• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Show Off Your Wife

• Thread starterheadbuzz
  • Start date
  • #2,682
conchord said:
How would you enjoy them? Her?
Love to suck and bite her nipples making her moan adn her cunt wet !

• #2,683
JimPreston said:
Love to suck and bite her nipples making her moan adn her cunt wet !
Yes pin and comment on her.. SHe is off the pill and horny

• #2,684
conchord said:
So you would be ok with me fucking your wife?

• #2,686
JimPreston said:
I always thought that a hotel bar would be the best place to find a guy to fuck my wife for me.
Yea! You just have to find that right one.

• #2,687
SteveandAmy said:
Fucking hot! Love to take her sweet mouth and lick and suck my cock, slurp it until its nice and hard, spread her tanned eggs apart and fuck her balls deep! Hopefully knock up her pussy with my sweet fertile sperm!

• #2,689
JimPreston said:
So you would be ok with me fucking your wife?
How hard is it to find a guy willing to fuck my wife? How do I go about making this happen?

Reactions: DaveJ
  • #2,690
Nice nipples

• #2,691
JimPreston said:
How hard is it to find a guy willing to fuck my wife? How do I go about making this happen?
Hi Jim! First of all where do you live?

• #2,692
my wife

1 (86).JPG

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, JeffCA, DaveJ and 3 others
  • #2,694
conchord said:
I'd love to full her full of cum

• #2,695
Cagedfordoms said:
anyone that goes to Slutwives main chat room can message me for all my Filipina wife's photos and anything you can think of to use her as your webwhore.
love to chat more email me !

Reactions: Cagedfordoms
  • #2,696
WildBill said:
My filipina wife for your viewing pleasure.

915_1000.jpg DSCN0692.jpg GR0174.JPG 052_1000.jpg
damn need to see more of her!

• Love
Reactions: Mostra, Cagedfordoms, WildBill and 1 other person
  • #2,697
Some Haley f for ya! everyone check my media, and please pm if you post her elsewhere.
Use accurate titles so it can be searched ;) Haley f webslut (1).jpg Haley f webslut (2).jpg Haley f webslut (3).jpg Haley f webslut (6).jpg Haley f webslut (7).jpg Haley f webslut (8).jpg Haley f webslut (16).jpg

Attachments

• Haley f dildo in bathroom.mp4
    2.2 MB
  • Haley F Sucking Cock With Facial1.mp4
    12.1 MB
  • Haley f sucking dick.mp4
    10.3 MB
  • Haley f uses dildo in a skirt.mp4
    9.9 MB
  • Love
Reactions: showmetoni, Mostra, Domfrank and 2 others
  • #2,698
gh0stpirate said:
Some Haley f for ya! everyone check my media, and please pm if you post her elsewhere.
Use accurate titles so it can be searched ;) Haley f webslut (1).jpg Haley f webslut (2).jpg Haley f webslut (3).jpg Haley f webslut (6).jpg Haley f webslut (7).jpg Haley f webslut (8).jpg Haley f webslut (16).jpg
Omg! Amazing everything! She def has the hottest little ass, sweetest little pussy I have seen in a while! There is no doubt that she would be locked up in my room all day long so I can give her tons of my cum like yourself! Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: snhcouple, ljcarm and newcucka
  • #2,699
DaveJ said:
Omg! Amazing everything! She def has the hottest little ass, sweetest little pussy I have seen in a while! There is no doubt that she would be locked up in my room all day long so I can give her tons of my cum like yourself! Thanks for sharing!
wow -- always love hot wife that does nude pussy selfie -- looks like they're excited to get fucked

Reactions: snhcouple
  • #2,700
My wife's booty is asking for it.

IMG_20200422_152044464.jpg

• Love
Reactions: bobstudio83, DaveJ, mikesant and 2 others