is YOUR idea & its what YOU really want to see, never, ever put it on her). if you have her in that situation, & she admits she would enjoy it, tell her you have another guy in the other room fight now, & you really want to see her with him. if she is at all interested, she will at least allow the other guy to come in. now, here is the key, you have to be sure you've picked the right guy for her, & you have to talk with him some before hand to let him know what he needs to do, how he needs to present himself when he first walks into that room (this meens EVERYTHING to a woman). if she sets eyes on him for the first time & likes what she see's, coupled with the fact that you brought him there to have sex with her, & your actually lying there on the bed beside her. she will follow through. maybe not actually having intercourse with him. but some form of intimate activity should happen. as for my situation, i was once in the same boat as you. i worked it out just like that & it went fine. once she realized i was serious, & then saw the guy ( he walked in completely nude, with a huge, raging hard on). it was just a matter of time. she has since told me that she never knew anything could make her feel so erotic. we laugh now at things she used to say she hated & wouldnt do, & how now most of those things are her absolute favorites. well, i hope this helps you in your decision, please right me back & tell me what happens, ttyl

She wants to do it. You just have to provide the opportune time when she is enjoying herself and a few desirable prospects are around.

All that need be said

If two people are secure and want to bring another sexual partner into their marriage or relationship, OK..but they better be ready to deal with jealousy. If it reallywas as you say, ....

"but she doesnt think we should do it. That she is happy with just me. "

She is telling you that she wants you to be happy but this is something she would rather think about than do. If what she really wanted was to have a lover, she woujld have done it and not told yho. So this is not about her, it's ABOUT YOU.

As for you, are you you sure that you can handle seeing her on her back with another guy fucking her and her enjoying it, WHILE LOOKING INTO YHOUR EYES.. If she likes sex, an orgasm is an orgasm, however she feels about it later. I THINK THE ADVICE TO WAIT IS GOOD ADVICE.

Users who are viewing this thread