Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
Dave undid his belt and undid his trousers and let both his trousers and his shorts downward. Dave looked at Cindy and stroked his cock. Once Dave was fully erect Dave stepped forward and rubbed the head of his cock against Cindy's pussy. Cindy let out a moan and then Dave pushed his cock into Cindy's pussy.

Reactions: pizzaolga
Dave held onto Cindy's hips as he drove his cock into her pussy. As he fucked her Dave thought of who was the dude that Cindy was fucking and that he was cool with Cindy being fucked by him and then going to him with a pussy filled with his cum. Yes,it was strange but exciting. That a man would not get upset with fucking someone else. Yes,certainly it was strange,but the the situation did have possibilities.

Dave imagined fucking Cindy in front of her boyfriend. Dave would put him in a chair so they could see one another as he fucked Cindy. Maybe,he would fuck her just like this bent over,but Dave would be in her ass instead. The images made Dave' cock harder and was going to make him cum sooner,but he did not care. Cindy was here for his pleasure. Dave pushed his cock one last night into Cindy's pussy and shot his load.

Dave stepped back and watched his cock slip out of Cindy's pussy. He sat down in his chair to catch his breath. Cindy turned around and with a sparkle in her eyes bent over and started to lick Dave's cock. She felt satisfied now that she had a load of cum in her pussy. She pulled up her panties,straightened her dress and kissed Dave and left his office.

Dave pulled up his shorts and trousers and sat down and thought about fucking Cindy in front of another man. Dave had time to think about what he was doing to do once he got in front of this man with Cindy. The only thing that he knew and felt it was going to be an eye opening experience for him and this man.

Dave spent the rest of the day wondering when Cindy was going to have him meet and then fuck her in front of this man. This man had to be a loser to allow another man to fuck his lady and then have her take a dick in front of them. Dave could not wrap his head around that but he did not have to fully understand it. All he had to do was show up and fuck Cindy and fill her cunt with his cum while another cunt watched.

Dave thought what a lucky man he was. He just had to sit back and let Cindy put everything in place. The fun was about to begin.

Dave knew that the way to get something done is to go out and get it done. He called Cindy and asked when were they going to hook up and have fun with her other man? Cindy hearing what Dave had to say made her smile and made her think of when they could all get together. Cindy told Dave that all she had to do was make one phone call and the plan would be set in motion.

Dave wondered when Cindy was going to make that phone call. He did not like the idea of just sitting back and waiting,but what he to do. He busied himself with work. He was a young man with alot of life in front of him. School was still a priority and then was what he really wanted to do with his life. He needed to find that purpose that would fire him up in the morning and continue to stroke the fire until late in the evening.

The ring of his phone startled Dave. Dave answered and what he heard made his day. The call was from Cindy telling him that she wanted to go with her to see her friend Gary. Gary smiled as he put down the phone. He knew that both Cindy and this person Gary did not know what he had in store for both of them especially Gary.

Dave met Cindy at her place and they drove together to Gary's house. Gary had a nice Cape Cod house in an established community. Dave noticed that the grass was manicured and the floor bed was filled with roses and other type of flowers. Dave wondered if Gary did this or did he had someone that did it for him.

Cindy did not knock she walked right in and shout Gary's name. Gary shouted that he was in the kitchen. Cindy made her way to the kitchen with Dave in tow.

Cindy made the introductions and suggested that they get some drinks and chill out in the living room. Dave was not really in the mood to sit around and talk about nothing. Dave was there to fuck and he wanted to fuck now. Dave knew that he had to go through the motions to get what he wanted. So,Dave sat there and played twenty questions. The one thing that Dave knew was that Gary was weak and stupid. Any man that would allow another man to fuck his lady in front of him was not a man in his book. A real man would not even think about it. If the role were reverses Dave would not ask another man to fuck his woman. A good elbow to the face would be in order.

Cindy could sense that Dave was not there for small and wanted to fuck. Cindy stood up and said."I think it is time that I get fucked." Dave smiled and thought finally. Cindy reached down for Dave' hands. Dave stood up and put his hand in Cindy's and let her guide him to the bedroom. Gary stood up to and followed them. Gary was smiling given what he actually wanted was about to happen in moments.

Cindy was the first to take her clothes and jumped on the bed. Dave has just started to take his clothes off when he noticed Gary unbuttoning his shirt. Dave stopped what he was doing and told Gary that he was there to watch and not participate and he needed to sit down. Dave could see the look of disappointment in Gary's eyes,but Dave knew what he wanted to do with this situation.

There was nothing in the bedroom for Gary to sit on so he walked to the dining room and came back with a chair. Gary sat down but could not conceal his disappointment. He felt let out since he thought that he,Dave,and Cindy would all have sex together.

Gary was nervous just sitting in the chair as he watched Dave and Cindy got out of their clothes. The sight of Cindy naked caused Gary's cock to stir in his pants. Gary knew that once his cock became full erect that he would have to make adjustments. Once they were both naked Dave took Cindy by the hand and lead her to where Gary was sitting. Gary wondered what was going on. Dave smiled at Gary and then told Cindy that she need to get on her knees and suck his cock.

Cindy dropped down her knees and took Dave's cock in her hands. She looked over at Gary grinned and opening her mouth and stuck out her tongue slowly licking the length of Dave's cock. Dave's cock was slowly become fully erect. Cindy continued to lick Dave's cock until he was erect at which time she opened her mouth and tried to swallow the whole thing. She wanted to be her best ***** self since she was there to please both Dave and put on a show for Gary.

Dave just stood there and smiled at Gary as Cindy sucked his cock. Since today was the first time that Dave met Gary he decided to fuck with him. Dave knew that Gary was weak. He saw weak men where he worked. He saw men become weak when they had to deal with the old man at work. Dave put his hands on top of Cindy's head and start to fuck her mouth.

Dave ****** his cock all the way down Cindy's throat and start to gag her with it. As he did so he looked at Gary and said."Just imagine how you are going to feel when I fuck your mouth like Cindy's. Just imagine me cumming in your mouth. That you will not have to wait to lick the cum out of Cindy's pussy. I am sure that you would love that since you love a man's cum."

Gary was startled by what Dave had just said. Gary did not know if Dave was serious or joking since he had just met the man. There would be time later to think about that Gary just wanted to see Dave used Cindy for a *****. Dave watched Gary's reaction to what he said. He noticed that Gary did have a surprised look on his face. Dave figured that Gary thought that he was joking. Little did know that Dave was not joking. Gary did not know Dave was not joking. That Dave was going to fuck Gary like he was fucking Cindy.

"Come on baby suck my fucking cock. Show me what a cock loving ***** you are." Dave said to Cindy as he ****** his cock down Cindy's throat. Cindy started to gag.

"Look what I am doing to your girlfriend. I am forcing my cock down her throat. Does this make your cock hard?" Dave said to Gary as he held onto Cindy's head.

Dave knew that he was there to put on a show for Gary, He was there to fuck Cindy and to provide entertainment. Well,Dave was going to give Gary a show that he would never forget.

Dave held Cindy's head in place for a moment and then started to savagely fuck Cindy's mouth. As Dave fucked away he looked directly at Gary and smiled. To add to the show Dave said."Just think how you are going to feel when I fuck your mouth like Cindy's. I am going to train you to be the better cock sucker than Cindy. I know deep down you want to suck my dick. You know,Gary you can get out of your chair and come over here and take Cindy's place."

Gary could feel his stomach tighten and he had a slightly sick feeling to his stomach. Gary was torn he was excited to see Cindy having sex in front of him,but he did not like Dave dropping hints that he was going to his cock. There was something not right and down right homosexual about what Dave was talking about and Gary was not queer.