• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
Dave looked at Cindy with his cum leaking out of her well fucked Cindy. He smiled knowing that this was only the beginning for them. Dave had plans for Cindy. Cindy was exhausted. Dave fucking her did not take that long,but both her tits and her pussy were sore. The pain in her nipples was delicious. She did not know that she was a pain slut until Dave started to pinch her nipples hard. Just the thought of having her nipples pinched was causing her cunt to become hot and wet and in need of another cock. The thought of Cindy being fucked again caused Cindy to think of what to do next. She could call her friend and have some more fun. She got off the couch,dressed quickly,kissed Dave and walked out quickly.

Cindy went to her desk grabbed her things and told everyone that she had to leave for a her dentist appointment and they had to cover for her. Oh,yes,Cindy thought she was going to get drilled shortly.

• Love
Reactions: pizzaolga
tumblr_oflq7kyWIA1vy5rodo1_1280.jpg

Reactions: karkow
NIce,Ogla. Is it you in the pic? You know how I love seeing rings.

1576671826825.png
One for hubby

Reactions: johndoeunknown and pizzaolga
Cindy got in her car and made a call to see if her boyfriend Gary was home. If so,she would go over to Gary's house and get some more dick. As she waited for Gary to put her mind was being with flooded with thoughts and images of being fucked again. Her pussy on fire and Cindy could feel both her wetness and Dave's cum making the crotch of her panties wet Please Gary be home was the Cindy was saying now. I need your cock.

Gary could see that Cindy was calling by looking at his phone. He wondered why she was calling him in the afternoon. Strange he thought since she mostly called him in the evening so they could get together and have drinks and sometimes fuck. Gary knew that he was a fuck buddy and that was great with him. Gary answered and Cindy told him that she wanted to come over and fuck right now Gary told her that he was out,but he would stop what he was doing and head back to his place. As car turned his car around and headed back to his place he thought that he was one lucky dude. Go figure,he thought,that he just happened to have a day off from work when Cindy wanted to fuck in the afternoon.

1576764319338.png

Reactions: pizzaolga and johndoeunknown
Finally,Cindy pulled up into Gary's driveway. His car was parked so she knew that he was inside waiting. Cindy need cock and her pussy was on fire. She got out and walked quickly into the house. Since Gary was her fuck buddy she knew that he would be in the bedroom ready to fuck her. Cindy took off her jacket and thrown it over a chair. As she placed her jacket on the chair she kicked off her shoes and made her way to the bedroom. With Gary's house being a rancher there was no need to climb stairs. All she had to do was walk to the back. The door was open to the bedroom and Gary was lying on the bed stroking his cock. Cindy unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor. Cindy's body was on fire. She need cock now.

• Love
Cindy undid her bra and slide of her panties leaving them on the floor too She crawled on the bed and laid on top of Gary kissing him passionately. Gary was pleasantly surprised at Cindy's actions. There were times that she was more aggressive than others,but there seemed to be a difference this time as compared. Gary didn't care since he about to fuck Cindy shortly. Cindy moved her hips so the tip of Gary's cock could touch the lips of her pussy. Cindy had never been this horny in her life. Maybe,it was the fucking Dave just a short time ago or was it that she was about to fuck another man so soon afterwards. There would be plenty of time to think of that later. Right now,Cindy had an itch that needed to be scratched.

Cindy was feeling very naughty. She stopped kissing Gary and rolled to her side allowing her to kneel. She swung her leg over Gary's chest and straddle his face. Gary was now looking at Cindy's pussy. It looked and smelled differently. He did not think anything was amiss as Cindy lowered her pussy onto Gary's mouth. Cindy's pussy even tasted differently. Gary just thought it all had to do with Cindy being so horny. When Cindy felt Gary's tongue on her pussy she let out a very loud and very long moan. "Oh.baby,your tongue feels so fucking good on my pussy. That's it baby lick my pussy. My cunt is on fire for you."

Gary encouraged by Cindy's words licked her pussy like a man possessed. The strange mess and taste was puzzling,but he did not care. Gary only want to please Cindy. Cindy was wild with passion. The thought of her just being fucked and now having her pussy lick was too much for her to handle. She wondered what Gary would do if he knew that he was licking a pussy that just had been fucked by another man? That the real reason that she was so wet was due to having another man's cum in her. Cindy grabbed the headboard with both hands and ground her pussy against Gary's face

Gary had ever seen Cindy like this. He did wonder that she could break his nose by grinding her pussy against his face. Gary was going to lick Cindy's pussy until she had a few orgasms.

Cindy's body was on fire. She had never been this horny in her life.Maybe,from now on she would fuck Dave before fucking another man. The thought was naughty and the act naughtier. Cindy ground her pussy against Gary's face. Cindy looked down at Gary as he licked her pussy. The way she felt was she needed more than a tongue. Cindy leaned over and fall onto the bed. Looking over at Gary and she did was smile Gary knew what she wanted he had seen that look before. Gary sat up and then moved between Cindy's legs.

Gary rubbed the head of his cock against Cindy's pussy. It was a move that always excited her The feel of a cock pressed against her lips and clit was such a tune on except today Cindy did not need any foreplay she needed cock.

"Stop playing games with me,Gary. Fuck me. I need your cock deep in my pussy. Fuck me like I a *****."

Cindy had said many things to him before but this was coming from someone and somewhere that he had never seen. Gary did not need to care about such things especially with the head of his cock pressed against Cindy's pussy.

Gary pushed his cock into Cindy. She was so hot and so wet. Nothing like he had ever experienced with Cindy. Gary just thought that she was super excited for him and his cock

Gary pushed the ***** length of his cock into Cindy and then just laid dow on top of Cindy without moving.

• Love
Gary moved his hips back and with as much force that he could generate pushed his cock back into Cindy. All Cindy did was let out a grunt. Gary decided to prop himself up on out stretched arms and fuck Cindy as hard and fast as he could. Since Cindy wanted to be treated like a ***** he was gong to be able and willing to do so. Gary was a very considerate lover, and if fact,took proud in that fact. That he could give any girl an orgasm. Fo he believed that any man could fuck a woman once but to bang her out a second time was the charm. Any one could get lucky once.

Gary slammed his cock into Cindy's pussy with as much force as he could generated. With each thrust they were moving closer to the headboard until they both were folded and on top of it. Gary pulled his cock out and pulled Cindy downward towards the middle of the bed and started over again. If Cindy wanted to be his ***** he was going to make sure that he treated her so

Gary was out of his head with lust. There were some difference in Cindy this time as compared to previous times that he had fucked her. She had not asked him to use a condom and her pussy has wetter than it had ever been. This was no time to think about what was different. Gary was just to fuck her hard and dump a load of his cum deep in her.

Cindy looking up at Gary grunted and wrapped her legs and arms around Gary the best she could wanting to get his cock deeper inside of her. Cindy liked Gary's enthusiasm in fucking her. She felt like a total slut. Just a hour earlier she was being fucked by Dave and now she was being fucked again. She wondered how Gary would act if she told him that her wetness was due to the cum of another man. There was no need to spoil Gary' fun with telling him anything whatsoever.

Cindy was beside herself with lust. Never in her life would she had imagined that having sex with two men in the same day would be such a turn on. She felt that the wetness of her pussy was the reason for Gary's enthusiasm in bed. All Cindy had to do was lie back and enjoyed being banged out.

Cindy closed her eyes tightly and drawing Gray towards her whispered in his ear. "Come on baby fill my pussy with your cum. Let me feel your hot cum deep inside of me."

Gary was not sure what was going on with Cindy,but he did not care. He started to fuck her with hard forceful thrusts. Yes,he was gong to cum deep inside of Cindy. He had to take advantage of this opportunity given that this might not happen again

Gary pushed his hips forward one last time and with a grunt shot a load of cum into Cindy's pussy. He was spent and collapsed on top of Cindy breathing heavily and enjoying the moment. Gary had to admit to himself that was the best time that he had with Cindy so far. He was hoping that it was not a one off and that he would have the opportunity to fuck Cindy bareback again.

Users who are viewing this thread