• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Sharing my wife

• Thread starterjolee195
  • Start date
From what I see the pictures look great. My suggestion is this (Ive been through this before) make sure she knows and is reassured that you will still love her, respect her and this is not something you want so that you can go behind her back and fuck other chicks. ITs just a fantasy you have and you really want her to do it

anything new from anyone, have met with a few guys but no action yet.

You have a great looking wife. As far as taking things further, it has to feel right for both of you. It is a big step, it sure was for us, but we never regret taking it. My wife taking a lover, who happens to be a blackman as been great for us and also our marriage. We are closer and more intimate now then before we got into this. It has sparked up our marriage, and made my wife feel like a new woman. We found it easier going with someone she and in turn I, could trust as well as feel comfortable with when we got into long term. Our first time or should say more my wife's first time though was on a work/vaction conference where we just ran into the right guy at the right time. Both of Kathy's lovers were well hung, more hung then I, yet we still have our fun. Good luck to you 2, sounds like you 2 have a strong, exciting marriage.

well, we met a guy but she still has yet to try anything. hope she gives in soon cause Im dying here.

jolee195 said:
well, we met a guy but she still has yet to try anything. hope she gives in soon cause Im dying here.

What was her reaction? Is she reluctant, or was the guy just not right?

she was reluctant but just didnt feel the right vibe with the guy. she was friendly and flirty though. I need to find a guy she feels comfortable around and is attracted to.

Jolee195: I think your wife has by now made up her mind. Make sure to reassure her that you will always love her and that your marriage will stay intact. And after her being fucked by the black man love her intensely. Take her out for the evening for dinner and romance and then love her. Remember a woman wants a lot of foreplay and affection. Let her have orgasm many times and love her and tell her how wonderful she is been: the best woman in the world and for you. Most of all be nice to her by changing your style showing her how and what a wonderful person she is and how you also enjoyed her being fucked. Keep her on a high for as many days you can. Call in the man again to fuck her. Lick her ass after she has been fucked by the black. Lick her the whole night and all over the body. Fuck her and lick her like never before. Show special affection to her like never before. Also lick her pussy or ass when the black man is fucking her, or alternately lick her nipples during the black man's fucking session. Your sonalika

i hope you two have a nice experience when you do. rushing in will just end badly, so trust her to know when the guy is the right one for her and be safe. my wife and i have had one experience so far and are looking forward to another. trust me though, as ready as you say you are, you may feel different when she is laying there or on top of him with his cock deep inside her. if you feel even remotely jealous or uncomfortable when things are just getting started, stop it right there. fantasizing is tons of fun, but reality is a whole different thing, whole different.

alwayscreamywet said:
if you are 100% sure you want to go through with this, & you say she has in the past, expressed interest in having another guy, then your remidy is simple. you should first find out the exact type guy she would be interested in sleeping with (IF she were to do it). then YOU & you only have to do all the leg work when it comes to finding that perfect guy. when your sure you,ve found the right one, set it up for him to come to your house ( thats probably the only place she will feel safe) while she is gone out. work out all the things you need to for your situation, like where he will be, where you will be, & where you want it to happen, before she gets home. then when she gets there, do all the things you would do to make her hot & ready for sex (with him waiting in another room of course). making sure you hit all of her hot spots & getting her super turned on. then start mentioning some of the things she seemed to be interested in before. get her comfortable talking about another guy. then start asking her if she would do that for you, if the set up was right. once you get her to admit she likes some of the ideas, ask her if she would REALLY be interested in it ( being carefull to not let her forget for a second that this is YOUR idea & its what YOU really want to see, never, ever put it on her). if you have her in that situation, & she admits she would enjoy it, tell her you have another guy in the other room fight now, & you really want to see her with him. if she is at all interested, she will at least allow the other guy to come in. now, here is the key, you have to be sure you've picked the right guy for her, & you have to talk with him some before hand to let him know what he needs to do, how he needs to present himself when he first walks into that room (this meens EVERYTHING to a woman). if she sets eyes on him for the first time & likes what she see's, coupled with the fact that you brought him there to have sex with her, & your actually lying there on the bed beside her. she will follow through. maybe not actually having intercourse with him. but some form of intimate activity should happen. as for my situation, i was once in the same boat as you. i worked it out just like that & it went fine. once she realized i was serious, & then saw the guy ( he walked in completely nude, with a huge, raging hard on). it was just a matter of time. she has since told me that she never knew anything could make her feel so erotic. we laugh now at things she used to say she hated & wouldnt do, & how now most of those things are her absolute favorites. well, i hope this helps you in your decision, please right me back & tell me what happens, ttyl

hotel room...not your house unless you're sure you know the guy inside out. NEVER NEVER bring a stranger into your home in this context until you've known him/her for a while.
b

her ass is beautiful - she has every reason to be proud enough to show it off.

Those nipples look like they been pulled very often but she sure has the assets. I am in NYC if you ever make a pit stop.

Same boat here, My wife has talked about having a black cock ,it was the firsrt fantasy she every told me about. She also like her black dildo and now wants a bigger one. She loves to do her self with it as i drive down the road, which makes me hard as a rock. She says she just wants me , but she keeps bring the subject up. Just last weekend she was asking me about a social club, I said sound like fun, but she never really commited to it.

Users who are viewing this thread