• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Snazzn finally got laid off this site

• Thread startersnazzn
  • Start date
Snazzn your wife is one of the hottest wives on here!! Do tell us more about your hot wife and her friend's get together with thier black studs....and I am sure we all want to see more pics of that night!

great pictures. looks like her pussy was very wet.

thanks for the compliment

she is in need of a playdate for this Saturday night in Newark, CA.

Coongrats to her and her friend looks like they had a great nite and enjoyed themselves a lot, :)

Thats great to hear mate hope it leads to more fun for you both,

She Bagged another one

some pictures from the weekend's festivities (hers of course).

alright - a few more

from her last 2 weekends encounters

SNAZZN is so hot its great to hear that she is getting her fill of black cock!! Keep posting those HOT pics.

looks like some great power fucking going on happy days!

goodmale2 said:
I don't see the pics. Am I missing something?

They have removed them look under all the post they were edited today to remove the pictures.

Took them down Since

we weren't getting alot of responses for a date. Will put one back up for now to see what the response will be. Want to meet someone Saturday evening in San Ramon, CA for a playdate.

Thought I would add a few new pics

love to see her kissing, she would like a night of fun this weekend in San Francisco - who would be willing to accommodate her?

I belive I am something of an expert in amateur ir and those pics are hot. Please post more and give all the details... many of us are waiting with cock in hand. :jackoff:

Users who are viewing this thread