• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show Off Your Wife

• Thread starterheadbuzz
  • Start date
  • #2,661
robandkate said:
Who is the lucky guy who gets to pound that?
Me please?

IMG_20201103_180432_3~4.jpg

• #2,664
wife's wet cunt

002_1000 (2).jpg 447_1000 (3).jpg

• Love
Reactions: ZudlyZooright, subcuckimpot and mikesant
  • #2,666
My filipina wife for your viewing pleasure.

915_1000.jpg DSCN0692.jpg GR0174.JPG 052_1000.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Cuckolderia, Paulag, UncleSlam and 2 others
  • #2,667
WildBill said:

she is hot, do you let other guys do her too or you just show her off

• Love
Reactions: UncleSlam
  • #2,668
rwall said:
she is hot, do you let other guys do her too or you just show her off
I do. But not just anyone. Fairly selective about that. Even though she's been shared she isn't aware I post her pics publicly.

• #2,669
WildBill said:

that would be a very lucky man she is super hot and I love her photo's

• #2,673
WildBill said:
She can literally soak the sheets sometimes.
I would love to drink it all down, every drop

• #2,674
rwall said:
I would love to drink it all down, every drop
Funny story. I once told her I was amazed at how much was coming out of her and got an eyedropper to collect as much as I could to see just how much it was. She laughed at the idea but let me do it. I filled a small pill bottle before I stopped. We had a good laugh. What she doesn't know is that shortly after that, when she had left for work, I gave it to my buddy and watched him drink it all down. So much fun. LOL

• #2,675
WildBill said:
Funny story. I once told her I was amazed at how much was coming out of her and got an eyedropper to collect as much as I could to see just how much it was. She laughed at the idea but let me do it. I filled a small pill bottle before I stopped. We had a good laugh. What she doesn't know is that shortly after that, when she had left for work, I gave it to my buddy and watched him drink it all down. So much fun. LOL
I wish I would have been your buddy, I would have loved it

• #2,676
My wife

miniGif_20210612194605.gif miniGif_20210612191335.gif miniGif_20210612190851.gif miniGif_20210612183748.gif miniGif_20210530215528.gif

Reactions: UncleSlam, DomHarleyBull, Mostra and 1 other person
  • #2,677
JimPreston said:
This sounds like what I want. To be naked in the corner jerking off watching a superior big cock man fucking my wife making her cum like I never could. How do you set up a situation like this?
I met the couple at a bar in California. It was a little bit of an older crowd bar with regular swingers and regular singles with Dj. I was at the bar getting a drink and the wife came up next to me ordering a couple drinks and we started talking!

• #2,678
DaveJ said:
I met the couple at a bar in California. It was a little bit of an older crowd bar with regular swingers and regular singles with Dj. I was at the bar getting a drink and the wife came up next to me ordering a couple drinks and we started talking!
I always thought that a hotel bar would be the best place to find a guy to fuck my wife for me.

Reactions: DaveJ

Users who are viewing this thread