Story For Slut Wife Olga

• Thread starterpizzaolga
  • Start date
George was in shocked he could not comprehend what he was working on. While he looked at the pic dumbfounded he noticed that another email from Olga had shown up in his inbox. This one had an attachment too. He did not read the text he clicked on the attachment first. What he saw was even more shocking then the pic. The attachment was a video. It was a short clip of Olga dancing with a man instead of the man standing in her front of her it showed the man standing behind Olga holding onto her hips. Olga was bent at the waist and the man was directly behind her. George was sure that the man was pressing his cock against Olga's ass. As the video continued he could see that the man was moving his hips like he was fucking Olga. Olga was grinding her ass against the man. As quickly as the video start the video ended. George clicked on it again so he could watch it again.

Reactions: pizzaolga
George watched the video one more time and then closed his email. He sat at this desk and try to process what he had just seen. Here was Olga a woman that he was dating at the beach having someone rub his cock against her ass. Instead of her protesting she was actually enjoying it. George needed a walk around the block to clear his head. He decided that before he took his walk he would watch the video one more time. He opened his email and click on the email,scrolled down to the attachment and clicked again. There was Olga rubbing her ass on this man cock. He noticed her smiling and how sexy she looked. Instead of being overcome with anger he started to wonder about his man and Olga. Had this man fucked Olga? He wondered if the man's cock was hard as he rubbed it on Olga's ass. As George thought about this and watch the short video he felt his own cock stirring in his trousers. Now,George was conflicted and really needed that walk

Everything that Olga did when she was with George was intentional and planned. She was calculating and testing George to see how much he would take and stay. Olga did have to go on a business trip,but it was not to the end of the week. She left early so she can do what she thought be the ultimate test for George. The men that George saw in the video were men that were at the bar. She just introduce herself and started to party with them. Olga asked one of the men to shoot the video of her grinding her ass against his crotch. Once the video was shot Olga edited it at the bar and sent it to George. Olga expected one of two things to happen with George and the video. Either he would email her and tell her that they were over or there would be no comment. If Olga did not get a comment then she knew in her heart of hearts that she could dominate George and turn him into her perfect man.

Olga finished her drink and told the men that she would meet them later. Olga headed to her room and opened her email looking for an email from George.

Olga smiled and slightly giggled to herself when she did not see an email from George. She thought about sending George a teasing email asking how he liked the video,but she thought that was just a little too crass. There were other way for her to get a reaction out of George. She did not need to rush since she had several days to plan and scheme and carry through on her plan.

George took a short walk around the block hoping to get some clarity of what he just saw. He wondered why more excited than upset over what he saw. The wondered how long and thick the man's cock was and how wet was Olga. As George wondered he felt a stirring in his trousers again. He was working himself into a sexually agitated state.

If Olga was able to read minds she would have known that her plan was slowly blossoming in George's mind. All Olga had to do was be steady in her approach to make George her cuckold. After the walk George was in no shape emotionally and psychologically do any work. He told his assistant that he was going home early since he was not feeling that good. George told himself that he would go home and have a drink and think about what he should do with Olga.

The drive home with agony for George he was anger more at himself than Olga. How come he tolerate his girlfriend to act like that. Now,he wondered if Olga ever considered him to be a boyfriend,friend,or worse yet a nobody. He had to go home and sort this out. He need a drink and a decision.

George arrived home and went to the bar. He poured himself a small scotch and sat down. While he was sipping his drink he thought about that video again. Now,that he was at home he thought that he could view again this time with being self conscious of being a work and having to shut it down if some one came into his office. George walked into his office and opened his laptop. He thought that given he was home he would refresh his drink then watch the video again.

175_1000 (1).jpg

Reactions: karkow, Mica and 69eatmore77
Thanks Olga for the great pic. Oh,how I would love to have been there to drive my bbc deep into your cunt and fill your womb with my black seed.

When George got back to his office he typed his email address in the browser and hit enter. In a flash he was looking at the log on page he paused for a moment and ask himself did I really want to do this? He took a sip and typed in the required information. Again he hit enter and wait. When his inbox appeared he noticed that he had another email from Olga with an attachment. George mouth suddenly became dry and his hands started to slowly shake. Now,George was really in trouble. Should he open the new email first or look at the previous one first.

Olga with her newest video was about to find out what kind of man George was. She already knew what real man would tolerate multiple dates with no physical contact except hugs and kiss on the top of his head. A real man would have demand something or left. Olga also knew that once you are stepping on a man's throat you do not let them breathe. There was no mercy for the cowards and the weak in this world.

George hand trembled as he click on the email. His breath quicken. Why was he torturing myself with this? A sane man a better man would have reacted by now. George sighed as he read the message first. The email was just one sentence. It said,Call me once you watch the clip,Olga.

George's curiosity was now heightened that Olga wanted to talk after he viewed the video. Maybe,it was her winning an award or receiving recognition for a job well done but there was also the chance that it would be a continuation of the previous video. George drained his drink and click on the video. George's reaction was WTF. This video was even most erotic than the previous one. This one showed Olga sandwiched between two men. The men were pressed so tightly against Olga that he was sure that both of them were rubbing their cocks against her body,and he was sure that she could feel it.

The video was short so George watch it again. He felt dizzy after watching it again. What was Olga doing to him he wondered. Maybe,that is why she wanted to talk about him watching the video. George was going to have another drink and then call Olga. George went to the bar,poured himself another drink,picked up his phone,and sat down. He opened his phone and scrolled through his contact found Olga's number and tapped the phone.

The phone rang a few times and then Olga picked up. "Hi George, Since you are calling me you have watched the video,is that correct?",Olga stated in a firm authoritative voice. George was caught off guard by Olga's tone. George gulped and said "Yes,I have watched the video." "Well,what do you think of video?" Olga asked. "I bet my video made your dick hard,didn't it? Olga continued.

George told Olga that the first video had made his dick hard. But,since he had to call her he did not have the chance to get hard while watching the video. "Oh,it that so,Olga stated. "Well, I will give you the chance right down. I want you to get completely undressed and watch the video while you are watching the video I want you to stroke your cock. Now,I want you to stroke your cock,but you can not cum. Do you understand George? George answered that yes,he understood what Olga wanted. "I have to run sweetheart. I will be sending you an email about later in the week. Remember I told you that I have a surprise for you this weekend.' Olga said as she hung up.

George did as he was ordered. He removed his clothes and went back to his computer. He put both videos from Olga in a folder and click on the first video. The one of Olga running her ass on some man's cock. George put his hand on his cock and started to stroke it. George let his imagination take over. He was there watching Olga rubbing her ass against the man. It was exciting. His cock was growing and get harder in his hand. He clicked on the second video and watched Olga being sandwiched between two men. George's cock was rock hard. He felt that if he would just grip his cock a little harder he would cum. He was told by Olga that he could not cum. George wondered how would Olga know if he had an orgasm,but he did not want to disappoint Olga. Anyway,she did say that there was a surprise coming in a few days. George closed the folder,got up,put on his robe,and went to the kitchen to get himself some thing to eat.

George needed to get a grip on himself. This thing with Olga was spiraling out of control. Olga seemed like a nice person when they were together. Now,it seems she has changed into someone that George did not recognize. Was she always like this and she just kept it out of sight? Was he just part of one of her scheme? If he was a part of scheme what was her end game? The only thing that all of these questions were doing to George was slowly driving him crazy.

Olga was a smart aggressive woman that knew that sometimes a woman had to use her special way to get what she wanted in this world. Yes,she had attended the best school and got the good grades,but there were times when all she had to do was flash her pussy at a man or rub his cock while in a limo to get what she wanted. A smart lady uses what is at her disposal to get what she wanted whether it was a promotion at work or more money for what she did at work. Olga's plan for George was for him to make her look like she had settle down and could be trust more now that she would appear to have a stabilizing influence in her life namely a significant other. Olga did not want any man she needed and wanted a man that she could control and make to do what she needed for her to achieve her goals. Olga was going to use this coming weekend to find out if George was that man. She was going to use the next few days to tease him and find out if he had a spine.

George told himself told himself that he need to forget about what he saw and what he felt. As he lie down in bed he wondered if this is what he really wanted from himself and his relationship with Olga. George drifted off to sleep. George woke up feeling refreshed and ready for a good day at work. As was he normal routine George checked his email. George looked at his inbox and saw an email from Olga. His first result was a slightly sick feeling is his stomach. He wondered what she had sent him. He read the text and then clicked on the attachment. This video was the hottest of them all. There was Olga just like the other one sandwiched between two men,but this video showed Olga with her hand in front of her. George knew that Olga was touching the man's cock. There was no way she could not be given there was no room between them. The image of Olga rubbing this man's cock causing his own cock to start to become erect. George opened his robe and start to stroke his cock. His cock grew in his hand. He imagined Olga rubbing his cock. He wanted to feel her hand on his cock. George stroke his cock just a few more times and then stood up and closed his robe heading to the shower. He knew that Olga has told him that not to cum.

Olga was going to continue to tease George until he either became fed up and left or he would be like putty in her hands and easy to manipulate. George was wondering if Olga was going to stop teasing him or continue to send him videos of her messing around with other men. George was not a betting man,but he was more sure of the latter than the former. George had a feeling that Olga did this to him because he was a weak timid man. Maybe, this weekend Olga would explain to him why she was doing what she was doing

There was one finally pic that Olga was going to send to George. This would be the make or break pic. If he did nothing then his fate would be sealed. He would not be able to turn back. George would forever be Olga's. The only thing that Olga needed to work on was the date that she was going to send it. There were still a couple of days until the weekend. Maybe,she would send it right away and let George look at it again and again like the videos. Olga was sure that George had viewed the videos numerous times. Yes,she could ask but why bother. The last pic was going to be spectacular.